This Turkish Surgeon's result mog Tabans results to death (+ cat/wolf eyes surgery explained)

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
With all respect to Taban, I found only 1 result good for PSL community

This Turkish doc has a full insta page of results, and many are great (especially when he does wolf eye shape surgery with low eyebrows)

He also explained that this is not a black magic but just a few of common surgeries combined

I'm still waiting for an answer if it can be done without any surgery, just a subtle pull back with underskin threads? stiches? Thi doc also had an tag named "catbotox"
Maybe it can be done with botox?

You should really stop focusing on dumb shit that doesnt matter and focus on most important area - eye area

and yes, this is cheap as shit.. up to $5k per surgery

source:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Unsh, kilgrave, Marsiere214 and 8 others
Holy crap he eyes are model tier now.

Kinda exaggerated imho, looks like normie surgerymaxxing. Also before pic without makeup and after pic with makeup?

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Lorsss, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
I like your effort man! Fucking sherlock!!!
Keep me updated

I feel like this kind of "lift" is just going to fail within a couple of years lol, also, unlike Taban, he doesn't seem to place any sort of implant to support the lower eyelid.
Even Taban himself admitted that, without any additional support to the eyes (implant), a canthoplasty would fail in a matter of years.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Amnesia, National Rodgerism and 4 others
i knew this guy but didnt want to spread bc most of his clientele are women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2205
Holy fucking shit.

As someone with NCT this is huge, OP.

Good quality find.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
I feel like this kind of "lift" is just going to fail within a couple of years lol, also, unlike Taban, he doesn't seem to place any sort of implant to support the lower eyelid.
Even Taban himself admitted that, without any additional support to the eyes (implant), a canthoplasty would fail in a matter of years.
true
even with implant, the eyebrow lift will fail eventually

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
it seems like he overwhelmingly works on females

he also has a "wolf eyes" surgery () is this the first guy to have a hunter eye surgery?

this is an acension as well wtf 4 to 6

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noped, Dude420 and Chico Chicowski
it seems like he overwhelmingly works on females

he also has a "wolf eyes" surgery () is this the first guy to have a hunter eye surgery?

this is an acension as well wtf 4 to 6

incredible result of this femoid

I told everyone...

eyesmaxing=life maxing

pulling with fingers skin behind eyes back + squinching will show you the potential

Wtf asking for "is getting xyz supplement help with.."
and they have the real solution for inceldom

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn and middayshowers
I have followed this guy on IG for awhile. His clientele is 99 percent females who desire an exaggerated and unnatural look. This won't look good on guys. The supposed "wolf kid" looks like a fairy princess

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, LordNorwood, toptearmm and 1 other person
He really took her nct into positive. Im really hyped about this surgeon! Need to do a lot of research about him.

Last edited:
wth is "cat eyes"

like what combination of procedures is it?

Every time i see a guy with an upturned nose this is my reaction

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, LordNorwood, InZayn and 6 others
I can spot they all had surgery from a mile away. No girl wants a guy with signs of plastic surgery! What the fuck is wrong with you guy thinking these are impressive results?!

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, noped, Nosecel9000 and 3 others
legit got Kendal Jenner tier eyes this foid went from 3 to 7
it's better on females cause they can also cover it with makeup though

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

This Turkish doc has a full insta page of results, and many are great (especially when he does wolf eye shape surgery with low eyebrows)

He also explained that this is not a black magic but just a few of common surgeries combined

View attachment 104411

I'm still waiting for an answer if it can be done without any surgery, just a subtle pull back with underskin threads? stiches? Thi doc also had an tag named "catbotox"

You should really stop focusing on dumb shit that doesnt matter and focus on most important area - eye area

source:
Now I can have Chico eye area

Uncanny and disgusting

I can spot they all had surgery from a mile away. No girl wants a guy with signs of plastic surgery! What the fuck is wrong with you guy thinking these are impressive results?!
not redpilled people who wanna look like a ken doll or a barbie are undergoing those surgeries (easy to spot their other results i.e. weird lips), so you would have to see someone from our community to be able to identify if you are right a

can you imagine anyone from psl accepting this result:?
8F1Brpb   Imgur

Uncanny and disgusting
and still not gonna discuss with you about this
this works and thats it. something practical, not ideal but its an improvement for ogre bugcel

You can either go back and ask questions about morrocan prince (your time is running, wasting best years of life) or start to ascend as much as you can with procedures that matter, not with a creatine and vitamine k2

• +1
Reactions: Unsh
lol im turk and hes in my city. but i already have chicoish eyes. 🙏

hmm, alternative to canthoplasty?
Were

update: read more comments of different topics and it sounds like a cope

this sounds more logical:
69305525 955656981438037 5625444363531190272 n

Attachments

• were.png
    were.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

I told everyone...

