[JFL] This place has become a lookism.net 2.0 cesspool

OldRooster

OldRooster

2.4 Million Followers
Less shit posting here. Better gifs and neg system on Lookism

godsmistake

godsmistake

hikikomori
every so call bluepilled posti come across, i regard as mere satire or bait, doesn't everyone do the same?

fauxfox

fauxfox

Troubled Youth
Honestly NT theory is true to a degree, if you're above average but not Chad, you have to be sociable and not autistic. But the whole "my 5'4 Indian janitor friend fucks 5'10 swedish models" is annoying.

And this is coming from a lookism refugee.

Gudru

Gudru

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
u have no clue how often i get pmed asking for sarm/gh/roid advice from ppl who literally dont even know the basics of weight training and expect to look like zyzz in 8 weeks
Rent: free

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
These responses made me legit lol but Ryo speaks truth tbh, IMO anyone who posts bluepill bullshit should be banned on sight, as well as troll threads like mewing and shit jfl
1573343892263.png

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

ded srs?
Bro can u elab on what being bullied sounds like?

If you are being bullied don't give up. Play this song to your bullies. Let them hear the pain they have caused you.

And to the bullies. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? Yeah I am talking to you bully. Go pick on someone your own size you weak bitch. I hope your whole family dies.

There is no excuse for your bullying. I don't care if you were bullied before. That is not an excuse to go and bully someone else. Why would you want to hurt others if you know what its like to be hurt yourself?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489

If you are being bullied don't give up. Play this song to your bullies. Let them hear the pain they have caused you.

And to the bullies. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? Yeah I am talking to you bully. Go pick on someone your own size you weak bitch. I hope your whole family dies.

There is no excuse for your bullying. I don't care if you were bullied before. That is not an excuse to go and bully someone else. Why would you want to hurt others if you know what its like to be hurt yourself?
thx bro

Attachments

reptiles

reptiles

Richard Romanov Arkwright Your lovable nobody.
cry more for lookism badboys, you pissweak sensetive worthless random

95% of this userbase consists of kids asking for an mk677 link thinking theyll be gigachad, and wannabe edgy shitskin ‘blackpillers’ who believe every girl is being fucked by chad this very moment

Keep crying for the looks pill meanwhile your shitty forum is filled with literal dick sucking trannies and your admin is a cross dressing faggot

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)