thoughts on cigarettes (or nicotine products in general?)

quinn24

quinn24

死にたいよwwwww
ive been smoking recently, pretty comfy tbh

relaxes me and i can take my mind off of things, i like the nicotine effects as well as the act of smoking

Back in the day all the robust alpha high T moggers smoked and drank

• +1
Reactions: Captduchat
terrible for you, taste/smell like shit, waste of money, destroys skin, increased risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer, stains teeth, bad breath, hair smells, vasoconstrictor, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Chinko, middayshowers, Alexanderr and 1 other person
just WEED

• +1
Reactions: Chigga and Zeta ascended
none of these are true and the last one is just randomly thrown in there as if its bad. 1. its gonna cause your blood vessels to naturally dillate afterwards 2. youre not gonna go necrotic cumbrain.

dont shit over nicotinemaxxing with your jewish propaganda
you're retarded.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, middayshowers, MadMong and 1 other person
Just vape tbh its not for only hipsters anymore and pretty popular (normiemaxxing)
  • Nicotine promotes testosterone
  • Nicotine blocks estrogen
  • Helps with metabolism, appetite control, weight loss
  • Helps with ADHD and focus
  • Boosts dopamine and helps reduce prolactin, makes you more active, enjoy life more, less fatigued
nicotinemaxxing is legit

@BagelcelReincarnate upvote my post boyo

• +1
Reactions: BagelcelReincarnate
cigarettes are disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Smoking for 5+ years, never going to stop

relaxes me and i can take my mind off of things, i like the nicotine effects as well as the act of smoking
Destroys your skin bubba

Problem is that it is hard to get off since it becomes a habit. Eventually all you will be thinking about is getting a cigarette or vape when you wont have it by ur side. When you see someone else smoking on the streets you will want to smoke as well.

I wish I could stop smoking tbh.
I'm ngl tho, sometimes having a smoke feels great and relaxing.
Especially when drinking smoking feels really good.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
smoking at this exact moment

smoking is not compatible with looksmaxing: if you smoke your skin gets dry and ages faster, your teeth decay and get yellow, balding comes faster, libido decreases, sport performances decrease (nicotine increases cortisol) and cigarettes contain dozens carginogenic substances that fuck up your body.

I usually smoke one or two cigarettes on saturday night, that's just a small cheat moment for me and I would never increase the amout of cigarettes I smoke weekly

smoking is gross

smoking is not compatible with looksmaxing: if you smoke your skin gets dry and ages faster, your teeth decay and get yellow, balding comes faster, libido decreases, sport performances decrease (nicotine increases cortisol) and cigarettes contain dozens carginogenic substances that fuck up your body.

I usually smoke one or two cigarettes on saturday night, that's just a small cheat moment for me and I would never increase the amout of cigarettes I smoke weekly
Smoking for 5+ years and I mog u

I wish I could stop smoking tbh.
I'm ngl tho, sometimes having a smoke feels great and relaxing.
Especially when drinking smoking feels really good.
looksmaxing involves hard painful things like wageslaving to afford surgeries and the pain consequent to them, the effort of pushing your tongue against your palate all the time, the strain of working out in the gym, the commitment of following routines like skincare every single day....
and you can't even find the motivation to stop smoking???
Just vape tbh its not for only hipsters anymore and pretty popular (normiemaxxing)
  • Boosts dopamine and helps reduce prolactin, makes you more active, enjoy life more, less fatigued
nicotinemaxxing is legit

nicotine (from supplements) increases cortisol and kills skin cells with vasoconstriction (early aging)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel
looksmaxing involves hard painful things like wageslaving to afford surgeries and the pain consequent to them, the effort of pushing your tongue against your palate all the time, the strain of working out in the gym, the commitment of following routines like skincare every single day....
and you can't even find the motivation to stop smoking???
I'm just gonna assume that you've never smoked, so you couldn't possibly understand what it's like to stop.
also it's not like it bothers me that much

Nicotine itself even vaped alone will accelerate skin aging due to vasoconstriction & spike cortisol

Proven.

JFL if you think any drug dependence is ideal.

If you have issues then fix them. Meditation + dopamine fasting + a good sleep will solve 99.9% of your bullshit problems.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
If you have issues then fix them. Meditation + dopamine fasting + a good sleep will solve 99.9% of your bullshit problems.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
I'm just gonna assume that you've never smoked, so you couldn't possibly understand what it's like to stop.
also it's not like it bothers me that much
as I have already said, I usually smoke 1-3 cigarettes every saturday night, but I would never increase this number.
Before looksmaxing I smoked even more, but I decreased them dramatically to avoid ruining my look.
if you actually can't stop smoking, just buy nicotine pills in pharmacy (no prescription needed) or an electronic cigarette.
Glo is a new brand of electronic cigarettes that heats real tobacco without burning it, I know many people who tried it and stopped smoking cigarettes.

I remind you the looksmin side effects of cigarette smoking: premature aging, yellow teeth which fall early, balding and impotence.

never smoked but everyone that does is addicted

as I have already said, I usually smoke 1-3 cigarettes every saturday night, but I would never increase this number.
Before looksmaxing I smoked even more, but I decreased them dramatically to avoid ruining my look.
if you actually can't stop smoking, just buy nicotine pills in pharmacy (no prescription needed) or an electronic cigarette.
Glo is a new brand of electronic cigarettes that heats real tobacco without burning it, I know many people who tried it and stopped smoking cigarettes.

I remind you the looksmin side effects of cigarette smoking: premature aging, yellow teeth which fall early, balding and impotence.
who cares about these side effects ?
I would have roped before they ever hit me if i'm still incel at that point.

I love a good old smoke. I smoke occasionally.

Do ciggerettes really make you look worse?

just lol if you're smoking in 2019

nicotines me

nicotinemaxxing is legit

I'm a vape Nation but any source on any of this shit?

the only legit and noticeable benefit of nicotine for me was that it's a good appetite suppressant. it was obviously nice at first when i could buzz my cock off but my tolerance is at a weird point rn. i still feel the buzzes but they make me feel like shit. gonna quit and the rebound appetite will help me bloatmaxx for the football season.