@Thongmaster committed suicide, got PMed by his mother

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
@Thongmaster mother just DMed me. Turns out he committed suicide by hanging himself. He left a goodbye letter in which he wrote that he cannot take the bullying anymore from @DoMoverPRETTYboy and others. Congratulations I hope that police will be investigating this, case already been reported.

Why cant we just be friendly to each other but instead we fight? You cant imagine what that boy has been through. He was a 5'4 curry living in the US, had no friends, was autistic and lived in his room mostly. All he had was this forum and people giving him reactions. You've taken everything from him with that one thread. I hope you all think second time before you do something like this.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, Hades, Deleted member 5891 and 20 others
rip thongmaster

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Chadeep and Over
@Thongmaster mother just DMed me. Turns out he committed suicide by hanging himself. He left a goodbye letter in which he wrote that he cannot take the bullying anymore from @DoMoverPRETTYboy and others. Congratulations I hope that police will be investigating this, case already been reported.

Why cant we just be friendly to each other but instead we fight? You cant imagine what that boy has been through. He was a 5'4 curry living in the US, had no friends, was autistic and lived in his room mostly. All he had was this forum and people giving him reactions. You've taken everything from him with that one thread. I hope you all think second time before you do something like this.
Dude are you fucking serious, post proof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Nordiccel, AutisticBeaner and 8 others
Imagine getting bullied on an aspie site
Just log out and go to Netflix or close the computer like fuck man

Also imagine being disliked that badly on site run by aspies for aspies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, Chadeep and Over
FC58E79C 0B6C 4FE4 9116 5BA53BB20143

XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4570 and 1 other person
proof??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Over
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 1560 and 4 others

I didn't read the "mother"

• +1
Reactions: Over
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Over and Deleted member 6497
ITS OVER FOR THONGMASTERCELS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, Over, JackSparrow and 2 others
s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 5912 and Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 6497 and 1 other person
😔It's not a Good Day when you see @Thongmaster not making another JFL thread. Rest in Pieces Brother.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5521 and Over
@Thongmaster mother just DMed me. Turns out he committed suicide by hanging himself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 5521, Deleted member 6497 and 7 others
PART AT MY HOUSE BOYOS
WHOOOOOO
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Giphy 5