[JFL] THIS YOUTUBER WITH 2 MILLION SUBS IS A PSL MEMBER

• Thread starter Tyrionlannistercel
  • Start date
HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

keyboard warrior
Chico, Gandy and sean o pry... the holy trinity
He knows about The Blackpill but he basically Copes and says it doesn't bother him. and no he's not gl at all i Mog him to the grave. but he's a bit taller than me.
manlet when younger brother heightmogs

Tyrionlannistercel

Tyrionlannistercel

Jaw is Law
He knows about The Blackpill but he basically Copes and says it doesn't bother him. and no he's not gl at all i Mog him to the grave. but he's a bit taller than me.
A little taller than 5’3? So he’s probably my height, 5’5

Does he get girls because if not then how can he keep coping

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Zephir
A little taller than 5’3? So he’s probably my height, 5’5

Does he get girls because if not then how can he keep coping
LOL actually i'm not 5'3 i'm 5'2. my brother's 167cm with shoes on.

And no he get's zero girls, he was a pathetic Incel in School (he confessed to me he got rejected many times) and now he's a programmercel and copes with Alcohol.
You are an intellectual
Thank you.

Avoidant

Avoidant

Investigator
Probably reading this thread right now with a rope swinging in the background.

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

White Micropenis
2016 fuark
LOL actually i'm not 5'3 i'm 5'2. my brother's 167cm with shoes on.

And no he get's zero girls, he was a pathetic Incel in School (he confessed to me he got rejected many times) and now he's a programmercel and copes with Alcohol.

Thank you.
Don't you live in a short country

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

    ded srs?
Zero saidCan't stand this faggot's videos. Don't really remember why but I've marked this guy as someone to disdain.

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
You idiots, google search "male models" and the first results are Gandy, chico, opry, and chico. He just googled male models. This vid was made May 2016 he probably didn't browse psl at that time.

Tyrionlannistercel

Tyrionlannistercel

Jaw is Law
You idiots, google search "male models" and the first results are Gandy, chico, opry, and chico. He just googled male models. This vid was made May 2016 he probably didn't browse psl at that time.
O'pry and handy yeah, but chico is all the way on the back randomly. why did he choose him out of all hundreds of models?

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
O'pry and handy yeah, but chico is all the way on the back randomly. why did he choose him out of all hundreds of models?
Results were probably different in 2016, now google is pushing agenda with BBCs and a bunch of gays in the results. Half of those models in that list are gay as fuck.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)