This Site Isnt What It Once Was

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak
I already know everything about looksmaxing, and in the end surgery is the onky thing that will significantly change anything

Could have just not wasted my time here and instead saved the money for the surgeries and id be in a better position than now with all the information

Also in connection to entertainment, there are no autistic funny gaycels anymore and the best members left a long time ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 4797 and 34 others
ok, bye

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, kuroro, Gargantuan and 8 others
you'll get used to that feeling

Best generation of looksmax was easily the @Petsmart , @Titbot, @Kinko generation tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, PYT, Deleted member 4563 and 7 others
KINKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot, Mayorga, Deleted member 1862 and 2 others
Peak Lookism mogged every era of this site into the ninth circle of hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, kuroro, Gargantuan and 7 others
no, @2peasinapod no care

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5522 and PubertyMaxxer

Best generation of looksmax was easily the @Petsmart , @Titbot, @Kinko generation tbh
RIP Kinko ;(

Italian slayer, so sad covid-19 had to take him from us, may he slay in heaven.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, WhatToDo, SadnessWYJ and 6 others

No tbh the best was

Screenshot 20200922 203304 comhuaweihimovieoverseas

Unmatched autism levels :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, KrissKross, ASR and 5 others
But Prime Nate is also high up on the list :feelskek: @Short Ugly and Brown

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, retard, brainded and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and PubertyMaxxer
Wish I made an account instead of lurking back in late 2019 old generation for sure was more entertaining

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, PYT, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
People here talking about this site like it was an ancient civilization

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, kuroro, Gargantuan and 23 others
I unironically grew up with this site and spent all my school vacation in 10th grade on here

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5522 and 5 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
The jokes here are retarded now, back then with the best posters old lingo was used and was the best
Should have made an account sooner during quarantine instead of lurking
:cry:Free @Titbot

• +1
@Mirin2234 is also a good user

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 1973, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Tribe Era

• +1
Reactions: PYT and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 1973 and Short Ugly and Brown
original thread.

who's gonna post it next month?

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, sytyl, PYT and 2 others
I already know everything about looksmaxing, and in the end surgery is the onky thing that will significantly change anything

Could have just not wasted my time here and instead saved the money for the surgeries and id be in a better position than now with all the information

Also in connection to entertainment, there are no autistic funny gaycels anymore and the best members left a long time ago
based :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
every forum is like this nowadays, people either have shit to do or the mods ban them for some faggy reason

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 1973, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
RIP Kinko ;(

Italian slayer, so sad covid-19 had to take him from us, may he slay in heaven.
pour one out for the homie

I'll never forget how he brutally mogged @belnar93 over and over again

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
everyone mentioning the best posters but nobody mentions @Nibba

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and PubertyMaxxer
everyone mentioning the best posters but nobody mentions @Nibba
I wanted to mention him but tbh the only reason everyone mires him was bel he was a chadlite, he didnt even post extraordinary funny stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

only things that make a significant is weight loss, gym, and then the most significant obbiously surgery

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

based post and poster

How to raise your son properly:

Starting at preschool you schedule play dates with every kid you can, preferably future chads and stacies. It's much easier to make friends at 4 years old and grow up with them than to try to join their group when they're 12. Also you start training your kid for athletics. Throwing and catching tennis balls, racing every day, etc. Sign up for every sport he can so he can naturally make friends on teams and get mad status because he's better than everyone else.

At 12 or 13 you get him to start doing pushups, pullups, and situps every week. Build up strength and get used to the workout lifestyle. At 14 you get him to start lifting weights, and by the time he is 15 he is ahead of the curve in gains, and he'll be super ripped by junior/senior year of high school. He should be playing football in high school because of your early years training gave him natural talent.

You should also have him become entrepreneur savvy. Have him start his own neighborhood lawn mowing service or selling *legal stuff at school. This entrepreneur mindset will save him from becoming a wage slave.

Lastly, don't be a pussy. Talk to your son about girls, booze, and whatever other manly talk you can. Become your son's friend. Don't become like a school principal who he acts all polite around and then acts like a real man when you leave the room.

only things that make a significant is weight loss, gym, and then the most significant obbiously surgery
Yes but most are not 17%+ bf

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Yes but most are not 17%+ bf
A great a amount of the population is. a lot of users here skinny fat. or high bodyfat and aren't aware.

I thought I was skinny but I'm a bloated mess

I find myself being on this site less and less. Ever since school started again I’ve been on here way less than before. I already know what I need to do to ascend, I just need to follow trough with my plans.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and goat2x

Nibba era mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
True good era was on Lookism