This place has become a lookism.net 2.0 cesspool

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
So many zoomers here have fallen for every retarded meme shilled on lookism.net, and come here and authoritatively claim this pseudoscience as fact. It's like the blind leading the blind. This place was decent when it was mostly people from .co but autistic zoomers from lookism infected this forum with terminal autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Lorsss, LordNorwood and 15 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Nero, ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel and 2 others
can u give some examples? I don't see autism anywhere

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod, Butthurt Dweller, Framletgod and 3 others
fuck lookism

tbh there's too much larp and hard brags lately.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, ZyzzReincarnate, Butthurt Dweller and 6 others
Reborn

Attachments

• B69AACA0-47BC-4294-9360-AC5B4A45045B.jpeg
    B69AACA0-47BC-4294-9360-AC5B4A45045B.jpeg
    2.3 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
can u give some examples? I don't see autism anywhere
Neither do I, what are you talking about, OP? And how getting lookism members is a bad thing? All of the knowledge here came from there and PUAhate/sluthate, the moderation will filter trolls

code geass's me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, ZyzzReincarnate, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
Fuck lookism

legit tbh lookism users should be shot on sight

• +1
Reactions: Larpongstopper and currymax
Tenor 2

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
i'm sorry bro

Just lol...Just pretend that i've always posted here...Cuz this is where I should've started anyway

So many zoomers here have fallen for every retarded meme shilled on lookism.net, and come here and authoritatively claim this pseudoscience as fact. It's like the blind leading the blind. This place was decent when it was mostly people from .co but autistic zoomers from lookism infected this forum with terminal autism.
JFL0L imagine thinking lookism users are the autistic ones and .co ppl "decent". literal brainlet.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Demir
then ban more users from .co so they migrate here

• JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Weed, fukmylyf and 1 other person
Average age of looksmax is 15 yrs old jfl

Most lookism refugees are old @Amnesia @OldRooster

Average age of looksmax is 15 yrs old jfl

Most lookism refugees are old @Amnesia @OldRooster
This
average looksmax is 15 years deluded virgin, they should be thanksfull for redpills

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Amnesia and Any1 can be anything
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord
Neither do I, what are you talking about, OP? And how getting lookism members is a bad thing? All of the knowledge here came from there and PUAhate/sluthate, the moderation will filter trolls

He means all the autistic negativity and just be dark traid nt shit that ruined lookism also all the knowledge came from lookism in prime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, ZyzzReincarnate and fukmylyf
It happens to every PSL message board. It starts off great and full of blackpillers then it gets popular and the bluepillers and redpillers start to overtake the forum. And flood it with bullshit like low inhib and nt is everything just go outside. Happened with lookism, and now its happening here.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 2227, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
mqdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and currymax
These responses made me legit lol but Ryo speaks truth tbh, IMO anyone who posts bluepill bullshit should be banned on sight, as well as troll threads like mewing and shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 685
These responses made me legit lol but Ryo speaks truth tbh, IMO anyone who posts bluepill bullshit should be banned on sight, as well as troll threads like mewing and shit jfl
Well said.

• +1
Reactions: Weed
cry more for lookism badboys, you pissweak sensetive worthless random

95% of this userbase consists of kids asking for an mk677 link thinking theyll be gigachad, and wannabe edgy shitskin ‘blackpillers’ who believe every girl is being fucked by chad this very moment

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 685, godsmistake and 3 others

95% of this userbase consists of kids asking for an mk677 link thinking theyll be gigachad, and wannabe edgy shitskin ‘blackpillers’ who believe every girl is being fucked by chad this very moment
u have no clue how often i get pmed asking for sarm/gh/roid advice from ppl who literally dont even know the basics of weight training and expect to look like zyzz in 8 weeks

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Lorsss

Less shit posting here. Better gifs and neg system on Lookism

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
every so call bluepilled posti come across, i regard as mere satire or bait, doesn't everyone do the same?

Honestly NT theory is true to a degree, if you're above average but not Chad, you have to be sociable and not autistic. But the whole "my 5'4 Indian janitor friend fucks 5'10 swedish models" is annoying.

And this is coming from a lookism refugee.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
u have no clue how often i get pmed asking for sarm/gh/roid advice from ppl who literally dont even know the basics of weight training and expect to look like zyzz in 8 weeks
Rent: free

• WTF
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

Bro can u elab on what being bullied sounds like?

If you are being bullied don't give up. Play this song to your bullies. Let them hear the pain they have caused you.

And to the bullies. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? Yeah I am talking to you bully. Go pick on someone your own size you weak bitch. I hope your whole family dies.

There is no excuse for your bullying. I don't care if you were bullied before. That is not an excuse to go and bully someone else. Why would you want to hurt others if you know what its like to be hurt yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

If you are being bullied don't give up. Play this song to your bullies. Let them hear the pain they have caused you.

And to the bullies. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? Yeah I am talking to you bully. Go pick on someone your own size you weak bitch. I hope your whole family dies.

There is no excuse for your bullying. I don't care if you were bullied before. That is not an excuse to go and bully someone else. Why would you want to hurt others if you know what its like to be hurt yourself?

thx bro

Attachments

• 157402-fbb5919c38edc92d8306a6f7e3c24a9d.mp4
    6.8 MB
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

Keep crying for the looks pill meanwhile your shitty forum is filled with literal dick sucking trannies and your admin is a cross dressing faggot

Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been closed.