This site needs to get a grip on ideal height

Kade

Kade

Master
6’2-6’5 is the golden height, final stop

idk how some of you genuinely think that more is better, and that being 7’0 is better than 6’3

humans weren’t meant to be that massive, when you go past 6’7 you’re gonna experience health problems, never be able to wear nice clothes and shoes, never have airplane seats, chairs, doors, be accommodated for you, will often have that ogre acromegaly face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, PenileFacialSurgery, Blitz and 11 others
Height ain't even that big of a factor for women... I don't see the heightpill IRL, ever. I only see the facepill. Everywhere I go I see people with nice faces succeeding. But I don't see tall people succeeding unless they have a nice face.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Blitz, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
Height ain't even that big of a factor for women... I don't see the heightpill IRL, ever. I only see the facepill. Everywhere I go I see people with nice faces succeeding. But I don't see tall people succeeding unless they have a nice face.

outside of northern europe and the balkans there aren't many guys out there 6'+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773
outside of northern europe and the balkans there aren't many guys out there 6'+
And even then they don't get some sort of insane SMV boost just from being tall.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and TsarTsar444
Legit thread.
Anything past 6'4 is too much unlesa you live in balkans, netherlands bla blah

This. I saw a 5'6" light skin tyrone with a cute girl the other day.

It drives me crazy to see fucktards claiming height is everything but then I see guys much shorter than me doing way better with women because they have good looking faces.

Manlets with GL faces can slay women I can only dream of.

• +1
Reactions: bankrolls, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Kade
And even then they don't get some sort of insane SMV boost just from being tall.
Yep, im telling these faggots here that height is cope, people here in the balkan are very tall and there are many of us in Germany and some euro countries, girls there still stick to their own mostly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
grips me

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Kade and RichardSpencel
you haf to be taller than a tall woman period

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I AM past 6’7” and life really isnt hard for me.
The only truly annoying inconvenience is airfare but who cares about that.

manlet cope here is strong, i might do a brutal heightpill thread soon tbh..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Handlet, Chadelite and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 2846

There is no such thing as 'too tall' as there will always be girls with height fetishes. I don't think I'm coping when I say that I'd rather be 6'4" than 6'9" though

• +1
Reactions: noped and RichardSpencel
There is no such thing as 'too tall' as there will always be girls with height fetishes. I don't think I'm coping when I say that I'd rather be 6'4" than 6'9" though
Being 6’9” Is incredible for dopamine and validation. You literally turn every head in a room. 6’4” not so much.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and DidntRead
Strong cope
My biggest looksmax was getting elevator shoes which boosts my height by 3 inches.

• +1
Reactions: noped and Deleted member 3962
this is exactly my point tho, after a certain point you are only appealing to a niche of height queens

whereas 6’2-6’5 is attractive to the eyes of a majority of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
this is exactly my point tho, after a certain point you are only appealing to a niche of height queens

whereas 6’2-6’5 is attractive to the eyes of a majority of women
Based, being shit like 6'9 is just circus freak hieght. Ur faced would be ignored, they'd just be impressed by ur hieght but nothing else. Foids would think ur to tall. Whereas 6ft2 to 6ft5 are very aesthetic and high class. It's harmonious taller than most, but proportionally so.
Do u see any Hollywood action stars above 6ft5 no..

• +1
Reactions: Kade
take the robert wadlow pill

5b16a84e5e48ec18008b45d5

Of course it isn't hard for you, everyone here lives in their basement doing nothing
take the robert wadlow pill

5b16a84e5e48ec18008b45d5

I wonder how big was his dick, imagine if 6x5

giphy.gif

well my point was that they very well could, but since there aren't many it just isn't as noticeable. i definitely think that being 6'+ will give you a huge boost given you are average facially with a strong frame in places where that height is rarer

6'4 and 6'5 are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
This. I saw a 5'6" light skin tyrone with a cute girl the other day.

It drives me crazy to see fucktards claiming height is everything but then I see guys much shorter than me doing way better with women because they have good looking faces.

Manlets with GL faces can slay women I can only dream of.
oh I agree that face is king

it’s just funny seeing 6’8+ posters think that they’re any better off than a 6’3 guy. In fact they’re probably worse off in broad appeal

Sort of depends tbh. At uni out of the 100 or so guys on my course there are about 6 of us 6'4" and over with tallest at 6'6" so maybe a little higher helps.

Outside of I'll go days at a time withot being heightmogged. Location matters.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
6’5-6’6 is ideal.