This place is way better than lookism

M

Mrhaircut33

Iron
It’s straight to the point, no memey bullshit. I can actually get looksmaxxing tips without sorting through a thousand ironic comments from failed narcys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It’s straight to the point, no memey bullshit. I can actually get looksmaxxing tips without sorting through a thousand ironic comments from failed narcys
this. 2016 was the golden age of lookism when actual advice was given not meme bullshit.

of course, the looksmaxing section of that site is better, but basically dead at this point, as all the people still active on lookism just like to shitpost in the main forum

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
We have better vetting tbh

• +1
The speed of this website is great.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and WelcumToTheRealWorld
I pressed post reply and was shocked when my post just.. appeared. Lmao

• +1
this, also while it is not too active, it is much better than looksim in terms of content, speed and looks(of website)

• +1
this, also while it is not too active, it is much better than looksim in terms of content, speed and looks(of website)
It would be better if it had around 50 active users at a time

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Armus1
Someone should PM some of the better posters on Lookism to tell them to come here instead.

No lookism for your face

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and dogtown
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Insomniac, RichardSpencel and 4 others
This didn't age well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, GetShrekt, Mrhaircut33 and 7 others
It would be better if it had around 50 active users at a time
He was banned before he got to see his dream become a Reality :feelswhy::feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, kobecel, Ritalincel and 3 others
He was banned before he got to see his dream become a Reality :feelswhy::feelswah:

Tbh there’s like 30 active users at the moment a couple months ago was the high point
peaks me

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
Tbh there’s like 30 active users at the moment a couple months ago was the high point
We need to get it back to 50..for @x69 he wouldve wanted that.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, RichardSpencel and Insomniac
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, Ritalincel and 1 other person
deads me

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, Insomniac and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
t. 6'3 manlet

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 470
Someone should PM some of the better posters on Lookism to tell them to come here instead.
They're no longer there. The best ones left by the end of 2017.

I was originally on incels.is but they banned me for no reason about 24 hours after i joined :D

• WTF
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
It’s more a matter idea psl dying all together tbh
Hardly true, if anything it's been steadily on the rise. Growing lookism related subs on Reddit is a sign of its growing popularity.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn and kobecel
Hardly true, if anything it's been steadily on the rise. Growing lookism related subs on Reddit is a sign of its growing popularity.

This site is dying, lookism only has shit posters (despite usually having about 500 online).

Idk shit about Reddit tbh I don’t use it.

But the amount of good users is definitely becoming smaller.

They're no longer there. The best ones left by the end of 2017.

OldRooster, tehnoslav and RealRob are OK. Maybe others, but I don't remember them.

This site is dying, lookism only has shit posters (despite usually having about 500 online).

Idk shit about Reddit tbh I don’t use it.

But the amount of good users is definitely becoming smaller.
PSL is just evolving bro, since the whole incel culture blew up last year, more people are starting to just become incel shitposters and people are slowly abandoning our niche.

And yeah a lot of the good posters moved on, that doesn't mean it's dying though, that just means it's becoming normified from all the faggot shitposters finding out about the websites
OldRooster, tehnoslav and RealRob are OK. Maybe others, but I don't remember them.
RealRob was a good poster but a shit mod. I don't recognize 95% of the accounts on there whenever I occasionally go back and lurk.

It’s more a matter idea psl dying all together tbh
I think it's growing. There are more psli related youtube channels now like Looks theory, Face and Lms,LFA who spilled a few blackpilled. Even channels teaching guys how to be successful with foids are telling to improve LMS related things than Game. Its just the precense on the forums are going downhill.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and LightingFraud
lookism has upgraded srvers and its pretty fast now

i like this forum since its kinda less toxic

but lookism overall has better content, better advice in terms of looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
copeism.net is shit

Lookism has been great since the admin has come back and fixed the servers tbh

Hopefully it’ll grow over time.
rather not blackpill more normies, have them ascend and only increase competition in this extremely superficial, hypergamous based lookspilled society/dating market