This shows the importance of eye-area. If this guy had a better eye-area he would absolutely kill-it!

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
This shows the importance of eye-area.

855C6248 F267 4291 AB75 8DC342F6A523

If he had just a SLIGHTLY pretty eye-area, he would be pretty-boy. But because he doesn't, all his nice neat little bone-structure harmony is gone to waste.

Don't underestimate eye-area guys.

The guy went and paid for a professional photoshoot, because his android photos were not coming out great and here we have it. He is still a 6, may be 6.5 at best all because his eye-area makes him objectively speaking look autistic.

Eyes are king
Jaw is queen
Cheek bones & Brow ridges are bishops
Chin and mouth area Knights
Skull rooks
Skin colouring pawns

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Deleted member 10177, zaynbrah and 5 others
Remember guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 8576
Jaw is Law, & eye area will carry ya.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Be_ConfidentBro, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person
Jaw is Law, & eye area will carry ya.

Disagree.

This guy's jaw is a strength. If you gave him Brad Pitts jaw his eye-area would still fail him. However if you gave him a slightly weaker jaw but pretty-boy eyes, he would touch 7 may be 8 out of 10.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Disagree.

This guy's jaw is a strength. If you gave him Brad Pitts jaw his eye-area would still fail him. However if you gave him a slightly weaker jaw but pretty-boy eyes, he would touch 7 may be 8 out of 10.
I kind of disagree. Jaw & Maxilla = King of facial bones. Eye area is second in line.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 8856
Eye area depends on maxilla and cheekbones though

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, bugeye, inceletto and 4 others
My only good feature

I kind of disagree. Jaw & Maxilla = King of facial bones. Eye area is second in line.

Show me someone with a failo eye-area that is 7/10 or above. GO.

Use videos, pics, whatever you like...

Both Cavill & Somerhalder have slight nct as well.

Attachments

• 516uUnxeFnL._AC_.jpg
    516uUnxeFnL._AC_.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 284
  • original-henry-cavill-43-jpg-3efbd12a.jpg
    original-henry-cavill-43-jpg-3efbd12a.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 115
  • When-I-perish-I-would-prefer-cause-my-death-to-be-impalement.jpg
    When-I-perish-I-would-prefer-cause-my-death-to-be-impalement.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 233
Bro no, it's all about craniofacial development. A good jaw signifies good development a good jaw is the product of a good maxilla so at the end of the day it really comes to down to maxilla but jaw mogs eyes it's the foundation of the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
Eye area depends on maxilla and cheekbones though

So would that go towards explaining why I have ptosis in my right eye, a weak brow ridge above that eye, a weaker maxilla and a weaker jaw all on the right side? Whereas my left side is slightly good looking? Not saying it is good looking, just more rather, better?

Both Cavill & Somerhalder have slight nct as well.

Cavill has a good eye-area though. The tiny canthal tilt isn't hurting him. There are more things to the eyes' shape which influence its attractiveness. Also the colour of Cavills' is good. The guy on the left has a good eye-area and I agree the dude on the right doesn't, but he is also not good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 9344
Bro no, it's all about craniofacial development. A good jaw signifies good development a good jaw is the product of a good maxilla so at the end of the day it really comes to down to maxilla but jaw mogs eyes it's the foundation of the face.

Explains why I look like two different people from either side.

wish i was chad

Both are important
Cavill is a 10/10 gigachad just because of his jaw for exemple

Eye shape is largely genetic you can have a good eye.area and medicore bones

No. I have pstisos in my right eye, because my maxilla is recessed on my right side. Meanwhile left side is better looking than my right and everything on my left side is harmonious, in-comparison to the right side which isn't. The way to try and conceal this asymmetry is by collagen maxing the skin and plumping it up, but even that's hard. Now at 28 it's very hard, tho finding it easier now, since discovering microneedling, red-light therapy and vit C serums.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 9670
No. I have pstisos in my right eye, because my maxilla is recessed on my right side. Meanwhile left side is better looking than my right and everything on my left side is harmonious, in-comparison to the right side which isn't. The way to try and conceal this asymmetry is by collagen maxing the skin and plumping it up, but even that's hard. Now at 28 it's very hard, tho finding it easier now, since discovering microneedling, red-light therapy and vit C serums.
I was thinking of brad pitt but he maybe an exception

View attachment 888897

If he had just a SLIGHTLY pretty eye-area, he would be pretty-boy. But because he doesn't, all his nice neat little bone-structure harmony is gone to waste.

The guy went and paid for a professional photoshoot, because his android photos were not coming out great and here we have it. He is still a 6, may be 6.5 at best all because his eye-area makes him objectively speaking look autistic.

Eyes are king
Jaw is queen
Skull rooks
Skin colouring pawns
No because Jaw affects eye area as well. Jaw will always be Law. Maxilla is King

No he has a good eye area but maxilla.isnt great

His maxilla is decent, but doesn't live up to the rest of his face, you're right.

His inner face is lacking. I watched a video about it once. He could have developed a better inner face from mewing and proper swallow.

May be it makes him more attractive, since it shows a small flaw while the rest is perfect? Perhaps why he has as much sex-appeal as he does. Or did?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914

View attachment 888897

Eyes are king
Jaw is queen
Skull rooks
Skin colouring pawns
Who's he

Is that you op?
Eye color

Aladdin Disney pose
Photo 2020 12 16 23 17 41

🥰🥰🥰😌😌😌😌

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and zaynbrah
Chadlite in literally no where of world,undesired trash pheno with dead on average feautures
plus his personality is terrible and he's 5'6

• So Sad
Reactions: inceletto
Why would you make these kinda videos is beyond me ngl
schizophrenia
/ˌskɪtsə(ʊ)ˈfriːnɪə/
Learn to pronounce

noun
PSYCHIATRY

1. a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behaviour, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.
    • (in general use) a mentality or approach characterized by inconsistent or contradictory elements.
      "Gibraltar's schizophrenia continues to be fed by colonial pride"

• +1
he rates her as the best looking Indian lol
Lol he literally exposed himself:

"
Best looking Indian girl ive matched with and im using face app filtered pictures to raise me to chad lite 😂

I'd still smash tbh. Its been that dry for me of late."

and shes like 5.5 / 10 which means she would never date him irl based off looks

• JFL
Lol he literally exposed himself:

"
Best looking Indian girl ive matched with and im using face app filtered pictures to raise me to chad lite 😂

I'd still smash tbh. Its been that dry for me of late."

and shes like 5.5 / 10 which means she would never date him irl based off looks
hes so deluded

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and zaynbrah
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
He is making up all this shit,he slayed no shit lol,sub baboon tier iq if you believe a maniac pajeet

MakinItHappen

Upgrading from Becky to Stacey. You watch.​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah and inceletto
This guy has a bad jaw if you're too stupid to see