more
than 2 selfies and u get awkward vibes
one selfie**

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
I always laugh at the snob one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe, Deleted member 2227, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
use pictures like with your friends,dogs and shit

I heard you need to take outside pics cause all indoor selfies look aspie.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 2846
Use outdoor pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and RandomGuy
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart
They suck, use pics outside

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
no wonder why guys dont get matches

I can sense you're a lonely loser from these pathetic selfies

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 2peasinapod, Stingray, bobadopa and 2 others
Terrible

You’re not ugly

But your pictures paint that you’re a social outcast with no meaningful hobbies

Change that before you change up your face or something, trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, bobadopa and Deleted member 2846
just use the second one only.

Okay, okay, will do tomorrow

outdoor pics, during golden hour. Not selfies, but made by friends. Heck if you have no friends, ask strangers. If you have no friends and you're too shy, parents/siblings or any other family member like your cat will suffice. Use portrait mode on your phone. Have different locations. Have a different outfit. The best would be if you could take activity related pictures. Even better if said activities are with other people. Even better if you show off a good physique "by accident" while you are carrying out said activity with your friends/strangers/family members/your cat. EVEN BETTER THAN THAT IS IF YOU SHOW OFF A GOOD PHYSIQUE BY ACCIDENT WHILE YOU CARRYING OUT SAID ACTIVITY WITH HOT GIRLS.

also smile

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, Justttt, RandomGuy and 1 other person
outdoor pics, during golden hour. Not selfies, but made by friends. Heck if you have no friends, ask strangers. If you have no friends and you're too shy, parents/siblings or any other family member like your cat will suffice. Use portrait mode on your phone. Have different locations. Have a different outfit. The best would be if you could take activity related pictures. Even better if said activities are with other people. Even better if you show off a good physique "by accident" while you are carrying out said activity with your friends/strangers/family members/your cat. EVEN BETTER THAN THAT IS IF YOU SHOW OFF A GOOD PHYSIQUE BY ACCIDENT WHILE YOU CARRYING OUT SAID ACTIVITY WITH HOT GIRLS.

also smile
Thanks bud, will do that and show you the new pics

once again

selfies on tinder only work if you're psl 6+

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Titbot
You Need some surgeries even to find a landwhale on tinder: Lip lift, infra+lateral rim implants.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and androgenic
it's funny that his lower third is already great but it's not done developing yet

another t-1000

Username:NotAVirgin

also smile
legit
photos you want to copy

take a photo with a friend who looks worse than you

photos in a car with a nice interior is the ultimate card you needed to pull out

photos of you around friends to prove you're not a loner
specially if they're shorter than you

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Drugs
it's funny that his lower third is already great but it's not done developing yet

Yes i perceived this too, but why? is him not low bf sufficient?