Thoughts about hair systems?

J

jackthenerd

Mistral
Not sure if this has been discussed here already, but it seems like an "easy" way for bald people to ascend 2-4 points (here I'm using the normie 1-10 scale). You get a perfect hairline, perfect hair structure, perfect hair density, perfect hair thickness, perfect hairstyle matched to your face. Maybe I'm wrong here, but I really feel like most people can ascend by getting a fuckboy haircut, there's a reason being bald is a death sentence.

Obviously you'd probably run into a few "awkward" situations in your home country or whatnot, but what if you use hair systems when you're traveling to try to get as many lays as possible. Are there any downsides to this stuff if it legitimately works? (Way more matches and success from online dating)? Is it really that much different than women wearing makeup and frauding their entire appearance?

Would any of you guys ever consider this? Have anyone tried it? Obviously: "just get a hair transplant bro", and I agree that getting a hair transplant, using fin etc is superior if you're balding, since it's a way better 24/7 solution, and you're not frauding anyone, but what if you're scared of permanent side effects from fin, or you have tried it and you get side effects ?

I just Stathamcel, and the fall wasn't as big as I thought it would be.

If I had fucked up skull, i would consider. At least while young.

But I can't imagine living with a chick and using this.

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Yeah, I'd get one if I was balding. But doesn't it get detached at big wind or go out of its place or is it like glued to your scalp?

Yeah, I'd get one if I was balding. But doesn't it get detached at big wind or go out of its place or is it like glued to your scalp?

There are several ways to do it from what I've seen, where some are more flexibile while others are more permanent. For the more permanent ones, you can pretty much do anything, swim, run, lift weight, etc. People usually go for a clean-up every 4 weeks or so (where they take it off, clean up, and put it back on).

I think getting one is a good idea provided you are fine with not making any intimate relationships or even friendships. Keep everyone at a big distance to reduce the chance they will touch your hair

I think getting one is a good idea provided you are fine with not making any intimate relationships or even friendships. Keep everyone at a big distance to reduce the chance they will touch your hair

They can touch and pull it all they want, they'll not realize or expose you or anything. Most hairdressers actually believe it's your real hair (according to people who use it). But overall I'd say you do have a point. If you're using this you really gotta "own it", and just admit it, or live the lie (move to a different city in your country and just wear them from day 1 to eternity). Which is why I personally feel like hair transplants would be ideal, but even then, you're dealing with your own dogshit hair. The hair you get on these hair systems are perfect in terms of thickness, density, length and every other factor.