Thoughts on my heightmaxing stack?

Thanks bro
Yeah I forgot to add Amorasin (12.5mg or nothing)

And how much does that meditation treatment cost?Its better then getting tumor anyway JFL

Idk you can email him to check. Maybe he was onto something just meditationmaxx to make someone on the other side of the planet grow taller better than tumormaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Idk you can email him to check. Maybe he was onto something just meditationmaxx to make someone on the other side of the planet grow taller better than tumormaxxed
Yeah soo thats free or?

View attachment 419124
View attachment 419126

He didnt say giving a tumor directly, but he said its to induce gigantism, which is literally a condition where you have a tumor in the pituitary gland. Maybe he meant that as mimicking the effects of gigantism by pumping copious amounts of HGH into your blood stream but I understood it as just trying to get gigantism.

And he said if you fuck up the "balance" you'll get a tumor I don't really know how that works tbh. Im assuming he meant that if you fuck up the balance you will get a cancerous tumor, while with the recommended dose you get a controlled non-cancerous tumor?
Nah all he really was trying to say is 2g of SAM-E along with the intake of folate will be just enough to get in the middle of all it's benefits regarding hypermethylation, without having to induce a tumor.

edit: He warned to not go beyond as some of us are "desperate"

Yeah soo thats free or?

I will send you my own free meditation brain waves, lets check in a month to see if you grew 0.5 cm.

Im going to chant your name 190 times in the shower every day (for 190 cm of height) like a shaman:

Chad1212 Chad1212 Chad1212 Chad1212 Chad1212 Chad1212

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wrecker, Incoming and Chad69
I will send you my own free meditation brain waves, lets check in a month to see if you grew 0.5 cm.

Im going to chant your name 190 times in the shower every day (for 190 cm of height) like a shaman:

Chad1212 Chad1212 Chad1212 Chad1212 Chad1212 Chad1212
Jfl
0E6EFA82 EC8B 4837 83DA 8A937DF4F000

View attachment 419124
View attachment 419126

He didnt say giving a tumor directly, but he said its to induce gigantism, which is literally a condition where you have a tumor in the pituitary gland. Maybe he meant that as mimicking the effects of gigantism by pumping copious amounts of HGH into your blood stream but I understood it as just trying to get gigantism.

And he said if you fuck up the "balance" you'll get a tumor I don't really know how that works tbh. Im assuming he meant that if you fuck up the balance you will get a cancerous tumor, while with the recommended dose you get a controlled non-cancerous tumor?
no, with the controlled dose you give yourself optimal hypermethylation effects but no tumor or leukemia in the process
The point of sam-e and folic acid is to induce a tumor to cause gigantism or something similar (what Strike said). So if youre not getting a tumor youre actually doing it wrong. Personally I don't want a tumor or gigantism because excessive HGH will fuck up your facial features and turn you into an ogre. Honestly if youre messing with DNA like this just expect the worst and be prepared if it happens even if its unlikely
wtf? When did I say it was to induce a tumor? I said EXCESSIVE methylation will cause the tumor jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chad69, JustTrynnaAscend, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
no, with the controlled dose you give yourself optimal hypermethylation effects but no tumor or leukemia in the process
Buddy boyo, the next month at most we're going to start seeing results the moment we inject peptides, atleast theoretically so.

That one 17 yr old on the old forum grew 1.5 inches after 2 months. Do you know whether if there's any citing of him saying how long he took the supplements for to start seeing results?

• +1
And xcrunner was apparently copying off the Erdal Can Alkoçlar guy. I just don't see why this stack is so obscure if it really helps you grow. I can see it as two possibilities:

1. Everything xcrunner says is true, and the stack is insanely good. However if it was so good why wouldn't he be more popular, or even start a legitimate business and make a fortune instead of selling only 1-2 shipments off of random height forums? It could be that the stack is extremely dangerous (causes tumors), so trying to sell legitimately would get him sued and sent to jail because of complaints of tumors.

2. Or its all just a scam so he can make a quick profit, all of the anecdotes of height growth were fabricated by him and he was copying science off of Erdal Can Alkoçlar to sound legit when he had plans to scam the entire time.

The biggest thing that made me doubt all this heightmaxxing science is the seller on https://adultheightincrease.blogspot.com (which isnt xcrunner but in the same vein as xcrunner's science). In one of his products he is literally selling "meditation" to make you grow:

View attachment 419154

I can understand taking a pill to grow taller but he's literally fucking MEDITATING to send brainwaves to his subjects or some subliminal shit and claiming its giving his subjects 0.1-1 cm of growth. How can you trust anything this guy says after reading that.
he isn't 'selling' meditation jfl he is doing it for free to see if it produces any growth, as for alkoclar, no xcrunner only got a few ideas off him but not the important ones. Go and ask him yourself, alkoclar tried producing formula on old grow taller forum most of them did nothing and he is still experimenting with FGF-2 factors
Buddy boyo, the next month at most we're going to start seeing results the moment we inject peptides, atleast theoretically so.

