This woman is 60 years old in this video

mgtowmadness

mgtowmadness

Silver
Do you believe it?..I have not seen many women this age look this good at that age

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8775
O’pry level permanent aspie stare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Acnno and ifyouwannabemylover
Retin-a ^

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 12146 and 5'8manlet
thanks for looksmaxing advice.I became chad with this advice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KLESUM, Heguldus and Deleted member 6695
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 7866
You may want to look into her skin care
I watched plenty of her videos in the past.
She is a true anti-aging mogger.
AND, she never done fillers and botox and stuff. Which I believe, because she doesn't have that bloath shit going on that people have that do injections.

She is really tretionoin maxxing, since her 30's already. So she strated anti-aging maxxing young. Which is what saved her.

ALWAYS REMEMBER.

It's WAY easier, to maintain status quo. Than to improve.
So if someone starts anti-aging maxxing soon/early. Than it's easier to maintain that. Than of one lets shit go down, and try to improve later.

CONSISTENCY, MOGGS

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, bruhcel, Deleted member 12218 and 5 others
I thought in must be very good plastic surgery..but I am not the best at detecting it

I thought in must be very good plastic surgery..but I am not the best at detecting it
The abnormally shiny skin is an obvious sign of a face lift, the skin is now stretched and tight.

she claimed, she never had any plastic surgery, nor fillers nor botox.

I think, she is telling the truth.
Because she looks natural.
And people that need to go fillers/botox. they get ugly quickly when the injections wear off. adn she doesn't have that,

She did 2 great things, SINCE YOUNG AGE (she started in her 30's).
AKA: CONSISTENCY.
1. sunscreen always, not sunbathing
2. tretinoin (collagen maxxing)

I do above 2 things also.
I liked these 2 extra things I added to the skin aging preventing list.
1. red light therapy
2. derma-needling (dermastamp/dermapen (roller is less good).
3. ghk-cu or Ghk-pal

I aim, like this woman.
To have 30-something year old loking skin untill I'm 60

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcell and HeavenAdmιn

And people that need to go fillers/botox. they get ugly quickly when the injections wear off. adn she doesn't have that,

1. red light therapy
3. ghk-cu or Ghk-pal

I aim, like this woman.
I wish I would have done this even 10 years ago..I am 43 now..Still look good for my age...but it could have been alot better

I wish I would have done this even 10 years ago..I am 43 now..Still look good for my age...but it could have been alot better
I started skin care about 1.5 years ago for the first time in muh life, at 35 years old.
A little bit late also. But I never sunbathed much, so I still kinda okay good skin base when I started.

• +1
Reactions: mgtowmadness

1. red light therapy
3. ghk-cu or Ghk-pal

I aim, like this woman.
what source for ghk-cu? Does the one form the ordinary with ghk-cu work? Did you notice any improve effectiveness of retina with the use of ghk-cu like that one poster claimed?

what source for ghk-cu? Does the one form the ordinary with ghk-cu work? Did you notice any improve effectiveness of retina with the use of ghk-cu like that one poster claimed?
I don't use GHK-cu. But GHK-PAL (MAtrixyl 3000). But GHK-cu moggs.
The ordinairy, is a good company.

only recently did I start GHK-Pal (in combo with argoline and hyalaronic acid serum), it works nicely, for me. (for like 2-3 months now.
Retin-A/tretinoin is nice stuff also.that use for 1.5 years now. I think I did get some problem with "fatloss" in under eye-region which I shouldnot'have there because hollowness darkcircle cause. I managed to mitigate that, with amino acid/oil serum; so to pump up the fat cells there.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thesilverjew
With enough procedures, sure.

only recently did I start GHK-Pal (in combo with argoline and hyalaronic acid serum), it works nicely, for me. (for like 2-3 months now.
Retin-A/tretinoin is nice stuff also.that use for 1.5 years now. I think I did get some problem with "fatloss" in under eye-region which I shouldnot'have there because hollowness darkcircle cause. I managed to mitigate that, with amino acid/oil serum; so to pump up the fat cells there.
I got some GHK-cu cream and i only use it after i dermaroll, im thinking about buying some raw from China and mixing it in my regular moisturizer:

Why do you like it so much?

I got some GHK-cu cream and i only use it after i dermaroll, im thinking about buying some raw from China and mixing it in my regular moisturizer:

Why do you like it so much?
the serum i use, with these 3 ingredients combo: GHK-PAL (MAtrixyl 3000) + Argireline oil + HA. Has made my skin tighter, less wrinkles, smoother. That's why I like it.

• +1
Reactions: thesilverjew
AND, she never done fillers and botox and stuff. Which I believe, because she doesn't have that bloath shit going on that people have that do injections.
:feelshaha:

JFL living past 40

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK

Can i ask what amino acid/oil serum you used?

