Thoughts on having “kind eyes?”

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
Obviously not as good as hunter eyes but are they still a plus?

Many girls I’ve fucked have told me they loved my eyes but it does sound a bit beta
Chick just told me I had “kind eyes”

kind eyes is dependent on facial expression more than anything

when someone with hunter eyes smiles, their eyes will still look kind but when they make a serious face they will look low trust and predator like

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, Chinko and Deleted member 2205
Real kind eyes look like prey. It all depends on eyebrows, canthal tint, etc.
Show pics of what you mean.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, FailedNormie, Ayush and 1 other person
Just testing this text color.

Just testing this text color.
Image result for nico nico nii

Sure, but once ur girl see's chad with hunter eyes walk past it's over for u

QUOTE="Dope, post: 549625, member: 2205"]

[/QUOTE]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Sure, but once ur girl see's chad with hunter eyes walk past it's over for u

QUOTE="Dope, post: 549625, member: 2205"]
View attachment 82225
[/QUOTE]

Right hunter eyes are the best. But are kind eyes better than normal eyes or are normal eyes better than kind eyes?

i wish i had kind eyes tbh, mine look like im dead inside and end up causing people to keep asking me why im sad.

and kind eyes = more approachable, people will talk to you more, women are more likely to approach to you, more likable person

hunter eyes = more respect, and although women will find you more attractive theyll be less likely approach you

send pics of your eyes so i can tell you if its a positive for you. but it depends on what you want.

IDK tbh, I have narrow, semi-PCT, black in most lightning eyes with somewhat positive eyebrows, and it looks like people have a hard time to be friendly with me. The good with prey eyes is that guy and girls will friendly approach you easily, but you should note that the average eye, even on man is prey. At least my eyebrows are not low set, but with my head tilt they are lower than in this pic IRL

Last edited:
High eyes are life

IDK tbh, I have narrow, semi-PCT, black in most lightning eyes with somewhat positive eyebrows, and it looks like people have a hard time to be friendly with me. The good with prey eyes is that guy and girls will friendly approach you easily, but you should note that the average eye, even on man is prey. At least my eyebrows are not low set, but with my head tilt they are lower than in this pic IRL

View attachment 82238
you have good eye length, and your eyes do look kind, but it might be your entire facial expression.

and low set eyebrows for men are good, not high. you still have an above average eye area tho

Kind eyes are still deepset eyes but with just slight uppereyelid exposure giving off a ¨friendly¨ vibe

A good example of this would be Marlon Teixeira or Chico Lachowski eye area

Permenant kind eyes is a subhuman trait because they look like bug eyes. Said this in my original comment just read

And I thought I told you to post pics faggot. Still don't understand what you mean by "kind eyes". You can't just say "kind eyes" without giving any pictures for people to base it off of.
Kind eyes are still deepset eyes but with just slight uppereyelid exposure giving off a ¨friendly¨ vibe

A good example of this would be Marlon Teixeira or Chico Lachowski eye area

View attachment 82243View attachment 82244
Is this what you mean OP? If this is what you mean by "kind eyes" then it's definetly a plus.