Thoughts on 2mm microneedle for hair?

D

Deleted member 4887

We got it goin' on
20210223 151924

I have recently started planning to do

Mesotherapy + PRP injection once a month

Microneedle 2mm + PRP injection once a month

But for the 2mm once a month could this be inferior to other depth/frequencies?

Thoughts in general?

Also i use min, keto and now dut and
cope-amins

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, sytyl, .👽. and 7 others
Idk why it’s so hard for .me users just to grow hair.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bugeye, Ocelot, Uglyandfat and 13 others
does it hurt?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: quakociaptockh, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 4887
does it hurt?
Dude... did it hurt... it was fucking awful haha

Most painful thing Ive experienced but worth it if results come.

Was almost crying and I had to stop several times because of the pain

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, SubhumanCurrycel, Dog face and 2 others
Using above 1.5mm will not yield more results (too lazy to link study lol). Also, just get tattoo numbing cream, you literally won't feel anything lmao. I hope you are using a Dr.pen and not roller, cuz the latter sucks.

I do 1.5mm every 7-10 days, and 0.2mm every 2-3 days for better topical absorption.

Also, I would swap the PRP with RU58841. Dut will cause a spike in scalp testosterone and RU will combat this. You will be attacking androgens from 2 angles if you do this. 50mg per day is plenty if you are stacking it with a 5ARI.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 4887
over. shave it and roid

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, mewcoper, Howl and 1 other person
Using above 1.5mm will not yield more results (too lazy to link study lol). Also, just get tattoo numbing cream, you literally won't feel anything lmao. I hope you are using a Dr.pen and not roller, cuz the latter sucks.

I do 1.5mm every 7-10 days, and 0.2mm every 2-3 days for better topical absorption.

Also, I would swap the PRP with RU58841. Dut will cause a spike in scalp testosterone and RU will combat this. You will be attacking androgens from 2 angles if you do this. 50mg per day is plenty if you are stacking it with a 5ARI.
Proffesionally applied dermapen by dermatologist
I've researched it I dont think any study has compared 1.5mm to 2mm

Additionally I've also read that applying painkillers to scalp reduces effectiveness

Another thing is that how can I trust RU? I've heard of scary sides occurring from it . Perhaps Breezula would be a better alternative?

And, I thought T had a very minimal affect on alopecia

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic

Additionally I've also read that applying painkillers to scalp reduces effectiveness

Another thing is that how can I trust RU? I've heard of scary sides occurring from it . Perhaps Breezula would be a better alternative?

What do you think of Fluridil? I've heard someone that says it works
It's a weak anti androgen without side effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887

The whole point of needling is to get to the dermis, there is nothing below that layer, you will just be causing more damage.

It doesn't, how does blocking a nerve affect wounding?

Breezula is way too expensive, it will cost a few hundred per month. RU is a research chemical so you should proceed with caution, I did not get any sides at all and neither do most people.

T has quite an effect for people who are very sensitive to androgens. Derek from MPMD proved that in his dutasteride video where he crushed his DHT to like 0 with dut and still didn't stop hair loss.

• +1
Have you considered numbing with lidocaine before needling?

What is your opinion on valproic acid?

• +1
Have you considered numbing with lidocaine before needling?

What is your opinion on valproic acid?
I will ask my dermatologist next time I see her for a numbing agent.
I just looked up valproic acid.looks like the side effects can get pretty nasty. Probably not worth it
What do you think of Fluridil? I've heard someone that says it works
It's a weak anti androgen without side effects

Every topical goes systemic to some degree when applied to scalp thats what worries me with these anti androgens
The whole point of needling is to get to the dermis, there is nothing below that layer, you will just be causing more damage.

It doesn't, how does blocking a nerve affect wounding?

Breezula is way too expensive, it will cost a few hundred per month. RU is a research chemical so you should proceed with caution, I did not get any sides at all and neither do most people.

T has quite an effect for people who are very sensitive to androgens. Derek from MPMD proved that in his dutasteride video where he crushed his DHT to like 0 with dut and still didn't stop hair loss.
Honestly if you show me a study which examines the effect of T on hairloss would be amazing. Derek is on roids also. He'd be on superhuman levels of T, no?