Can i ask what amino acid/oil serum you used?
argireline daily
cheep placenta oil, 3-4 times per week.

Ocassionally I bath my skin after shower or something. in the combo of flaxseed and sunflower oil

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thesilverjew
argireline daily
cheep placenta oil, 3-4 times per week.

Ocassionally I bath my skin after shower or something. in the combo of flaxseed and sunflower oil
Do you put both all over your face? I have been using volufiline under eyes and nasolabial fold with good results. What does flaxseed and sunflower oil do?

Do you put both all over your face?
Yes
I have been using volufiline under eyes and nasolabial fold with good results.
i never heard of that one. sounds ood. maybe I should investigate.
What does flaxseed and sunflower oil do?
I use that one rarely. and I use it more asif massage oil. I put on whole body.
I basically feeds the fatcells, adiposites. It's GLA and ALA if I'm correct. So it's a good combo for absorption into the adioposites.
As an old person. aging also causes the adioposites to lose fullness; hence why i amino acid/oils maxx a bit as will, in my anti aging battles.

I don't use the sunflower oil, flaxseed oil and sheep placenta oil; for Day time.
Only for night maybe.
because, oily, aka, skiny as fuck. not cool looking

• +1
Yes

i never heard of that one. sounds ood. maybe I should investigate.

I use that one rarely. and I use it more asif massage oil. I put on whole body.
I basically feeds the fatcells, adiposites. It's GLA and ALA if I'm correct. So it's a good combo for absorption into the adioposites.
As an old person. aging also causes the adioposites to lose fullness; hence why i amino acid/oils maxx a bit as will, in my anti aging battles.

I don't use the sunflower oil, flaxseed oil and sheep placenta oil; for Day time.
Only for night maybe.
because, oily, aka, skiny as fuck. not cool looking
Doesn't putting it all over your face make it look fat/bloated? I only put mine on areas that i want fat.
What is your favourite sup for collagen, elastin and volume loss?
Already on retin a and think i have fatloss aswell. Yeah the age pill is a killer

Doesn't putting it all over your face make it look fat/bloated?
I don't notice fat/bloath.
I'm aging; and I my fatcels/adioposites are deterioartaing/shrinking. So, it's to keep them asif I am a younger person.
Saging skin, is ALSO, caused by people when aging having less Volume in the deeper/lower skin layers (where also the fatcells/adioposites are. So I beneifit from feeding those fatcels.
I can imagine a younger person, it may cause bloath. But I'm old, so I need.
I only put mine on areas that i want fat.
Cool. I put everywhere, because I can use it everywhere
What is your favourite sup for collagen, elastin
tretionoin, red light therapy, needling
and volume loss?
before mentioned amino acids/oils
Already on retin a and think i have fatloss aswell. Yeah the age pill is a killer
adiposites geting bad, might be a biogger factor even in aging in appearance rgab collagen. I think

• +1
I don't notice fat/bloath.
I'm aging; and I my fatcels/adioposites are deterioartaing/shrinking. So, it's to keep them asif I am a younger person.
Saging skin, is ALSO, caused by people when aging having less Volume in the deeper/lower skin layers (where also the fatcells/adioposites are. So I beneifit from feeding those fatcels.
I can imagine a younger person, it may cause bloath. But I'm old, so I need.

Cool. I put everywhere, because I can use it everywhere

tretionoin, red light therapy, needling
Yeah already needling, will look into red light
before mentioned amino acids/oils
You use the argireline everyday?
adiposites geting bad, might be a biogger factor even in aging in appearance rgab collagen. I think
Yeah i kind of thinking that too. Thanks for your help man, ill let your know if i come across any new stuff.

You use the argireline everyday?
yes. it's in a serum mix of: argriline, matrixyl300, and Hylaronic acid. if these chinese makers are being honest at least.
Copper peptides is a great product.
GHK-cu moggs though. and better than GHK-PAL/Matrixyl3000

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Do you believe it?..I have not seen many women this age look this good at that age

He has gotten a face lift and fillers, looks disgusting asf

Do you put both all over your face? I have been using volufiline under eyes and nasolabial fold with good results. What does flaxseed and sunflower oil do?
How big of a change do you see with Volufiline? I used 10ml for like 2 months and don't notice much. I've switched to a peptide called Adipofill that does pretty much the same thing and see if it works. Might combine the two later. Do you spot treat or do you use all over your face? Which brand do you use?

She aged well because of her wide/compact face and strong bones. Just look at her jaw and skull shape.
If she had a small recessed narrow horseface, no retin a or copper peptide could stop the aging process.