Thought on looksmax doc?

W

WeWillAllAscend

Bronze
Thought on him he seem very high iq check em out tell me if u thing his shit is giga cope (all he talks about is posture maxxing and its affect on facial features)

• +1
Reactions: roar123, SteveRogers and Baldingman1998
bhai, have u tried meowing?

Isnt he the one that claims u can get hunter eyes and pct thru better posture jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Isnt he the one that claims u can get hunter eyes and pct thru better posture jfl.
I thought he said that you can get the maximum amount out of your genes with correct posture. Correct me if im wrong

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
I thought he said that you can get the maximum amount out of your genes with correct posture. Correct me if im wrong
actually said that pct and hunter eyes are entirely dependent by your posture during developmental years

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, SteveRogers and Deleted member 9274
actually said that pct and hunter eyes are entirely dependent by your posture during developmental years
Haha thats not true. Imagine indian or asian guys with hunter eyes. Genes first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
That’s not true.

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7 and The Bleach Pill
what's not true ?
That pct and hunter eyes are entirely dependent by your posture during developmental years. Genes play a significant role.

That pct and hunter eyes are entirely dependent by your posture during developmental years. Genes play a significant role.
true. i was just quoting what he said

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Alexanderr
he talks a lot of stuff some of it is good but little actionable advice can someone post his patreon content so I can pirate it thx

Fucking legend bro
His advice on posture, gait, headshape and eye area are legit. If u aint the only person in ur class sitting up straight u trippin