Thoughts on coloured contact lenses?

D

Deleted member 1171

Iron
I wear prescription lenses and would look good with coloured lenses in green.

Wearing coloured lenses would not change my routine or make my life any harder as I wear prescription.

Most lenses look obviously fake, however some companies produce super realistic handmade lenses.

The issue is however, all the people who know you would know it's fake. My friends would roast me and it's a massive turn-off for most women.

I've asked multiple women's opinion and they all admitted coloured eyes would look better and all admitted coloured lenses are a turn-off and gay on a man.

Would you wear coloured lenses? what would you think of another man who wore it?

If the girls know it’s over

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 1171
is your original eyecolor brown?

Yes they help. Get them and then move somewhere else and start a new life so nobody knows

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and FMLplus
Just do it
Don't let
get to you

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Coping
Eye color is cope, one of the least important factors in attractiveness period.

It depends. If you're very white then it won't help your looks much, if at all. Might hurt also if you get called out on it.

Ethnics 100% should do it though, every single ethnic with dark skin looks better with light eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 1171 and 3 others
It depends. If you're very white then it won't help your looks much, if at all. Might hurt also if you get called out on it.

Ethnics 100% should do it though, every single ethnic with dark skin looks better with light eyes.
This

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and FMLplus
Eye color is cope, one of the least important factors in attractiveness period.
Eye colour really halo's ethnics.

I got a nice tan, it really, really halo's me.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown