THIS SONG GIVES ME HOPE! I FEEL LIKE PETER PARKER FROM SPIDERMAN 2002

I am the hero you don't deserve and want to be

• Total voters
Jack Black

Jack Black

Legend of the Rent Free

I feel so great while listening to this song, I feel I can achieve my dreams, I feel like the hero in my own movie. I feel like I was kicked out of society for a reason, there was a reason I was mocked and ridiculed by everyone.

I am Peter Parker in Spiderman 2002, I am bitten by a radio active Spider when I hear this song. I am Peter Parker in the school dinner hall scene from Spiderman 2002, I get up and I fight the bully in the school hallway with him missing all the punches while everyone watches. But in my version it ends when I hit him back and he dies, later mailing the corpse to his family filled with live grenades.

I also remember this scene when I hear the song:

I imagine myself as Nacho in that scene, when all hope is lost and I am being closed in on. I remember that my time has not yet come, that it doesn't have to end this way. I have a choice in this, I will fight the evil people. I am the one who was chosen to fight for tormented souls like myself, I was born to fight against those who deny the truth.

This is a accurate picture of me holding onto my inner torment, I am holding on so tight, I am keeping my composure. I will not stop until every tormented soul is freed, I am the hero you don't deserve and want to be.
iu

I will keep on fighting until I am dead, I will not give up now, stop posting didn't read on my threads.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Luke LLL, Mansnob and 1 other person
bro... fuark mogs me

Read about 4 words

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
This guy is literally JacobRothschild Jr

This guy is literally JacobRothschild Jr
The Jewish banker? How does it connect to Jack Black.

Also it says his account is banned what did he do?

The Jewish banker? How does it connect to Jack Black.

Also it says his account is banned what did he do?
He spammed his idol like you spam yours.

He spammed his idol like you spam yours.
I am in a kind of hate and love relationship with Jack, very complicated. He is the reason for much of my suffering, but I push through.

NOT A SINGLE SECOND

Kharkov, Ukraine - June 14, 2010: The dead person as a result of a car accident, the corpse of a person. Consequences of a car accident, a wrecked car Stock Photo

this is chad super,man song