thought of the most depressing situation ever. try not to kill yourself

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
You are a man in your 30s. Not married. No social life. You go to your sausage fest programming job where all your coworkers are Indian nerds. Then you come home and message a fat single mom on okcupid and she doesn't respond. Imagine having this life. Pure suicidefuel.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 502 and 8 others
didnt read

• JFL
Reactions: BadaBing
If I was 30+ and had a stable white collar job I wouldn't give a fuck, just buy hookers and drugs, life is not worth living enough to give a fuck about trivialities, especially at that age.

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner, Deleted member 245 and BadaBing
If I was 30+ and had a stable white collar job I wouldn't give a fuck, just buy hookers and drugs, life is not worth living enough to give a fuck about trivialities, especially at that age.
lol. Drugs get boring so fast. Hookers are only fun if you catch the feels. But then you get burned.....
didnt read
nice man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
lol. Drugs get boring so fast. Hookers are only fun if you catch the feels. But then you get burned.....

nice man
women are whores and if you can't fuck them ignore them. that is the incel way.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
That won’t happen. I don’t have the courage to live long enough to see my NW0 hair completely disappear and for my collagen to significantly decrease. Hats off to guys who lived through this but i’m not strong enough. I’m already planning on roping as soon as my prime years are over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, BadaBing and PubertyMaxxer
Me in 10 years

• So Sad
Reactions: rawdogprince
That won’t happen. I don’t have the courage to live long enough to see my NW0 hair completely disappear and for my collagen to significantly decrease. Hats off to guys who lived through this but i’m not strong enough. I’m already planning on roping as soon as my prime years are over.

Cope

You won't have the balls to rope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Greeicy
Here’s something worse;

having a beautiful wife who loves you and you took her virginity and all is perfect and she sends you cute texts every day but one day she fucks chad and dumps you and you get diagnosef with stage 4 cancer and end up in hospice. Then you can beaten and killed by a bunch of wild niggers who break in

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 502, chadpreetcel123, Greeicy and 2 others
Here’s something worse;

having a beautiful wife who loves you and you took her virginity and all is perfect and she sends you cute texts every day but one day she fucks chad and dumps you and you get diagnosef with stage 4 cancer and end up in hospice. Then you can beaten and killed by a bunch of wild niggers who break in
sad shit, man

Here’s something worse;

doesn't sound nearly as bad to me :/

Could be me tbqh

Here’s something worse;

caged

being indian is worse since its over before it began imo

In that case turn to DMT, get into high art and find the purpose to life

Will you livestream here?

exactly this

If i had a decent paying job like that, I wouldnt mind with my copes. I would first just put all my money into my face

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
You are a man in your 30s. Not married. No social life. You go to your sausage fest programming job where all your coworkers are Indian nerds. Then you come home and message a fat single mom on okcupid and she doesn't respond. Imagine having this life. Pure suicidefuel.
This is my life in my 40s, just with a better job.