I can afford a few hundred dollars a month for Breezula if it works I'd seriously consider ,it

• +1
I just looked up valproic acid.looks like the side effects can get pretty nasty. Probably not worth it

Every topical goes systemic to some degree when applied to scalp thats what worries me with these anti androgens

Honestly if you show me a study which examines the effect of T on hairloss would be amazing. Derek is on roids also. He'd be on superhuman levels of T, no?

I can afford a few hundred dollars a month for Breezula if it works I'd seriously consider ,it
Just use ru.

• JFL
minox + dermarolling 1,5mm every 3rd week should help to regrow.

you should try to stop further hairloss tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Dude... did it hurt... it was fucking awful haha

Most painful thing Ive experienced but worth it if results come.

Was almost crying and I had to stop several times because of the pain
does it work?

Well in short, all androgens binds to the hair follicles and miniaturizes it. DHT is the one with the highest binding affinity with testosterone being a close second.

Also, CB has a weaker binding affinity than testosterone and even more so compared to DHT. You will need quite a high dose as a standalone but together with dutasteride it is very promising.

• +1
Enough of the sad reacts motherfuckers I'm fighting this shit tooth and nail

• +1
Enough of the sad reacts motherfuckers I'm fighting this shit tooth and nail
Ngl bro, I think if you combine dut with RU you can get very close to NW1, diffuse thinning is easier to treat compared to completely bare temples.

You will literally get to castration levels of androgens of your scalp.

• +1
Ngl bro, I think if you combine dut with RU you can get very close to NW1, diffuse thinning is easier to treat compared to completely bare temples.

Hopefully mate, I do have shiiiiiit loads of hairs on the scalp, but they're just too thin.

Guess we'll see in 3-5 months if anything is happening

• +1

wont this fuck his dick up tho?

You guys are destroying your hormones, your collagen, and everything else to hold on to your hair.

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, mewcoper, Deleted member 4887 and 1 other person
You guys are destroying your hormones, your collagen, and everything else to hold on to your hair.
broscience

fin+microneedling+minox is legit

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, sytyl and Deleted member 4887
broscience

fin+microneedling+minox is legit
It's not broscience lmao. All of this is well-established science. You realize all drugs that produce significant responses in your body have side effects right? Sometimes they're more immediate and more noticeable than others, but if a drug is going to cause your body to increase/decrease its normal production of one trait, then that's going to obviously have consequences.

Finasteride nukes your DHT production by about 70% meaning you'd be left with about as much DHT as a high-DHT woman. It's pure delusion that people here think you can simply alter a hormone in your body so drastically, and one that regulates so many bodily functions integral to being a man, without it having and adverse side effects. There's a reason your body produces it. Your libido, penile health, energy levels, muscle atrophy, mood, etc, all depend on it to varying extents. "DHT is biologically important for sexual differentiation of the male genitalia during embryogenesis, maturation of the penis and scrotum at puberty, growth of facial, body, and pubic hair, and development and maintenance of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles." You think that ultra important hormone to your development just ceases to matter when you're an adult? Obviously it's role isn't as significant anymore but it's there for a reason and still matters. Watch More Plates More Dates' video on what to test for before getting on finasteride to see all the things that can potentially be affected by it and then think about the risk you're taking. And then also consider the fact you'll likely have to take some kind of testosterone and/or estrogen suppressant in order to counteract the effects.

Minoxidil is literally a vasodilator meaning it widens blood vessels and that's how it works in treating hair loss and stimulating the follicles. On the flip side it also does the same for the areas under your eyes for example which is why people get dark circles there where the veins are closer to the skin. People like to say, well I just apply it directly to my head and take every measure possible to ensure it doesn't drip down but that doesn't matter. For the minoxidil to work it has to get beneath the surface of your scalp and when that happens it inevitably interacts with what's below that on your face. It's also well established that minoxidil inhibits collagen synthesis and in a lot of people it can even bloat the face a bit. I've actually watched my younger brother age pretty badly in just a year and a half of stupidly using minoxidil as a precautionary measure even though he's been on an intense skincare routine, he has a good diet, and his bf% had remained the same. He literally looks older than me now.

