This sounds like BS from Eppley

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken

Eppley dont have a lot of before and afters on the surgeries that people actually care about, his explanation sounds like excuses and cope. If people were happy with their results they would upload them and show off.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension

Eppley dont have a lot of before and afters on the surgeries that people actually care about, his explanation sounds like excuses and cope. If people were happy with their results they would upload them and show off.

I'm pretty sure Eppley is more of a meme, just like the "emailing Taban" meme as well, doing PS is similar to being a barber in the sense that simple human error can largely prevent a patient from receiving 100% satisfaction, but what do I know.

Sounds like he's trying to run damage control for the situation with the guy who's suing him for leaking personal info

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 1553, Zeta ascended and 3 others
It actually sounds pretty reasonable. But wouldn’t he also have at least a considerable amount of locals that get their surgeries done? Also, what’s so wrong about sending an after picture from far away?

It actually sounds pretty reasonable. But wouldn’t he also have at least a considerable amount of locals that get their surgeries done? Also, what’s so wrong about sending an after picture from far away?
They don't want to let anyone know they've had work done

I've always wondered what made patients let their fucking face be shown on the internet after a surgery

It's obvious they don't gain anything from it and they also can get exposed for doing the surgery

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 1553, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Also, what’s so wrong about sending an after picture from far away?

It will be set up differently from the pre-surgery (camera, lens, distance, height, light...), so no point in comparing

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Mediocre Normalfag and Deleted member 2012
It will be set up differently from the pre-surgery (camera, lens, distance, height, light...), so no point in comparing
yes but it's better than nothing

I'm pretty sure Eppley is more of a meme, just like the "emailing Taban" meme as well, doing PS is similar to being a barber in the sense that simple human error can largely prevent a patient from receiving 100% satisfaction, but what do I know.

What’s the “emailing Taban” meme?

Where is the BS?

Most of us on these websites who get surgeries with him fit all of those points that he touched upon

- Young and discreet
- Live far away
- Only stay for surgery a couple days at most
- Not flying back to get a picture taken

Seems pretty legit to me.

What’s the “emailing Taban” meme?
Well it's kinda self-explanatory I've seen it a few times in my time lurking looksmax, it's like a phrase like "visiting gandy", people don't always use "emailing" though. Of course just to be safe I will over explain, Taban is a good surgeon for eye area and "almond eye surgery", to "email taban" is obviously implying that one is contacting Taban. If you tell someone that they need to "email taban" or if you say you are "email taban", you are commenting negatively on someone's eye area or your own eye area, respectively. Perhaps I shouldn't have said "meme", it's more of a gag or phrase.

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
Well it's kinda self-explanatory I've seen it a few times in my time lurking looksmax, it's like a phrase like "visiting gandy", people don't always use "emailing" though. Of course just to be safe I will over explain, Taban is a good surgeon for eye area and "almond eye surgery", to "email taban" is obviously implying that one is contacting Taban. If you tell someone that they need to "email taban" or if you say you are "email taban", you are commenting negatively on someone's eye area or your own eye area, respectively. Perhaps I shouldn't have said "meme", it's more of a gag or phrase.

Yeah makes sense. Thanks for explaining. I was just confused by the “meme” part

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension