This reddit board has just given me a thermonuclear black pill

These women won't find what they are looking for. A 'high value male' as they like to term it has options and doesn't need to settle for an emotionally abusive gold digger with average at best looks. A man without options is by definition low value.

These women would be better off spending their time on r/Vindicta. The only way they get what they want is if they are Stacy's (or let's be real considering that subreddit's userbase, Naomi's JFL)

Increasing your SMV and exposure to the opposite sex is the only strategy that matters, man or woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and diggbicc
That sub make me just wanna pump and dump women and leave them on seen

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope
that sub is not representative of the female population, the women there seem all mentally ill

Last edited:
I am an animal, but so is everyone. Civilisation is only skin deep, we're all cruel barbaric animals underneath it all.
Typical incel shitty philosophy to justify my shitty ideals that I got out of bitterness. Animals arent cruel or barbaric, they dont kill for shit and giggle, except orcas, they kill to survive. Your idea shows you have a moral inferior to that of an animal, that makes you not only subhuman, but subanimal

Typical incel shitty philosophy to justify my shitty ideals that I got out of bitterness. Animals arent cruel or barbaric, they dont kill for shit and giggle, except orcas, they kill to survive. Your idea shows you have a moral inferior to that of an animal, that makes you not only subhuman, but subanimal
:soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: spark
What an absolute cuck faggot shit boy. Animals are indeed cruel, but this soy boy subanimal who has never left his city apartment would never know.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Designer babies is the only solution

Cope. Totalitarian regimes will use them to breed perfect slaves. If they will even need them at all because of automation.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Vitruvian
Cope. Totalitarian regimes will use them to breed perfect slaves. If they will even need them at all because of automation.
why haven't you gone and ER if your so blackpilled

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
What an absolute cuck faggot shit boy. Animals are indeed cruel, but this soy boy subanimal who has never left his city apartment would never know.
I live in a third world country, and I harvest my own meat by myself since the age of 13 lmao. You guys get your information from documentaries, I get my information from observation. The vast majority of predator, most of the times, dont kill for fun they kill to eat. Granted they start eating before the prey is actually dead, but that's not because they are cruel, that's because if they dont eat quick they will get their shit stole.
On another note, I would fuck you up, but that's just a detail lmao

I live in a third world country, and I harvest my own meat by myself since the age of 13 lmao. You guys get your information from documentaries, I get my information from observation. The vast majority of predator, most of the times, dont kill for fun they kill to eat. Granted they start eating before the prey is actually dead, but that's not because they are cruel, that's because if they dont eat quick they will get their shit stole.

On another note, I would fuck you up, but that's just a detail lmao
Most predators (lions, hyenas, wolfs) eat their pray ALIVE. It's only the specialized killers like cheetahs who are very weak who kill the prey before they feast. Also plenty of animals kill for fun (cats, monkeys) and plenty of others kill because you are encroaching on their territory, for mating reasons etc.

I call bs on you harvesting your own meat.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Most predators (lions, hyenas, wolfs) eat their pray ALIVE. It's only the specialized killers like cheetahs who are very weak who kill the prey before they feast. Also plenty of animals kill for fun (cats, monkeys) and plenty of others kill because you are encroaching on their territory, for mating reasons etc.

I call bs on you harvesting your own meat.
Thats exactly what i said, they start eating alive. Except they dont do it for fun lmao. And that's what I also said orcas and monkeys and sometimes cats and other "smarter" species can be cruel for no reason sometimes. But the point is animals are in majority not cruel freely.
You can call bullshit all you want lmao. Harvesting your own meat as in slaughtering your own sheep's and shit is normal where I am from

Every foid from that subreddit should be taken to ISIS and beheaded.

Imagine needing A DATING STRATEGY AS FEMALE :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

WHAT DOES THST EVEN MEAN :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

AS A FOID IF YOU ARE NOT FAT YOU CAN HAVE ARMY OF BETA ORBITERS, JFL.

Jesus fucking christ, so basically hoes are now becoming self aware ? This world is gonna become a dating nightmare. Imagine in a couple of years, a foid looks at you and says some shit like "omg your not even 7psl"

Thats exactly what i said, they start eating alive. Except they dont do it for fun lmao. And that's what I also said orcas and monkeys and sometimes cats and other "smarter" species can be cruel for no reason sometimes. But the point is animals are in majority not cruel freely.
You can call bullshit all you want lmao. Harvesting your own meat as in slaughtering your own sheep's and shit is normal where I am from
It's not our rationality which causes us to behave cruel. It's always our base instincts. Humans are also cruel for a reason (power, money - which really mostly means food and shelter, access to mates) just like all other animals. People who kill for absolutely no reason whatsoever (Ted Bundy) are mentally ill, same as abused dogs. It's just silly to blame human rationality for evil when all evil behavior can be easily traced to our base animalistic instincts.

Loving a girl and wanting to spend the rest of your life with her is low T shit. The ideal lifestyle for a man is to be a pillaging warrior who uses captured females as outlets for his desire. This is the male version of female dating strategy. By maximizing your end of the deal, the other side has to lose catastrophically, the women in this sub have no idea that if men stopped giving a shit about the fragile system they live in, their lives would be reduced to livestock again.

This strategy might make men seem evil but really which is more evil? The strategy that denies half the male population reproduction or the strategy that enables a couple of rapes here and there and occasionally builds human civilization?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie
It's not our rationality which causes us to behave cruel. It's always our base instincts. Humans are also cruel for a reason (power, money - which really mostly means food and shelter, access to mates) just like all other animals. People who kill for absolutely no reason whatsoever (Ted Bundy) are mentally ill, same as abused dogs. It's just silly to blame human rationality for evil when all evil behavior can be easily traced to our base animalistic instincts.
Its even mode simplistic that all animals are cruel by nature. Cruelty doesnt exist the same way in all individual, some human are more cruel than other, some lions are more cruel than other etc etc. I still didnt find why people or animals are cruel, but one thing is sure is that saying animals are cruel is false because it's a generalization