You guys can deny it all you want. I'm not trying to stop anyone from making the choice to get on it. I'm just saying know what you're putting into your body and realize the negatives so you can decide if they're worth getting that NW1 dense hair. For some people whose blood work looks outstanding and who have thicker undereye fat and the collagen to spare, with their hair quality really bringing them down, it probably is worth it. For others though, it may not be.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
It's not broscience lmao. All of this is well-established science. You realize all drugs that produce significant responses in your body have side effects right? Sometimes they're more immediate and more noticeable than others, but if a drug is going to cause your body to increase/decrease its normal production of one trait, then that's going to obviously have consequences.

Finasteride nukes your DHT production by about 70% meaning you'd be left with about as much DHT as a high-DHT woman. It's pure delusion that people here think you can simply alter a hormone in your body so drastically, and one that regulates so many bodily functions integral to being a man, without it having and adverse side effects. There's a reason your body produces it. Your libido, penile health, energy levels, muscle atrophy, mood, etc, all depend on it to varying extents. "DHT is biologically important for sexual differentiation of the male genitalia during embryogenesis, maturation of the penis and scrotum at puberty, growth of facial, body, and pubic hair, and development and maintenance of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles." You think that ultra important hormone to your development just ceases to matter when you're an adult? Obviously it's role isn't as significant anymore but it's there for a reason and still matters. Watch More Plates More Dates' video on what to test for before getting on finasteride to see all the things that can potentially be affected by it and then think about the risk you're taking. And then also consider the fact you'll likely have to take some kind of testosterone and/or estrogen suppressant in order to counteract the effects.

Minoxidil is literally a vasodilator meaning it widens blood vessels and that's how it works in treating hair loss and stimulating the follicles. On the flip side it also does the same for the areas under your eyes for example which is why people get dark circles there where the veins are closer to the skin. People like to say, well I just apply it directly to my head and take every measure possible to ensure it doesn't drip down but that doesn't matter. For the minoxidil to work it has to get beneath the surface of your scalp and when that happens it inevitably interacts with what's below that on your face. It's also well established that minoxidil inhibits collagen synthesis and in a lot of people it can even bloat the face a bit. I've actually watched my younger brother age pretty badly in just a year and a half of stupidly using minoxidil as a precautionary measure even though he's been on an intense skincare routine, he has a good diet, and his bf% had remained the same. He literally looks older than me now.

You guys can deny it all you want. I'm not trying to stop anyone from making the choice to get on it. I'm just saying know what you're putting into your body and realize the negatives so you can decide if they're worth getting that NW1 dense hair. For some people whose blood work looks outstanding and who have thicker undereye fat and the collagen to spare, with their hair quality really bringing them down, it probably is worth it. For others though, it may not be.
Conclusion: We are fucked

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
op just get a hair tattoo

• +1

First of all I'll just say you are autistic completely, THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF COLLAGEN SYNTHESIS from minoxidil, also I'm using minoxidil for beard and I naturally have thinner skin under eyes and slight dark circles, since I'm using minoxidil already for a while WHY AREN'T MY DARK CIRCLES MORE PROMINENT and why don't you smartass give us one fucking proof with before/after photos of people who had ANY OF THESE SIDE EFFECTS, give us a proof of your brother. There are also many youtubers who used minoxidil for a while, I'll give you an example of Brett Maverick who used minoxidil for a YEAR and he didnt get any of your broscience side effects with all other youtubers who used it didn't get any of that, so do yourself a favor and don't stick your nose in stuff you can't understand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and lasthope
First of all I'll just say you are autistic completely, THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF COLLAGEN SYNTHESIS from minoxidil, also I'm using minoxidil for beard and I naturally have thinner skin under eyes and slight dark circles, since I'm using minoxidil already for a while WHY AREN'T MY DARK CIRCLES MORE PROMINENT and why don't you smartass give us one fucking proof with before/after photos of people who had ANY OF THESE SIDE EFFECTS, give us a proof of your brother. There are also many youtubers who used minoxidil for a while, I'll give you an example of Brett Maverick who used minoxidil for a YEAR and he didnt get any of your broscience side effects with all other youtubers who used it didn't get any of that, so do yourself a favor and don't stick your nose in stuff you can't understand
You're a fucking moron. Can't believe I'm going to waste my time engaging with you.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8844127/

Here you go. Oh wait, are you gonna complain because it's a study on rats? That's okay I have another study for you on human skin fibroblasts.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2826267/

Here are some more good studies.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4039155/

https://www.semanticscholar.org/pap...27294f2456ee7f456726b6eb96eca90bc1be8ca1?p2df

