this system has taken away your true rights

Suave

Suave

xXuCantSTOPmeXx
seriously, it feels likee we are supposed to be here just to wander, i dont see how money, and all this material sht would be necessary for happiness, i dont see why success is based off money, i truly dont understand why humans think the way they do, in a way, you guys valuing sex over alot of other things is pretty smart, at the end of the day, only true value is held by consciousness, we wouldnt be able to realize anything without

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Chadelite, Deleted member 6402 and 4 others
but instead we are put into this system to start working, im pretty sure all stress from 13-30 years old come from knowing if u will financially make it or not, our true purpose and potential is being suppressed

• +1
Reactions: clavicel and Deleted member 9837
dude..some people happiness in life is to find out who the fook is @Ritalincel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear and sytyl
humans naturally are meant to lounge around and sleep for most of the day and go out for food occasionally and fuck
not work 9 hours a day and sleep 6

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodStyle, alex569, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others
humans naturally are meant to lounge around and sleep for most of the day and go out for food occasionally and fuck
not work 9 hours a day and sleep 6
exactly, i truly cant imagine depression and loneliness before technology/ strict political systems were in place

Been reading Kaczynski?

Been reading Kaczynski?
no, never heard of it, what is it about? if its anything to do with this thread, it could be a good read, mind explaining a bit?

no, never heard of it, what is it about? if its anything to do with this thread, it could be a good read, mind explaining a bit?
Read Industrial Society and Its Future it's pretty short

• +1
Reactions: Suave
seriously, it feels likee we are supposed to be here just to wander, i dont see how money, and all this material sht would be necessary for happiness, i dont see why success is based off money, i truly dont understand why humans think the way they do, in a way, you guys valuing sex over alot of other things is pretty smart, at the end of the day, only true value is held by consciousness, we wouldnt be able to realize anything without
you are rare high iq nigger ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Suave
Whats your point?

Whats your point?
that it feels we are manipulated to think we are supposed to work and do all these extra things, and to be happy u have to be successful and make money, when in reality most people would be happier if they were dropped in an empty field with nothing but nature and food, with the sole purpose of surviving and appreciating life and other humans around, not all this extra shit, my point is, no ones actually happy with themselves, no one is happy with just being alive and breathing, we all want more, when we shouldnt, instead of stressing about if we'll have perfect health next month, we worry about if we'll gather up enough "paper" to pay the bills, is my point clearer now?

I don't want material goods I want a trad kinda hot wife and family

Is that too much to ask?

that it feels we are manipulated to think we are supposed to work and do all these extra things, and to be happy u have to be successful and make money, when in reality most people would be happier if they were dropped in an empty field with nothing but nature and food, with the sole purpose of surviving and appreciating life and other humans around, not all this extra shit, my point is, no ones actually happy with themselves, no one is happy with just being alive and breathing, we all want more, when we shouldnt, instead of stressing about if we'll have perfect health next month, we worry about if we'll gather up enough "paper" to pay the bills, is my point clearer now?
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old

when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil

Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old

when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil
this isnt who you are, you just have to look deeper, the true you was at birth, before the ego took over, that goes for all of us, no one is evil by default, you say you are convinced, meaning it took u some time to accept and believe that you're this evil thing, if it was so obvious, you would've known right off the bat, you arent who you say u are, its an illusion created by ur ego

this isnt who you are, you just have to look deeper, the true you was at birth, before the ego took over, that goes for all of us, no one is evil by default, you say you are convinced, meaning it took u some time to accept and believe that you're this evil thing, if it was so obvious, you would've known right off the bat, you arent who you say u are, its an illusion created by ur ego

:(