thoughts about protruding maxilla

D

Deleted member 5061

Kraken
Ok so the topic is about whether protruding maxilla is ideal or not. Obviously it wont fit every face and so on, but imo a "visible" and slighty protruding maxilla is optimal. (1st pic- see the red lines I painted on meeks face on 1st example)

Whats the general consensus here?

Attachments

• protruding maxilla.png
    protruding maxilla.png
    386.5 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Are you stupid? Ricegirls uppermaxxila is recessed while her lower maxilla protrudes a lot thats why she look shit,just look at the cheekline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Are you stupid? Ricegirls uppermaxxila is recessed while her lower maxilla protrudes a lot thats why she look shit,just look at the cheekline

yup, a recessed maxilla makes the mandible look like that

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing

I know, its more of a "teeth protrusion" too + recessed maxilla, rather than maxilla protrusion. I just posted it as an example of what I DONT MEAN by maxillary protrusion. The meeks example is what Im talking about.

It also is right there on the picture, the text says "mouth protrusion", thats ofc something different and I wasnt talking about that.

The argument is about whether a "visible" and slightly protruding maxilla like meeks has it is ideal or not.

Ive seen some models with visible and slightly protruding maxilla, Imo it is ideal if it fits the face.

Actually I just deleted the 2nd pic, since some ppl here are too low iq and get confused easily..

Last edited:
You mean like this, right? I think it looks godly when the lighting shows it.
Eik1sZL
CDn815lkoP
J12je12me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, draco and Deleted member 5061
You mean like this, right? I think it looks godly when the lighting shows it.
View attachment 420226View attachment 420227View attachment 420228

Yes indeed its 100% what I meant. It looks absolutely insane and pretty much the perfect shape of a maxilla in my book. From my observation, usually this type of protrusion goes together with superb cheekbones too, or basically this type of maxilla wouldnt be possible without very good cheekbones, which allow the cheeks to become kinda hollow and then the maxilla protrusion is visible like the Chico and Meeks examples. I think this is also only possible if you have a nice wide upper palate. With a small palate + protruding maxilla, the face would look like Alien, I mean the movie Alien.

Such protruding maxilla has something primate-like/animalistic, but at the same time very aesthetic and attractive.

Thats the best type of maxilla to have as far as Im concerned.

Yes indeed its 100% what I meant. It looks absolutely insane and pretty much the perfect shape of a maxilla in my book. From my observation, usually this type of protrusion goes together with superb cheekbones too, or basically this type of maxilla wouldnt be possible without very good cheekbones, which allow the cheeks to become kinda hollow and then the maxilla protrusion is visible like the Chico and Meeks examples. I think this is also only possible if you have a nice wide upper palate. With a small palate + protruding maxilla, the face would look like Alien, I mean the movie Alien.

Such protruding maxilla has something primate-like/animalistic, but at the same time very aesthetic and attractive.

Thats the best type of maxilla to have as far as Im concerned.
chico's maxilla is reccessed to a degree though. He just has very good maxilla shape, positioning and the right amount of downward growth. Very limited actual protrusion. Maxilla shape, angle and size is much more important than protrusion imo