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15320789

Can't wait to see how you move the goalposts after this. I also don't give a fuck about your own personal anecdotes when I have my own brother to judge and I've PERSONALLY seen the way it's affected him compared to me not on minoxidil during that same time. And we're only a year apart him being younger and look virtually identical. You realize side effects are different in everyone, right? You do have the mental capacity to understand that pointing to one or two people that look fine after using it doesn't prove shit about its general effects, right? Especially when you're using youtubers as a guideline who are ultra focused on appearance and have great lighting, might use concealer, and tend to have better genetics in general being usually good looking with better bone/fat support to mitigate the effects.

Here's a thread where people document their experiences getting dark circles/skin degradation. And there are pictures too!

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/dark-circles-and-skin-degredation-on-minoxidil.110090/

I can produce literally hundreds of other examples from reddit, other forums, and even this board if you'd like. Minoxidil is literally a vasodilator. That's how it fucking works. The fact you think it's so impossible that it darkens the undereye area by widening the blood vessels shows how braindead you are either not realizing how it works or thinking that minoxidil can seep below the scalp to trigger hair growth and ONLY affect that area despite the fact that it gets deep enough in the body to speed up the heart rate which is a well documented side effect.

Piss off now.

1.5mm is optimal, going too deep can actually damage the follicles.

Obviously, you have to add a bit more than normal to account for the hair. If you have relatively thick hair, I think 2mm is fine.

You're a fucking moron. Can't believe I'm going to waste my time engaging with you.

Here you go. Oh wait, are you gonna complain because it's a study on rats? That's okay I have another study for you on human skin fibroblasts.

https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Minoxidil-Acts-as-an-Antiandrogen:-A-Study-of-Type-Pekmezci-Türkog̃lu/27294f2456ee7f456726b6eb96eca90bc1be8ca1?p2df

Can't wait to see how you move the goalposts after this. I also don't give a fuck about your own personal anecdotes when I have my own brother to judge and I've PERSONALLY seen the way it's affected him compared to me not on minoxidil during that same time. And we're only a year apart him being younger and look virtually identical. You realize side effects are different in everyone, right? You do have the mental capacity to understand that pointing to one or two people that look fine after using it doesn't prove shit about its general effects, right? Especially when you're using youtubers as a guideline who are ultra focused on appearance and have great lighting, might use concealer, and tend to have better genetics in general being usually good looking with better bone/fat support to mitigate the effects.

Here's a thread where people document their experiences getting dark circles/skin degradation. And there are pictures too!

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/dark-circles-and-skin-degredation-on-minoxidil.110090/

I can produce literally hundreds of other examples from reddit, other forums, and even this board if you'd like. Minoxidil is literally a vasodilator. That's how it fucking works. The fact you think it's so impossible that it darkens the undereye area by widening the blood vessels shows how braindead you are either not realizing how it works or thinking that minoxidil can seep below the scalp to trigger hair growth and ONLY affect that area despite the fact that it gets deep enough in the body to speed up the heart rate which is a well documented side effect.

Piss off now.
Even when minox widen blood vessels
When you get off then your bloood vesels should go to normal again

by the way: using minox since 6 months and no side effects regard skin only sometimes head aches

fin: do you know how many people are taking it without significant sides? Obviously there is a chance you fuck yourself up with it but the chance is pretty low. Even a lot of stars and celebrities are on it

and please tell me how bad are the side effects when you past nw3?
and what are your suggestion doc?
Get a Hairsystem so you need to reapply it every 2-3 weeks, and hide it from others? Imagine that cortisol spikes if girls go through your fake hair lol

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 4887
Way to much,you risk scarring and hair don't grow on scar tissue.Stick with a small needle like 0,5mm once or twice a week and apply minoxidil only 24 hours after microneedling, applying minoxidil to fresh open wound canals has a pro-aging effect that's why you have to wait

Have you looked into scalp micropigmentation? It might be useful for you.

View attachment 1005675

I have recently started planning to do

Mesotherapy + PRP injection once a month

Microneedle 2mm + PRP injection once a month

But for the 2mm once a month could this be inferior to other depth/frequencies?

Thoughts in general?

Also i use min, keto and now dut and
cope-amins
You should use 1mm-1,5mm, 2mm needles can hurt your hair follicles. Why dut and not fin?

