This place is more bluepilled than r/braincels on Personality

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
This place seems to put value on being "NT" as if personality mattered. I keep hearing people refer to themselves as a "mentalcel" or NTmaxxing. Girls don't give a shit if you have autism adhd or anything like that as long as you are Chad. Personality means JACK SHIT. You think Stacy is going to be like "hmmm Chad has autism, nope, bye bye" or "ahhh he has autism, let me help cure it with my vagina". I mean attraction is attraction.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, manlet cUnt, androidcel and 1 other person
Cope

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Chad get can away with everything
But we are not Chads

anything like that as long as you are Chad.
Yeah, but no one here is chad so it does matter. Just rope already you double digit iq subhuman cuck

Cope
Girls threw themselves at me throughout
Middle School and high School but I was
Too autistic/shy to take advantage of that :feelsrope:

Last edited:
cope

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Chad can get away with literally anything and get laid, youre right. The normie looks level is where being NT, and even more importantly, having a good social circle comes into play.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, The Dude Abides and androidcel
If you dont know how to act when a girl likes you, you will fail.

Girls don't give a shit if you have autism adhd or anything like that as long as you are Chad.
Really retarded basement dweller shit