Thoughts on mk677?

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
I'm currently 18 but I took it inconsistently back when I was 16 or so, I noticed extreme hunger and bloating but my frame/clavicles increased a ton and i grew an inch but haven't grown anything more than half an inch since than..

Should I get back on mk677? There was a study on elderly people taking it and their cortisol levels increased and they had PTSD like symptoms, cortisol makes you act like a beta pussy. Also HGH grows your heart and this can be dangerous if the rest of your body doesn't grow along with it.

I'm considering getting back on it now to go from 5'11 to 6'2, although I realize this is a longshot

Sooo many threads like these already exist,
I've even made one myself.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
you took it at 16? did you notice anything bad? i'm 16 and im 6'1 with average shoulders i think. Do you think I should get on it?

try nicotine with mk

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lorsss, fauxfox and androidcel
you took it at 16? did you notice anything bad? i'm 16 and im 6'1 with average shoulders i think. Do you think I should get on it?
It turned me from an average framed dude into having a ridiculously wide frame, not even coping when I say I frame mog 90% of adult men
Helped fix my small hands too

It turned me from an average framed dude into having a ridiculously wide frame, not even coping when I say I frame mog 90% of adult men
damn. I think i need to take this, it doesn't look too expensive either. How do you take this? like do you just take 25 mg before bed every day? or do you do cycles?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Damn bro I'm seriously considering it now. Did you only take mk or anything else as well??

• +1
Reactions: BigLGonnaBurnInHell
damn. I think i need to take this, it doesn't look too expensive either. How do you take this? like do you just take 25 mg before bed every day? or do you do cycles?
No I was a retarded cunt who took it for 4 or so months on and off some weeks I didnt feel like it some I did it religiously
If you care about slaying now don't do it, you'll look like a potato with all the bloat and how much you'll want to eat. It didn't make me depressed but I became much more apathetic.
Damn bro I'm seriously considering it now. Did you only take mk or anything else as well??
Just mk677, I'm not sure if there's a rule about saying where I got it that might be considered advertising
It tasted like dogshit though, worst thing I have tasted in my life just thinking about it makes me gag, to some people it might even be inedible.
It got to the point where I measured 25mg on a scale than place it in tissue paper and swallowed so I wouldn't have to taste it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigLGonnaBurnInHell and SikKunt
No I was a retarded cunt who took it for 4 or so months on and off some weeks I didnt feel like it some I did it religiously
If you care about slaying now don't do it, you'll look like a potato with all the bloat and how much you'll want to eat. It didn't make me depressed but I became much more apathetic.

Just mk677, I'm not sure if there's a rule about saying where I got it that might be considered advertising
It tasted like dogshit though, worst thing I have tasted in my life just thinking about it makes me gag, to some people it might even be inedible.
It got to the point where I measured 25mg on a scale than place it in tissue paper and swallowed so I wouldn't have to taste it
so how should i take it? in cycles? or just use for like a whole year to max out puberty.

• +1

Idgaf about the taste nor the bloat. Gotta get a bigger frame.

and this happened in 4 months?
exactly bro

• +1
so how should i take it? in cycles? or just use for like a whole year to max out puberty.
Keep in mind I have 0 experience with SARMs, steroids, peptides, etc
From the research and advice I got back than I decided on 25 mg every night without breaks, maybe after live 3 weeks you could take a 2 day break? This is jsut guesswork though.
I thought this too but its so fucking disgusting I can't even describe it, I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to know the taste, I would imagien uranium tastes like it
and this happened in 4 months?

exactly bro
It might've been longer than 4 months, maybe 5? Don't really remember but I do remember people commenting about how my frame changed just 1.5 months into taking it

• Woah
From the research and advice I got back than I decided on 25 mg every night without breaks, maybe after live 3 weeks you could take a 2 day break? This is jsut guesswork though.

I thought this too but its so fucking disgusting I can't even describe it, I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to know the taste, I would imagien uranium tastes like it

It might've been longer than 4 months, maybe 5? Don't really remember but I do remember people commenting about how my frame changed just 1.5 months into taking it
I'm getting excited just reading this tbh. I'll definitely take it, don't know when though I also gotta convince my mom.

I'm getting excited just reading this tbh. I'll definitely take it, don't know when though I also gotta convince my mom.
jfl if you think your mum will let you. she'll google it, see the word steroid or something and say no

• +1
My parents are weird as fuck
They knew I got drugs in the mail but waited until 2 months after I finished taking it to tell me they knew.
I'll likely order mk677 in pill form and just lie and say its a multivitamin and that I need it to gymcel.

• JFL
My parents are weird as fuck
They knew I got drugs in the mail but waited until 2 months after I finished taking it to tell me they knew.
I'll likely order mk677 in pill form and just lie and say its a multivitamin and that I need it to gymcel.
luckily i know a guy who lives right by me who will pay for it and let it be ordered to his house.
Nah bro. She knows it's a SARM and it's not the same as a steroid
to be honest i have to wait like another month until i can get it. poorcel

yea i really need to get this. If i can improve my frame and get to like 6'3, i'd be so happy bro

Last edited:
  • +1
luckily i know a guy who lives right by me who will pay for it and let it be ordered to his house.

to be honest i have to wait like another month until i can get it. poorcel

yea i really need to get this. If i can improve my frame and get to like 6'3, i'd be so happy bro
Fucking lmao a nigga just need to hit 6'2 and I'll be gucci

would it help me go from 6"1 to 6"2, im 21 so prob not idk but does anyone know :feelswah:

would it help me go from 6"1 to 6"2, im 21 so prob not idk but does anyone know :feelswah:
doubt it but there's no harm in trying. even if you don't gain height, you'll improve your frame.

I'm currently 18 but I took it inconsistently back when I was 16 or so, I noticed extreme hunger and bloating but my frame/clavicles increased a ton and i grew an inch but haven't grown anything more than half an inch since than..

Should I get back on mk677? There was a study on elderly people taking it and their cortisol levels increased and they had PTSD like symptoms, cortisol makes you act like a beta pussy. Also HGH grows your heart and this can be dangerous if the rest of your body doesn't grow along with it.

I'm considering getting back on it now to go from 5'11 to 6'2, although I realize this is a longshot
Wait, I think you’re that guy from Lookism with Carti as avi? Or was it signature...

Yeah, found the thread about you using Mk-677
This thread contains all the info you need about heightmaxxing.

Yeah, found the thread about you using Mk-677
This thread contains all the info you need about heightmaxxing.
Thanks bro I was very interested in this thread but there don't seem to be any sources
I have this link for mk677:
https://www.sarmtech.net/sarms/mk-677-ibutamoren-15-mg-90-ct/
Not sure if its legit though
Also unsure of where to get Aromasin or Huperzine

It is ok. It works. Good for skin gains. Might cause you some water retention bloat though.

I just brought some. I can cope with the fact that my hands can grow and I can add 2 inches on each clavicle. :exited::exited::exited::feelsautistic:

If I could I would legit run
testosterone 150mg / week
Rad140 20mg / day
mk677 25mg / day
Aromasin 25mg
Huperzine A, 700mcg

sadly I am a poorcel faggot, but mk677 is legit