Thought I was norwooding

Cali Yuga

Cali Yuga

Kraken
Hair started suddenly falling out/thinning, freaked out and went to the doctor. She took a biopsy and turns out its telogen effluvium probably caused by stress. She told me it should all grow back and that theres no sign in the pathology of androgenic hair loss or any other permanent hair loss. Feels so good man. Did I dodge the norwood reaper?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
What type of doctor does that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, TexasGiantBear, Deleted member 2788 and 1 other person
I also think stress summoned the reaper to me.

im norwood 3 at 23 ive already accepted my fate

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: jackthenerd and GenericChad1444
when did you start losing it?
i didnt notice until i was 19.

i never took pictures of myself because i knew i was ugly, so i tried taking pictures of my self in the mirror and only then it hit me that my hair was gona at such a ripe young twink age and that god was real and he hated me

i never took pictures of myself because i knew i was ugly, so i tried taking pictures of my self in the mirror and only then it hit me that my hair was gona at such a ripe young twink age and that god was real and he hated me

shittt I started losing mine at 17. 18 now and I've lost so much

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: jackthenerd and Butthurt Dweller
shittt I started losing mine at 17. 18 now and I've lost so much
a year ago i had basically a mullet and every time i showered i would have hair balls in my hands, i knew it was time to cut it off. my prettyboy youth is over and i never got to experience it.

Yup same story here. Holy fuck it went away fast. Snap and it was gone. I literally did not know I was going bald until age 19, maybe even age 20. Now I'm a little bit past NW3 and I'm in my early-mid 20's. It's actually insane how fast you lose your hair.

• So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Yup same story here. Holy fuck it went away fast. Snap and it was gone. I literally did not know I was going bald until age 19, maybe even age 20. Now I'm a little bit past NW3 and I'm in my early-mid 20's. It's actually insane how fast you lose your hair.
hello darkness my old friend