i wouldnt fuck her tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10172
just mew bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
It’s not mewing dude it actually is a palatial expander buddy boyo
ik I'm brain dead I can't help but spurge out random shit. maybe it will work idk shit about orthodontics

• +1
age? you'll probably just tip your teeth

• +1
Ms e

• +1
age? you'll probably just tip your teeth
I’m young cel but u are probably right about it Tripping the teeth

Sutural growth 404

• +1
it will work many friends I know use these shits at night after having their braces taken off

• +1
No bicortical engagement so most of the expansion will go straight into the teeth/arms. Only consider this is you’re 10 or something.

Skip to the pictures where she talks about types of expanders or watch the whole thing if you’re not an attentionspancel.

• +1
it will work many friends I know use these shits at night after having their braces taken off
Really? I had my braces taken off and they never gave me an expander only retainers

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
No bicortical engagement so most of the expansion will go straight into the teeth/arms. Only consider this is you’re 10 or something.

Skip to the pictures where she talks about types of expanders or watch the whole thing if you’re not an attentionspancel.

Come on man why I can’t use expanders faggot

Really? I had my braces taken off and they never gave me an expander only retainers
depends on the orthodontist & stuff but I'd argue this helps, not as much as MSE but would expand your palate

• +1
Come on man why I can’t use expanders faggot
You can if you want to flair your teeth out, if that’s what you think you need, go for it, nobody’s stopping you.

• +1
You can if you want to flair your teeth out, if that’s what you think you need, go for it, nobody’s stopping you.
So MSE is cope : (

I’m thinking of getting MSE but idk where I have to go to get it, also I got wear braces after for who knows how long and if insurance covers it

I’m thinking of getting MSE but idk where I have to go to get it, also I got wear braces after for who knows how long and if insurance covers it
Insurance probably won’t cover it unless you have sleep apnea, where do you live?

• +1
  • +1
Please @22Bones I need to ascend no more being subhuman please

Work on your personality and your looks will learn to match it
So if I get this MSE thing I’ll stop being a mouth breathing subhuman. And I’ll get sliding genio and implants if I can’t get distraction osteogenesis by dr schendel

So if I get this MSE thing I’ll stop being a mouth breathing subhuman. And I’ll get sliding genio and implants if I can’t get distraction osteogenesis by dr schendel
Mse turns mouth breathing subhumans into +0.1psl nosebreathing subhumans

• +1
Ok but how would I get surgery to get a nice jaw after MSE

how long would it take to get MSE done likes 6 months?

U have to advance the mandible too or ur fucked

See what I’m talking about

how long would it take to get MSE done likes 6 months?
Depends on turning protocol but the mse should be left in at least a couple months after done turning to allow the suture to fuse back to prevent relapse.
Ok but how would I get surgery to get a nice jaw after MSE
Don’t really understand the question but there are forms of distraction osteogenesis surgeries which can be done to lengthen and even expand the jaw I believe.

• +1
U have to advance the mandible too or ur fucked

See what I’m talking about

Yes, I’m familiar, but you can always tip the top teeth in if the maxilla grows too wide sorta like this
91D872DF FBFA 4C68 9C4D 82BF0300E59F
8B5116CB E3A7 4375 9083 78A95307AE02

Last edited:
  • WTF
When you say it’s cope, what exactly do you mean by this?
It is literally fucking cope based on aesthetics and it’s own fucking purpose u fucking idiot, u cannot expand the maxilla and magically expand the mandible too without any force too? Ur just going to get a overbite u fucking idiot. All those MSE cases they barely improved in aesthetics.
Stop promoting this shit stained MSE now

It is literally fucking cope based on aesthetics and it’s own fucking purpose u fucking idiot
It improves aesthetics slightly for the majority of patients
, u cannot expand the maxilla and magically expand the mandible too without any force too?
It seems you lack understanding on how proper occlusion works as well as the idea of dental tipping.
Ur just going to get a overbite u fucking idiot.
Mse gives 1 mm of protraction, that’s not going cause an overbite unless you already had one to begin with.
All those MSE cases they barely improved in aesthetics.
Depends what you mean by aesthetics, a wider smile is definitely an aesthetic benefit to me.
Stop promoting this shit stained MSE now
Why not? It does it’s job, sounds like a good product to me.

Last edited: