@ this ugly bitch

hes high T so he doesnt care

also shes rich, right?

im joking ofcourse xd, But that song is funny af i like girls dont worry

Honestly I couldn’t care if u a fag, I know your not.

Might have to give the hub another visit ngl

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Didn't know meeks had a thing for nicolas cage.

• +1
Aight its like that... okay

Glasses meme

Time to do some bicep training

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Sizzurp and Coping
Honestly I couldn’t care if u a fag, I know your not.

Might have to give the hub another visit ngl

no lol no fag XD.

Also didnt u already visted hub? is this round 4?

• +1
Reactions: Coping and dogtown
no lol no fag XD.

Also didnt u already visted hub? is this round 4?

Possibly just wondering if I can be bothered, can’t be bothered getting out of bed for my towel ngl

• +1
Possibly just wondering if I can be bothered, can’t be bothered getting out of bed for my towel ngl
I’ll come clean u up dw :feelstastyman: im gaymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Towel..... why u need a towel for.. am i missing something?

Where else it meant to go bro

i own a fleshlight 1000X better then using your hand. you just finish inside creampie and rise it.

• +1
i own a fleshlight 1000X better then using your hand. you just finish inside creampie and rise it.

JFL I ain’t gonna have one of them at 15 bruh, it ain’t that over

JFL I ain’t gonna have one of them at 15 bruh, it ain’t that over

Yeah also just got it for 2/3 years. not over me neither. But you will masturbate regardless and using hand just got boring and lame for me. so i bought that.. worth it tbh

• +1
Yeah also just got it for 2/3 years. not over me neither. But you will masturbate regardless and using hand just got boring and lame for me. so i bought that.. worth it tbh
High IQ tbh. I will buy one when I have my own place

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
High IQ tbh. I will buy one when I have my own place

Yeah for sure. actually a really good product, Bought it from the original site Have it on your shopping list ;)

• +1
Rope plz

I don’t think I would ever buy one tbh

ur 15, depends really if u get girls in your life. but if you are like me you might think twice in investing for one, also when i was 15 i was in IT school... no girls in that fucking whole building.... RIP... and i came from highscool which was car based no girls neither..

• +1
ur 15, depends really if u get girls in your life. but if you are like me you might think twice in investing for one, also when i was 15 i was in IT school... no girls in that fucking whole building.... RIP... and i came from highscool which was car based no girls neither..

Id rather fuck 3.5 psl girls than have a flesh look got tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Yeah for sure. actually a really good product, Bought it from the original site Have it on your shopping list ;)
I need one of those flashlights but wtf do I say when it gets in mail and my parents see it jfl it’s over.. I just cum on my carpet then clean it off lool

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and dogtown
I need one of those flashlights but wtf do I say when it gets in mail and my parents see it jfl it’s over.. I just cum on my carpet then clean it off lool

i mean my mom is usually around too and sister when she visist, Gotta use it when u can. or lock ur room if u can. And yeah when i received it it was discreet just a plain box, either be home and receive the package ur self, or pick it up at pickup point make it deliver at a store or somehwre else.
Id rather fuck 3.5 psl girls than have a flesh look got tbh ngl

NEVER!, i just waiting till i ascend this year and next year il get there for sure, i can wait ive been patient. il only settle for girls im really attracted too

• +1
i mean my mom is usually around too and sister when she visist, Gotta use it when u can. or lock ur room if u can. And yeah when i received it it was discreet just a plain box, either be home and receive the package ur self, or pick it up at pickup point make it deliver at a store or somehwre else.

NEVER!, i just waiting till i ascend this year and next year il get there for sure, i can wait ive been patient. il only settle for girls im really attracted too

I’ll fuck most things tbh

• +1
I’m becoming more sex deprived every day

Ay man, sex is not all my bro.. So much more in the world to learn and you can do. Also what part u from probably like peckham or manchester

• +1
Ay man, sex is not all my bro.. So much more in the world to learn and you can do. Also what part u from probably like peckham or manchester

JFL I’m not doxing myself

@Sizzurp @dogtown You guys are so behind on your strategies lmao how haven't you binmaxxed yet.
you fill your bin with tissue then bust a nut inside the bin near your bed. Once you finish, you slap on some latex gloves and put that tissue in a black bag ready for the bin men to collect

• +1
FUCK i can't even use this forum anymore without being forced to see ass and tits and then can't stop thinking about beating my dick until I give into my weak will and do it :feelsrope: @Sizzurp and also @Felix97 sommer ray triggers me every time :feelshaha:

FUCK i can't even use this forum anymore without being forced to see ass and tits and then can't stop thinking about beating my dick until I give into my weak will and do it :feelsrope: @Sizzurp and also @Felix97 sommer ray triggers me every time :feelshaha:

Gotta stay strong man.