eyesmaxing=life maxing

pulling with fingers skin behind eyes back + squinching will show you the potential

BIG LOL i look worse doing that and i have slight nct...everyone is different
cat eyes dont suit everyone

Last edited:
Good find. & jfl at people saying it looks unnatural. You realise you can just ask him to be more conservative with the procedure

jfl

Attachments

• 70220250_411152019606357_6562926683618279424_n.jpg
    70220250_411152019606357_6562926683618279424_n.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 131
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Tasty17, InZayn and 1 other person

View attachment 104411

source:
The post op eyes look literally fake and shit.

his results look nothing natural and doesnt even come close to taban, sorry to burst your bubble.

his results look nothing natural and doesnt even come close to taban, sorry to burst your bubble.
a) dont agree
b) i wouldny go with cantoplasty in turkey, im not crazy
The good news <I dont wanna go crazy optimistic> I find an alternative
"Aptos thread lifts" with hooks, made for facelifting, but they work mechanically, so you can probably move tips of eyebrows back

At this moment Im too high-inh to go to p surgeon, but this is easy and cheap as shit - in my country around $600

a) dont agree
b) i wouldny go with cantoplasty in turkey, im not crazy
The good news <I dont wanna go crazy optimistic> I find an alternative
"Aptos thread lifts" with hooks, made for facelifting, but they work mechanically, so you can probably move tips of eyebrows back

At this moment Im too high-inh to go to p surgeon, but this is easy and cheap as shit - in my country around $600
whereas im low inhib, just lack money, fuck

at least go to a doc and ask if it can be done this way - ofc if you need that
i just need blepharoplasty in one eye, infraorbital implants and maybe lip lift which arent that invasive surgeries. can pm pics if you want so can give me recommendations bro.

On realself some female patients wrote that the effects of this turkish surgeons program does only last up to 6 months, and then goes back to before status.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
not redpilled people who wanna look like a ken doll or a barbie are undergoing those surgeries (easy to spot their other results i.e. weird lips), so you would have to see someone from our community to be able to identify if you are right a

View attachment 104669

this works and thats it. something practical, not ideal but its an improvement for ogre bugcel

You can either go back and ask questions about morrocan prince (your time is running, wasting best years of life) or start to ascend as much as you can with procedures that matter, not with a creatine and vitamine k2
Whos the performing surgeon from that pic?

Every single fibre in my body is telling me that this guy is a scam but I'm gonna go ahead and get this done soon lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg and justanothergymcell
Every single fibre in my body is telling me that this guy is a scam but I'm gonna go ahead and get this done soon lol.
do you have money? and could you conduct the experiment for our community?

im not talking about this guy

Are you still going to do it?

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
On realself some female patients wrote that the effects of this turkish surgeons program does only last up to 6 months, and then goes back to before status.
If you are cutting the skin and then stitching it in to a new position, which you are, how could it "fail?". You've just healed skin in to a new position. You're not just tacking it up with some fish line.
that's like saying a lip lift can fail. You've literally removed the skin, pulled it tighter, and stitched it to other skin. It won't let go, it can't.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and wellthatsucks
If you are cutting the skin and then stitching it in to a new position, which you are, how could it "fail?". You've just healed skin in to a new position. You're not just tacking it up with some fish line.
that's like saying a lip lift can fail. You've literally removed the skin, pulled it tighter, and stitched it to other skin. It won't let go, it can't.
Agree but some relapse is expected, at least with a lip lift, and the amount can vary.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Awesome (apart from lips)

Does he use fillers or are they surgeries for his "jawline 'defining'' and ''chin defining'')

I've been looking for a surgeon in Turkey as I want to go there for a hair transplant and it'd be cool to get a rhino at the same time by the same guy to save money and time! (altohugh don't think this dude does hair transplant?)

Anyone know much about his prices?

edit: Oh, looks like the jaw and chin resutls are fillers. Not really interested in that. Already live close to the main filler man already!

Last edited:
lol im turk and hes in my city. but i already have chicoish eyes. 🙏
hey man,can you suggest any good doctor or clinicin Turkey for jaw and chin implants?Even in private messages

Anyone who thinks this eye work looks good is too far gone

Have fun looking like Joan Rivers I guess

View attachment 104669

Minus the fag lips its not bad

8F1Brpb   Imgur

To the point of the OP, if this DR can achieve this HUGE of changes in eye area then a standard eye change that WE desire and think of as very good would be LESS effort for him perhaps.

@SurgerySoon

I told everyone...

eyesmaxing=life maxing

What do you mean. Pull back and up.? And how is it potential if you don't have square orbitals.