thought this might be helpful for skincels

yellowsupercar55

yellowsupercar55

Iron
https://simpleskincarescience.com/acne-diet/

Foods to Avoid for Acne.
Avoid or reduce your intake of diary. This includes:

• Butter (grass fed butter might be okay because of it’s high vitamin A content)

• Cheese (cottage, parmesan, mozzarella, cheddar etc.)

• Frozen Deserts (e.g. ice cream cake)

• Ice Cream

• Milk (especially skim milk)

• Milk Powder

• Sour Cream

• Yogurt (probiotic yogurt might be okay)

• Whey Protein
Avoid or reduce your intake of foods with high glycemic loads. These include:

• Bagels

• Cereals

• Instant Oatmeal

• Pasta

• Pineapple

• Pumpkin

• Popcorn

• Potatoes (White and Russet)

• Rice

• Rice Cakes

• Sodas (Coke, Fanta, Dr. Pepper etc.)

• Wheat (this is in many foods! Check the ingredient list for this sneaky one)

• White Flour (e.g. pita bread, white bread, pizza dough, muffins, waffles, pancakes etc.)

• Watermelon
For a more extensive list see the chart above in the glycemic index section.
Reduce your intake of foods rich in omega 6 fatty acids. These include:

• Borage Oil (supplementing with this is good for skin)

• Barley (sorry beer lovers :/)

• Cereals

• Corn

• Cottonseed oil

• Durum Wheat

• Eggs

• Millet

• Nuts (Cashews, Pecans, Pine Nuts, Walnuts, Almonds etc.)

• Oats

• Oat Flour

• Pasta

• Poultry (Chicken, Turkey, Pork, Ham)

• Pumpkin Seeds

• Quinoa (Uncooked)

• Rye

• Spelt

• Vegetable Oils (Soybean Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Safflower Oil, Canola oil, Grape Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Blackcurrant Seed Oil, Hemp Oil, Olive Oil, Corn Oil)

• Wheat Germ
Foods that Prevent Acne.
Eat more foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids. These include:

• Brussels sprouts

• Chia Seeds

• Egg Yolks

• Fish (Mackerel, Salmon, Cod Liver Oil, Tuna, White Fish, Sardines, Anchovies, Halibut, Herring, Trout)

• Flaxseed Oil

• Grass Fed Beef

• Ground Flax Seed

• Hemp Seeds

• Kale

• Mint

• Natto

• Oysters

• Parsley

• Spinach

• Watercress

• Walnuts
Eat more foods rich in vitamin A (retinol) and D. These include:

• Beef Liver (YUM! Sarcasm)

• Chicken Liver

• Cod Liver Oil (second to beef liver in terms of vitamin A content)

• Egg Yolks

• Fatty Fish (e.g. Salmon)

• Ghee a.k.a. Butter Oil (good if you’re avoiding dairy)

• Grassfed Beef, Calf

• Grassfed Butter

• Organ Meats (Offal)
Eat more probiotic-rich foods. These include:

• Kefir

• Kimchi

• Kombucha

• Miso

• Natto

• Raw Dairy

• Sauerkraut

• Tempeh

• Yogurt
Supplements to consider taking:

• Cod Liver Oil (high vitamin A and D content)

• Flaxseed Oil (very high omega 3 content; high linoleic acid)

• Probiotics (good for all things health)

• Zinc Gluconate (beneficial for inflammatory acne)

So basically don't eat anything ever.

• +1
Reactions: coispet, Afrikancel, sorrowfulsad and 9 others
Thanks but tbh I hate these wall of texts diets that will remove one pimple.
Retin-A all the way boyos.
Tazarotene if you wana go most intense.

Run anorexia game and you're good

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Just eat nothing tbh
ur saying dont eat eggs then say eggs prevent acne wtf

Eating is coping to survive

Skincells

Last edited:
foods dont cause acne

Eat lots sugary foods for a few weeks and see how your skin acts.
so explain why this happens, what the sugar does?

im sure ill get more acnee in a few weeks but it wont be cause of foods

so explain why this happens, what the sugar does?

im sure ill get more acnee in a few weeks but it wont be cause of foods
Diet just contributes. High GI foods and sugars spike your insulin and blood sugar levels. I don't know the exact science behind why or the MOA. But my dermatologist told me to avoid spiking my blood sugar levels when he put me on accutane 4 years ago. And considering I paid him 250€ for about 2-5 minutes, he either knows his stuff or is just a huge conman who just gets paid €1000s per hour each day to prescribe teens accutane.

There's just a correlation between eating sugars a lot everyday, and breakouts. IDK why it happens but in my experience, and the experience of many many others, and on a dermatologists advice, you should probably avoid sugary foods, and dairy.

There's loads of theories about dairy, but no one knows exactly why. People say livestock are pumped full of steroids like Boldenone and Trenbolone to beef them up and make it more profitable per cow, and the hormones end up in the milk we drink. But tbh I don't actually know the science behind all that. Just from my experience with acne; bad diet definitely made it worse, and good diet made it better.

If you don't believe so, just go through the trial and error process yourself.
Diet just contributes. High GI foods and sugars spike your insulin and blood sugar levels. I don't know the exact science behind why or the MOA. But my dermatologist told me to avoid spiking my blood sugar levels when he put me on accutane 4 years ago. And considering I paid him 250€ for about 2-5 minutes, he either knows his stuff or is just a huge conman who just gets paid €1000s per hour each day to prescribe teens accutane.

