[JFL] This place has become a lookism.net 2.0 cesspool

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Amateur
So many zoomers here have fallen for every retarded meme shilled on lookism.net, and come here and authoritatively claim this pseudoscience as fact. It's like the blind leading the blind. This place was decent when it was mostly people from .co but autistic zoomers from lookism infected this forum with terminal autism.

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

being young and cool, it's all about this
can u give some examples? I don't see autism anywhere
Neither do I, what are you talking about, OP? And how getting lookism members is a bad thing? All of the knowledge here came from there and PUAhate/sluthate, the moderation will filter trolls

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Make Bones Great Again
MajinBuu

MajinBuu

Banned
legit tbh lookism users should be shot on sight

KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure
Just lol...Just pretend that i've always posted here...Cuz this is where I should've started anyway

rtssssy

rtssssy

lookismboatrefugee
So many zoomers here have fallen for every retarded meme shilled on lookism.net, and come here and authoritatively claim this pseudoscience as fact. It's like the blind leading the blind. This place was decent when it was mostly people from .co but autistic zoomers from lookism infected this forum with terminal autism.
JFL0L imagine thinking lookism users are the autistic ones and .co ppl "decent". literal brainlet.

1570736172424.png

Lorsss

Lorsss

Sexy Incel
then ban more users from .co so they migrate here

Any1 can be anything

Any1 can be anything

Banned
Average age of looksmax is 15 yrs old jfl

Most lookism refugees are old @Amnesia @OldRooster

reptiles

reptiles

Richard Romanov Arkwright Your lovable nobody.
Neither do I, what are you talking about, OP? And how getting lookism members is a bad thing? All of the knowledge here came from there and PUAhate/sluthate, the moderation will filter trolls

He means all the autistic negativity and just be dark traid nt shit that ruined lookism also all the knowledge came from lookism in prime

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir
It happens to every PSL message board. It starts off great and full of blackpillers then it gets popular and the bluepillers and redpillers start to overtake the forum. And flood it with bullshit like low inhib and nt is everything just go outside. Happened with lookism, and now its happening here.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Local wise incel. Verbal, not violent.
Weed

Weed

Dedly srs?
These responses made me legit lol but Ryo speaks truth tbh, IMO anyone who posts bluepill bullshit should be banned on sight, as well as troll threads like mewing and shit jfl

Gudru

Gudru

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
These responses made me legit lol but Ryo speaks truth tbh, IMO anyone who posts bluepill bullshit should be banned on sight, as well as troll threads like mewing and shit jfl
Well said.

Dark Badboy

Dark Badboy

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass
cry more for lookism badboys, you pissweak sensetive worthless random

95% of this userbase consists of kids asking for an mk677 link thinking theyll be gigachad, and wannabe edgy shitskin ‘blackpillers’ who believe every girl is being fucked by chad this very moment

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

permanent rottage
cry more for lookism badboys, you pissweak sensetive worthless random

95% of this userbase consists of kids asking for an mk677 link thinking theyll be gigachad, and wannabe edgy shitskin ‘blackpillers’ who believe every girl is being fucked by chad this very moment
u have no clue how often i get pmed asking for sarm/gh/roid advice from ppl who literally dont even know the basics of weight training and expect to look like zyzz in 8 weeks

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
1573238822950.png

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)