This pic of Gandy always makes my day

CopeMaxxer

CopeMaxxer

Bronze
Something about his expression in this pic is so ... comforting:

2fa8bad423f45082a9dae4574b849c75.jpg

I come home and look at this pic after looking at my own subhuman face for the day and I feel good tbh

It's like he's just offering his dick to us subhumans ?

• +1
Reactions: VST

I come home and look at this pic after looking at my own subhuman face for the day and I feel good tbh

This pic made me gay

We should pray to Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I see him murmuring to me softly ... "come with me. I will show you how to ascend." and after a few seconds "JK It's over mate!" as he runs off with his chav rugby friends.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
I see him murmuring to me softly ... "come with me. I will show you how to ascend." and after a few seconds "JK It's over mate!" as he runs off with his chav rugby friends.

Lmfao, you can tell by his face and expression that he has something unknown up his sleeve

Will never see Gandy the same way again

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I cry because its an anglemaxxed pic and his nose looks so bad, I don't get why he is a model

i dont find him attractive. His big nose and too hooded eyes... meeeh dont find him attractive

i dont find him attractive. His big nose and too hooded eyes... meeeh dont find him attractive
This isn't even coping
This is something else
This cope is so strong, it's about to create a hole in the space-time continuum

Gandy is good looking but I can't understand all the hype. Many guys look better, Sean O' Pry for example.

Gandy is good looking but I can't understand all the hype. Many guys look better, Sean O' Pry for example.
richard ramirez mogs them all

Ice Posiden after a shower and haircut

tbqh he got quite forgotten by this forum since u are not repping his avi
you should make appreciation thread for him like the ode one

he is a scuffed version of gandy ngl
TBH, Inder Bajwa would have been much more famous had he not quit modelling. He could have been in movies. TBH, I want to see him in a movie. But he is past his prime now. Inder Bajwa posts will be back.

TBH, Inder Bajwa would have been much more famous had he not quit modelling. He could have been in movies. TBH, I want to see him in a movie. But he is past his prime now. Inder Bajwa posts will be back.
tbh he would have been praised by lookism and here along side gandy and o pry had he not quit modelling

tbh he would have been praised by lookism and here along side gandy and o pry had he not quit modelling
TBH. I wonder how someone with such great genes can just quite it all and go abck to his village and help them fight the drug problem. And here we are trying to looksmax. Inder Bajwa mogs us all

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
TBH. I wonder how someone with such great genes can just quite it all and go abck to his village and help them fight the drug problem. And here we are trying to looksmax. Inder Bajwa mogs us all
Meanwhile normies worship overcompensating fags like Dan Bilzerian