This will make you incredibly rich

X

x30001

Kraken
Create an app that uses MST (Magnetic Stripe Technology). Samsung Pay already uses this but the app itself is blocked in many countries outside of South Korea.

Unlike NFC (Near Field Communication) which needs the device and payment terminal to have NFC activated for a transaction to work; MST mimics the signal that's sent to the payment terminal when a real card is being swiped.

Anywhere there's a payment terminal, Samsung Pay (MST) will work. The terminal is ready to receive the signal from the card swipe, and the signal emitted from Samsung Pay sends that same signal to any terminal, no matter how old it is. The signal can be received from up to 3 inches away. So all you need to do is hold your phone to the terminal.

The vendor just needs to have a payment terminal that accepts card payments. With MST technology, the terminals don't need to be configured in any way to accept Samsung Pay. It works no matter what. Only limiting factor is that it's blocked by geolocation from Samsung Pay's side in many of the biggest countries in the world, especially in Europe.

If you can create an app that can mimic the card swipe by emitting the same signal that Samsung Pay does, you will be a billionaire. It doesn't matter what your app is called, and it doesn't matter that vendors haven't configured their terminals to support your software, as they don't need to. As long as it's a payment terminal for cards, MST will work. You can even withdraw money from an ATM without using a card, just by using MST.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, SikKunt, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
ok thanks, i already finished the coding gonna compile it now. it will be on appstore tmr. like and subscribe, dont forget 5 star review

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Rasputin, TheMewingBBC and 10 others
shit thread buddy boyo , off yourself unironically, jfl at thinking bunch o subhumans here are capable of the things you wrote, JFLING HARD RN TBH DED SRS

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Petsmart
I'm too low IQ to understand but good thread anyway

• +1
Reactions: Enlil, chadpreetcel123, RAITEIII and 2 others
money = cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
So why don't you do it bro, you have the cash to hire a dev

shit thread buddy boyo , off yourself unironically, jfl at thinking bunch o subhumans here are capable of the things you wrote, JFLING HARD RN TBH DED SRS
You’re toxic and annoying. Gtfo

Mariana trench level iq

MST is a Samsung patented hardware and software solution. You can't just come up with an app like that and it'll work on all phones.

I don't think you've ever heard of this little thing called compatibility.

Further, even if what you were saying was possible, you would need a HUGE company with lots of infrastructure to even think of making something like that. I like your enthusiasm though.

If only you would act so wishy washy when it comes to HEIGHTMAXXING and aspie science instead of shutting down every hopeful idea you come across. Well, I guess it wouldn't help that much anyway, since I'm not sure you could bring too many high IQ takes to the table... just a thought.

• Woah
Reactions: her