I will refute your wall of text in just one sentence:

"Occasional side effects of finasteride at a low dose of 1 mg per day (i.e. in 0.1% to 1% of those treated) [...] were reduced libido and erectile dysfunction (erectile dysfunction, reduced ejaculate volume)."

Also, if you get any side effects from finasteride, you can be sure that genetically and endocrinologically you are at the very bottom of the human species.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 4887

"Occasional side effects of finasteride at a low dose of 1 mg per day (i.e. in 0.1% to 1% of those treated) [...] were reduced libido and erectile dysfunction (erectile dysfunction, reduced ejaculate volume)."

Also, if you get any side effects from finasteride, you can be sure that genetically and endocrinologically you are at the very bottom of the human species.
This. And i looking further for newer/better studies. But all studies that speaks against fin are rat studies or studies with 9 pfs member jfl

• +1

https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Minoxidil-Acts-as-an-Antiandrogen:-A-Study-of-Type-Pekmezci-Türkog̃lu/27294f2456ee7f456726b6eb96eca90bc1be8ca1?p2df

Piss off now.
If minoxidil is so bad for collagen synthesis, why did it fail miserably as an antifibrotic agent?

You should use 1mm-1,5mm, 2mm needles can hurt your hair follicles. Why dut and not fin?

They dont say 2mm can cause damage. The real damage occurs at 2.5mm-3.5mm

Whu dut? Its more effective and I think my dick can survive. I've always had super human levels of hardness and libido

My dermatologist told me its more effective I have no reason to doubt her

Have you looked into scalp micropigmentation? It might be useful for you.
Thats on the agenda after all the medicine has shown its results

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
that's blood?
didn't know microneedling was like that

May as well apply tretinoin to increase minox efficacy

Cope, dont trust these studys made or paid by the pharma companies tbh.

Jfl if you think that reducing 70% of your DHT wont give you any sides :feelskek: :feelshmm:

Piss off now.
HAHAHAHAHH please you are a complete subhuman degenerate spreading bullshit around, THERE HAVE BEEN ALSO STUDIES ON THAT MINOXIDIL IS SAFE, but difference is your studies that you have sent have ZERO proof behind them, while there are many minoxidil users, I'd say 95% who didn't report your autistic side effects and they proved it while your skin degeneration wannabes didn't post any proof, yeah some random 2k subs who tried minox for beard they all got perfect lightninga and genetics please...oh yeah also I give zero fucks bout your brother anecdotes where he aged maybe because of GENETICS and lost hair because of it, and REALLY THAT'S THE PHOTO YOU PROVIDED ME WITH? HAHAHAHAHAHAH
A fucking sky and earth difference of lightning, I've always had dark circle and similiarly to that guy, You can SEE em in certain lightnings and in certain its like I don't even have em just rofl at you

Gtfo my face primate :)

• +1
Good luck, i estimate 2 years of journey and dedication

Micorneedling - no pain no gain rule

U should regrowth the crown, and get some small to decent results on front also

its life time figt

• Love it

That study was utter bullshit.

Why hasn't a study been done to measure free testosterone levels before and after taking finasteride?
Why hasn't a study been done to measure free DHT levels before and after?
Why hasn't a study been done to measure SHBG levels before and after?
What about prolactin? Estrogen? TSH?

Oh yeah, because big pharma paid for that original study and it's no surprise that a "Court let Merck hide secrets about a popular drug’s risks." And if they actually measured the hormone levels that contribute to libido, energy, mood, muscle atrophy, and all that, it would become so obvious that by nuking the production of a key hormone in males by 70 PERCENT that it has devastating effects on those other levels. Simply asking people if they experienced erectile dysfunction isn't enough to determine anything. It's an embarrassingly poor lack of evidence. Not to mention the studies only covered one year and research subjects were literally regularly dropped in the study which suggests they probably picked and chose who to keep in it based on who responded best. And I have no doubts they did a bunch of other shady practices to ensure their numbers looked good. They knew exactly what they were doing and knew that your average joes who lack a substantial understanding of data analysis and lack a sufficient understanding of pharmacology won't question the obviously flawed research practices.