There's just a correlation between eating sugars a lot everyday, and breakouts. IDK why it happens but in my experience, and the experience of many many others, and on a dermatologists advice, you should probably avoid sugary foods, and dairy.

There's loads of theories about dairy, but no one knows exactly why. People say livestock are pumped full of steroids like Boldenone and Trenbolone to beef them up and make it more profitable per cow, and the hormones end up in the milk we drink. But tbh I don't actually know the science behind all that. Just from my experience with acne; bad diet definitely made it worse, and good diet made it better.

As a teen, your own hormones will be the primary contributor to any acne. DONT buy bullshit supplements. October 2014 I bought a testosterone booster called "Stoked". February 2015, my life was flipped. Had the worst acne in my school, got gyno, then turned into an emotional short tempered psycho with 1000 cuts in my lips when I was on accutane. And I was still breaking out on accutane months into the treatment. Most likely that supplement had DHEA or some prohormone in it, even though the ingredients said everything was herbal. I got incredibly strong, I gained tons of weight, but acne ruined everything for me. I was so self conscious. You're 16, I was 17 at that time: DONT GO THERE. Don't buy anything online that claims to be a growth hormone booster or test booster or whatever else.

Just live your life, and focus on clearing up your mild acne. Don't put non regulated supplements into your body. Take the sensible route. You don't need to be fucking "jacked" at your age. You don't need to have the perfect zyzz body or whatever. Just don't make stupid decisions. And don't immerse yourself in most of the shit here where people are telling you to hop on roids and do this and that. Apart from the few helpful threads on here like Nibba's skin video and the diet thread that just started, most of the other stuff is just dudes insulting eachothers looks and re-using the same old memes. Your choice if you want to buy and take a bunch of shit online. But you won't know what you've done until you release you fucked up and it'll be too late. Your parents don't want you ordering drugs online, and they'll know that you went behind their back and did so when you end up putting hormones into your body and fucking yourself up so young.

Last edited:

As a teen, your own hormones will be the primary contributor to any acne. DONT buy bullshit supplements. October 2014 I bought a testosterone booster called "Stoked". February 2015, my life was flipped. Had the worst acne in my school, got gyno, then turned into an emotional short tempered psycho with 1000 cuts in my lips when I was on accutane. And I was still breaking out on accutane months into the treatment. Most likely that supplement had DHEA or some prohormone in it, even though the ingredients said everything was herbal. I got incredibly strong, I gained tons of weight, but acne ruined everything for me. I was so self conscious. You're 16, I was 17 at that time: DONT GO THERE. Don't buy anything online that claims to be a growth hormone booster or test booster or whatever else.

Just live your life, and focus on clearing up your mild acne. Don't put non regulated supplements into your body. Take the sensible route. You don't need to be fucking "jacked" at your age. You don't need to have the perfect zyzz body or whatever. Just don't make stupid decisions. And don't immerse yourself in most of the shit here where people are telling you to hop on roids and do this and that. Apart from the few helpful threads on here like Nibba's skin video and the diet thread that just started, most of the other stuff is just dudes insulting eachothers looks and re-using the same old memes. Your choice if you want to buy and take a bunch of shit online. But you won't know what you've done until you release you fucked up and it'll be too late. Your parents don't want you ordering drugs online, and they'll know that you went behind their back and did so when you end up putting hormones into your body and fucking yourself up so young.
you paying 250 dollars is not proof of how good that doctor is at being a doctor, but how good he is at being a businessman considering he made you believe hes very good.

and so if every cow would be fed anabolic steroids, first of all:

- if they didnt work out then their muscles wouldnt grow. and how do they even work out?
- if they work out somehow and their muscles grow, then by the time they are cut it wouldnt even be in their system
- hormones cannot be taken orally as theyre broken down in our stomachs

2nd post:

no testosterone booster would do that. I found the supplement and its a bunch of plants and other things that would maybe give you a 1-5% improvement overall.

I also take DHEA, Pregnenolone and Ashwagandha and none of them give me these effects (and they shouldnt)

I actually have no idea about acne and its causes but if you have no idea what youre talking about then dont contradict others, that makes no sense

Exactly. This is a stupid thread. There is no proven link between diet and acne. The blackpill is that your genetics decide if you'll get acne and if it's in your genes you'll get it no matter what at some point. Just get on Retin A/Accutane and eat whatever you want.

I would skip this and just do an extreme elimination diet starting with red meat, salt and water for a few weeks, then reintroduce things one at a time in a controlled manner while tracking symptoms. No other approach will 100% accurately diagnose or fix whatever gut condition or food intolerance probably underlies your skin condition.

Most of these diet protocols have some basis and will help some percentage of people who try and stick to them but without a STRICT, systematized, and highly eliminative protocol like the one I recommended you wont be SURE which foods you react to and how you react to them. Most people who live in the first world are have insanely unnaturally varied diets and are eating things they cant digest. Literally everyone should do an elimination protocol if they want optimal health.
foods dont cause acne
Eating an improper diet can cause chronic inflammation, leaky gut, autoimmunity, etc. which can cause the skin to become vulnerable to inflammatory conditions, chronic or recurring infections, etc.

The idea that your skin isn't affected by what you eat is completely retarded.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normcore