Thoughts on Dan Pena?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
If you don’t know who he is, watch some of his vids and come back.
Those who know of him, whatvare your views on him?
In my opinion, he’s the closest to being blackpilled financia guru that is out there, I recall in one vid he mentioned how if you are short then you should not meet businessmen you want to deal with in person.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others
He's upfront and straight to the point, I respect him because of that. I may not agree with everything he says, but he at least says it with clarity and confidence. Fucking based.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and middayshowers
Well, he's not wrong in his views but only retards think he's as rich as he claims and buy his shitty courses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Bitch, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
In my opinion, he’s the closest to being blackpilled financia guru that is out there, I recall in one vid he mentioned how if you are short then you should not meet businessmen you want to deal with in person.

Lol. The dude is blackpilled.

My opinion of him, is not 1 demantianal. I think he is:
* A great motivator
* Great speecher
* Probably A very good business man
* Bullshitter in his claims, especially about himself
* extremely viewed
* Extreme selfishness, and low in compassion it seems ( which can be good and bad, depending on stance)
* I know he teaches a whole pretty detailed system, which is rare since most teach more broad concepts.

I sometimes put on a video of his. To get jacked up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
too old to care

• +1
Well, he's not wrong in his views but only retards think he's as rich as he claims and buy his shitty courses.
He claims 450 million, there is no reason to doubt that

• +1
1 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
He's good for motivational stuff, but overall he's a scam and pretty garbage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 6401 and Shubham4894
Just lol dude they are making a business out of scamming people like you xd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 6401, Shubham4894 and 1 other person
Imagine believing Dan Pena. Dude claims hes coached most of the world's billionaires JFL. You really think some random guy who pays $10k for his "class" will come out a millionaire?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Hector, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
yells alot, and is a workaholic, thinks life is about work, sad little man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 6401, Shubham4894 and 2 others
yells alot, and is a workaholic, thinks life is about work, sad little man.
You got that right, he’s a typical old cel boomer type who copes with working hard and work ethic. We all know here that being wealthy is only worth it when you’re young and can enjoy it, as opposed to working 70 hour weeks to build a fortune that you enjoy when you’re 50+ years old. Be born into wealth or death tbh.

Having said that, he is not a sad little man, he is 6’1 dark triad maxxed rich cel

• +1
typical faux-motivational, faux-tough guy, "pick urself up by the bootstraps" boomer. for most ppl it simply does not work like that. most dont succeed no matter how much effort u put in. i hate all these people, this guy, that Jocko navy seal asshole, all of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 6401
SOCIOPATH + ANTISOCIAL + NARCISSIST + ADHD + OCDP + DARK TRIAD?

HE'S BASICALLY ME IN MY 70's

BTW MOST OF THE STUFF HE SAYS IT'S TRUE.
SOMETIMES HE EXAGGERATES THE CLAIMS, BUT HIS METHOD WORKS.

YOU BROKE FUCKS JUST CANNOT WRAP YOUR NEUROCRANIUM AROUND THE FACT THAT INTERESTS RATES ARE AT AN ALL-TIME LOW,
BANKS ARE GIVING MONEY AWAY LIKE STACY GIVES AWAY HER BEEF CURTAINS TO CHAD.
BOOMERS ARE GIVING THEIR BUSINESSES AWAY, ESPECIALLY WITH THIS MICRODICK-YELLOW-YAOMING-DOGEATER-COMMUNIST-INDUCED PANDEMIC.
YOU CAN GET FINANCING FROM BOTH PARTS (BANKS AND MOTIVATED SELLER) AND DELAYED PAYMENTS.
YOU DON'T NEED FANCY ASSETS OR MONEY. YOU'RE USING OPM (OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY).
YOU ONLY NEED A BOARD THAT WILL GUARANTEE YOU EVEN MORE CREDIBILITY IN FRONT OF THE BANKS AND ASSIST YOU WITH THE DEAL.

I AM MOVING OUT OF MY 3rd WORLD SUBHUMAN-INHABITATED COUNTRY (ITALY) ASAQE (AS SOON AS QUARANTINE ENDS) TO LOOK FOR DEALS IN EASTERN EUROPE.
NICHE IS HEALTHCARE, WHERE I AM ONE OF THE LEADING WORLD AUTHORITIES IN BIOHACKING, SO IT FITS MY INTERESTS AND COMPETENCE.

COME BACK TO THIS POST IN 2 YEARS. I'VE ALWAYS KEPT MY WORD UNLESS I'M DEAD OR IN A COMA.
MAYBE I'LL OFFER YOU SOME CAVIAR, OYSTERS, CHAMPAGNE AND HOT MODELS SINCE YOU CAN'T FUCK THEM.
(I'm referring to whoever's gonna disagree with the blatant truth, if you feel me then you're good my nigga, keep hustling and maxing out, kisses xoxo)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 6401
SOCIOPATH + ANTISOCIAL + NARCISSIST + ADHD + OCDP + DARK TRIAD?

HE'S BASICALLY ME IN MY 70's

BTW MOST OF THE STUFF HE SAYS IT'S TRUE.
SOMETIMES HE EXAGGERATES THE CLAIMS, BUT HIS METHOD WORKS.

YOU BROKE FUCKS JUST CANNOT WRAP YOUR NEUROCRANIUM AROUND THE FACT THAT INTERESTS RATES ARE AT AN ALL-TIME LOW,
BANKS ARE GIVING MONEY AWAY LIKE STACY GIVES AWAY HER BEEF CURTAINS TO CHAD.
BOOMERS ARE GIVING THEIR BUSINESSES AWAY, ESPECIALLY WITH THIS MICRODICK-YELLOW-YAOMING-DOGEATER-COMMUNIST-INDUCED PANDEMIC.
YOU CAN GET FINANCING FROM BOTH PARTS (BANKS AND MOTIVATED SELLER) AND DELAYED PAYMENTS.
YOU DON'T NEED FANCY ASSETS OR MONEY. YOU'RE USING OPM (OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY).
YOU ONLY NEED A BOARD THAT WILL GUARANTEE YOU EVEN MORE CREDIBILITY IN FRONT OF THE BANKS AND ASSIST YOU WITH THE DEAL.

I AM MOVING OUT OF MY 3rd WORLD SUBHUMAN-INHABITATED COUNTRY (ITALY) ASAQE (AS SOON AS QUARANTINE ENDS) TO LOOK FOR DEALS IN EASTERN EUROPE.
NICHE IS HEALTHCARE, WHERE I AM ONE OF THE LEADING WORLD AUTHORITIES IN BIOHACKING, SO IT FITS MY INTERESTS AND COMPETENCE.

COME BACK TO THIS POST IN 2 YEARS. I'VE ALWAYS KEPT MY WORD UNLESS I'M DEAD OR IN A COMA.
MAYBE I'LL OFFER YOU SOME CAVIAR, OYSTERS, CHAMPAGNE AND HOT MODELS SINCE YOU CAN'T FUCK THEM.
(I'm referring to whoever's gonna disagree with the blatant truth, if you feel me then you're good my nigga, keep hustling and maxing out, kisses xoxo)
How is it going?

Overrated con artist with generic advice

I’ve heard his methods and loopholes are pretty old and most of them wouldn’t even work today. Sometimes he’s also claiming ridiculous net worths, like 50 billion $, meanwhile he never even showed up on Forbes’ list.

I think he’s full of bullshit, just trying to sell you a bunch of old, today pretty much irrelevant courses to make a quick buck

BB98088B 648A 48C5 B4B5 054EE5F7AA88

L
low iq idiot