Fuck that shit. Give me an independent double-blind study with QUANTITATIVE measures and I'll believe it. Again it's pure delusion people think going from the DHT levels of a normal male to a high-DHT female won't impact the attributes that the hormone plays a role in. Use common sense. If you surf the web the number of dudes swearing that finasteride heavily impacted their sex drive, erection strength, and mental state is absolutely overwhelming to the point where you're not talking about sparse anecdotes and potential placebo effects. If you wanna trust the finasteride study from the 1990s that Merck itself administered with their obvious conflict of interest, be my guest, despite the fact that the results go against all common sense when you consider that we know for a fact how much it generally affects DHT (because it needs to in order to work) and we know for a fact the general responsibilities of DHT in the male body.

• +1
HAHAHAHAHH please you are a complete subhuman degenerate spreading bullshit around, THERE HAVE BEEN ALSO STUDIES ON THAT MINOXIDIL IS SAFE, but difference is your studies that you have sent have ZERO proof behind them, while there are many minoxidil users, I'd say 95% who didn't report your autistic side effects and they proved it while your skin degeneration wannabes didn't post any proof, yeah some random 2k subs who tried minox for beard they all got perfect lightninga and genetics please...oh yeah also I give zero fucks bout your brother anecdotes where he aged maybe because of GENETICS and lost hair because of it, and REALLY THAT'S THE PHOTO YOU PROVIDED ME WITH? HAHAHAHAHAHAH
A fucking sky and earth difference of lightning, I've always had dark circle and similiarly to that guy, You can SEE em in certain lightnings and in certain its like I don't even have em just rofl at you

Gtfo my face primate :)
Poor response. Don't pretend like you even glanced at the studies because if you did you'd realize that the proof was literally physically measured, quantified, and reported in them. Not even wasting my time with you, inbred.

That study was utter bullshit.

Why hasn't a study been done to measure free testosterone levels before and after taking finasteride?
Why hasn't a study been done to measure free DHT levels before and after?
Why hasn't a study been done to measure SHBG levels before and after?
What about prolactin? Estrogen? TSH?

Oh yeah, because big pharma paid for that original study and it's no surprise that a "Court let Merck hide secrets about a popular drug’s risks." And if they actually measured the hormone levels that contribute to libido, energy, mood, muscle atrophy, and all that, it would become so obvious that by nuking the production of a key hormone in males by 70 PERCENT that it has devastating effects on those other levels. Simply asking people if they experienced erectile dysfunction isn't enough to determine anything. It's an embarrassingly poor lack of evidence. Not to mention the studies only covered one year and research subjects were literally regularly dropped in the study which suggests they probably picked and chose who to keep in it based on who responded best. And I have no doubts they did a bunch of other shady practices to ensure their numbers looked good. They knew exactly what they were doing and knew that your average joes who lack a substantial understanding of data analysis and lack a sufficient understanding of pharmacology won't question the obviously flawed research practices.

Fuck that shit. Give me an independent double-blind study with QUANTITATIVE measures and I'll believe it. Again it's pure delusion people think going from the DHT levels of a normal male to a high-DHT female won't impact the attributes that the hormone plays a role in. Use common sense. If you surf the web the number of dudes swearing that finasteride heavily impacted their sex drive, erection strength, and mental state is absolutely overwhelming to the point where you're not talking about sparse anecdotes and potential placebo effects. If you wanna trust the finasteride study from the 1990s that Merck itself administered with their obvious conflict of interest, be my guest, despite the fact that the results go against all common sense when you consider that we know for a fact how much it generally affects DHT (because it needs to in order to work) and we know for a fact the general responsibilities of DHT in the male body.
No bro lowering dht (kinda nerfs estrogen too) wont harm your body, trust me bro.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
dry brush and minox

Interested in following your progress. 1.5mm hurts the fuck out of my scalp so 2 must be tragic. Any reason you’re not use ru for scalp dht

• +1
Poor response. Don't pretend like you even glanced at the studies because if you did you'd realize that the proof was literally physically measured, quantified, and reported in them. Not even wasting my time with you, inbred.
Your braincells are poor, why would I tryhard posting some links and waste more of my time for a subhuman dog such as yourself? You got NO PROOF of any of your claims, nobody cares about some article on internet without proof, show me the human on whom it was PHISICALLY MEASURED, QUANTIFIED AND REPORTED IN EM, oh wait he doesn't exist :) :) :) :) ;)