this Site has gone to shit

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Boring as fuck. Ontop of that they banned my nigga @Vvvvxxxx

Type of nonsense is this? Nigga blackpilled people and y’all ban him? Jfl

Someone should come out and take it. Someone do something fun. Do something funny. Or imma just leave and go on my own way

giphy.gif

Deadass bruh. Where TF is the content? Where TF is the beef? Someone gotta spice this shit up. Pls, someone just do something. Why do the mods gotta ban fun niggas for? The niggas who call the mod team a bunch of narcy goons aren’t wrong

Fuck this shit bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, NormieKilla, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
Who is this guy bro I haven’t seen his mogger content

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
Who is this guy bro I haven’t seen his mogger content
He posted his own experiences and tinder results which proved the dickpill. Subhumans got mad and raged at him for shattering their cope about “Muh looks, dick don’t matter lel”

Mods OFC had to be cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
Arvid is taking over
0E052C30 5ABD 4C22 9129 5B72273C549D

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx, PenileFacialSurgery and 6 others
How about just create high iq looksmaxing threads and forget about shit posting and beef

Its not got to be fun
Its about ascending, not enjoying your time here jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, Rift and 2 others
why did @Vvvvxxxx get banned?

also the pitt/ chico drama is fun

• +1
S

shut the fuck up you narcy cunt. You post no good content. You sucking off pitt every time just proves how much of a homo you are. Rope immediately you Down syndrome donkey.
Cope, The biggest mogger on the forum gets his thread pinned
why did @Vvvvxxxx get banned?

also the pitt/ chico drama is fun
Pitt mogs and you know it

• +1
They banned chocolate powerpuff guy? 😠 I bet it was for a stupid reason too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx and Blackout.xl
How about just create high iq looksmaxing threads and forget about shit posting and beef

Its not got to be fun
Ideally the site should be fun and informative.

• +1
Pitty

• +1

Its not got to be fun
What a load of crap.

There’s literally nothing new to be said about looksmaxxing. Everything you need for looksmaxxing is on the lookism archive. The last vital looksmaxxing post to be made was made by @CopeAndRope back in NOVEMBER.

PSL has hit a wall in knowledge. There’s almost a decade in this.

• +1
Request permaban tbh

• +1
Joffrey IronThrone

• +1
What a load of crap.

There’s literally nothing new to be said about looksmaxxing. Everything you need for looksmaxxing is on the lookism archive. The last vital looksmaxxing post to be made was made by @CopeAndRope back in NOVEMBER.

PSL has hit a wall in knowledge. There’s almost a decade in this.
King there are still some untouched topics/ideas in looksmaxxing. Even though it might not be brand new and world shattering there is a bit more imo

2 things:

1) the quarantine has effected ppl from working out and going outside much. When it's over more ppl can post gym transformations and tell of their Blackpill experiences from school, parties, bars,etc

2) this forum has a problem accepting the blackpill. It's not blackpilled enough.
@Vvvvxxxx posted dickpill and I gladly swallowed it(no homo) because I love the blackpill. I made a thread on buzzcut pill and all the prettyboy cocksuckers pounced on me.

It is what it is.

I'm always trying to contribute value and plan to contribute even more inthe near future.

I made the gym blackpill thread
Buzzcut blackpill
Teeth whitening guide
COVID-19 guide

And there is more I plan on doing as well
Maybe some tinder experiments too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx, Doablin and 1 other person
@Vvvvxxxx doesn't even openly brag he only talked shit back to the people that attacked him first. Plus dickpill is one of the few areas where real world experience is all that matters (lol @ believing what women say during studies and reddit comments)

Also the no bragging rule is dumb tbh. Seeing other people's success is one of the best motivators to improve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx and Blackout.xl
Time for another juicy tribe thread 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• +1
@Vvvvxxxx doesn't even openly brag he only talked shit back to the people that attacked him first. Plus dickpill is one of the few areas where real world experience is all that matters (lol @ believing what women say during studies and reddit comments)

Also the no bragging rule is dumb tbh. Seeing other people's success is one of the best motivators to improve
Indeed. Whoever banned him needs bleach
Time for another juicy tribe thread 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Do it ASAP

• +1
I wasn’t banned for dickpill posts. I was banned because of an edit. Niggas tried to dox and failed. Imagine frantically messaging a girl while I’m knee deep in the pussy. JFL.

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1
the internet in general is trash now

• +1
I wasn’t banned for dickpill posts. I was banned because of an edit. Niggas tried to dox and failed. Imagine frantically messaging a girl while I’m knee deep in the pussy. JFL.
King you’re back

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx and Elias

Its not got to be fun
The vast majority of people know what they gotta do and are just here to shitpost and banter with the boys now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, anti caking agents and Blackout.xl