That one 17 yr old on the old forum grew 1.5 inches after 2 months. Do you know whether if there's any citing of him saying how long he took the supplements for to start seeing results?
When did it say he was 17 years old? It was just said that he didn't grow at all for a year then he took folic acid and a mild pi3k activator and gained 1.5 inches in 2 months AND THAT site is NOT run by xcrunner so why are u mentioning him? All xcrunner gave them was the idea of folic acid so when they combined it with their formulas they started growing when before it showed NO GROWTH. And no xcrunner does not wish to have an entire business of this in the entire world where he is the only one with the knowledge of a formula like that, combined wth FDA regulations and corporate monopolies the main point is he wishes to live a normal life and be low-key, he is not forcing to sell to anyone, they buy off their own free will, he even rejected to sell to me after I insulted him multiple times so stop spreading B.S please

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
Not a single inch will be gained

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
Not a single inch will be gained
keep coping
After spending countless hours reading,watching and askin people for their experience I’ve came to conclusion:
2g SAM-e in the morning 1g before bed
800mcg folic acid
50mg mecilizine
2x of Hexarelin per day (50mcg in the morning and 50mcg in the afternoon) (can I inject this in 100mcg only once?)
Cjc dac (100mcg every day in the morning)
Amorasin (12.5mg every day)
25mg Mk-667 each day before sleep (personal)

What are your guys thoughts on this?(Also I will add Ostarine if I have any money left)

*I havent started this yet*
Guys who helped me with this: @JustTrynnaAscend @Strike_Poseidon @Bruh567
bro u gotta take folinic acid, and the BMP formula https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/bmp and u gotta take si wu tang and glucosamine chondroitin msm for this to be effective, no need for AI, or mk677 or cjc1295

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69, JustTrynnaAscend and randomguy1235
he isn't 'selling' meditation jfl he is doing it for free to see if it produces any growth, as for alkoclar, no xcrunner only got a few ideas off him but not the important ones. Go and ask him yourself, alkoclar tried producing formula on old grow taller forum most of them did nothing and he is still experimenting with FGF-2 factors

When did it say he was 17 years old? It was just said that he didn't grow at all for a year then he took folic acid and a mild pi3k activator and gained 1.5 inches in 2 months AND THAT site is NOT run by xcrunner so why are u mentioning him? All xcrunner gave them was the idea of folic acid so when they combined it with their formulas they started growing when before it showed NO GROWTH. And no xcrunner does not wish to have an entire business of this in the entire world where he is the only one with the knowledge of a formula like that, combined wth FDA regulations and corporate monopolies the main point is he wishes to live a normal life and be low-key, he is not forcing to sell to anyone, they buy off their own free will, he even rejected to sell to me after I insulted him multiple times so stop spreading B.S please
I'm confused I hadn't mentioned of xcrunner anywhere in my post. Btw I must've gotten it mixed I remember reading something about a 15 yr old and 17 yr old, that must be from xcrunner's case.

Anyway, back to the main point, the fact is, that one guy claimed he grew with JUST folic acid and some peptide, that is fantastic. So the question is again, do you remember for how long he took his folic acid for? Like he just ran folic acid while injecting the peptide for 1.5 months?

This seems way too good to be true and is giving me insane dopamine for what could be an utter disappointment, considering that we're also taking SAM-E. I would have thought the dude took his folate for atleast a year to guarantee results.

And xcrunner was apparently copying off the Erdal Can Alkoçlar guy. I just don't see why this stack is so obscure if it really helps you grow. I can see it as two possibilities:

1. Everything xcrunner says is true, and the stack is insanely good. However if it was so good why wouldn't he be more popular, or even start a legitimate business and make a fortune instead of selling only 1-2 shipments off of random height forums? It could be that the stack is extremely dangerous (causes tumors), so trying to sell legitimately would get him sued and sent to jail because of complaints of tumors.

2. Or its all just a scam so he can make a quick profit, all of the anecdotes of height growth were fabricated by him and he was copying science off of Erdal Can Alkoçlar to sound legit when he had plans to scam the entire time.

The biggest thing that made me doubt all this heightmaxxing science is the seller on https://adultheightincrease.blogspot.com (which isnt xcrunner but in the same vein as xcrunner's science). In one of his products he is literally selling "meditation" to make you grow:

View attachment 419154

I can understand taking a pill to grow taller but he's literally fucking MEDITATING to send brainwaves to his subjects or some subliminal shit and claiming its giving his subjects 0.1-1 cm of growth. How can you trust anything this guy says after reading that.
Yeah, it’s odd, some of his patients supposedly gained a shit ton of height in a very little amount of time after his stack. If this was true this would be revolutionary and I can’t see why he would restrain himself to a small height forum instead of starting a legitimate business.
This seems way too good to be true and is giving me insane dopamine for what could be an utter disappointment, considering that we're also taking SAM-E. I would have thought the dude took his folate for atleast a year to guarantee results.
If it’s way too good to be true, it probably is. I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

bro u gotta take folinic acid
why is folinic acid better than folic acid? Folinic acid just seems harder to source

and, how does the bmp formula aid in all of this?
This seems way too good to be true and is giving me insane dopamine
Be careful, son

make sure to block these spikes of dopamine and ground yourself

far too easy to get deluded

Last edited:
why is folinic acid better than folic acid? Folinic acid just seems harder to source

and, how does the bmp formula aid in all of this?

Be careful, son

make sure to block these spikes of dopamine and ground yourself

far too easy to get deluded
Folinic acid is better absorbed in the body, tbh I wouldn't bother, I live in an irrelevant small country and cannot find a single source that ships to me, it's more expensive as well.

I think BMP is for a synergistic effect with meclizine in building growth plate bone.

Also yes JFL, if I gain nothing out of this all that dopamine will be converted to cortisol, by then it'd be over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Solidcoin
Folinic acid is better absorbed in the body, tbh I wouldn't bother, I live in an irrelevant small country and cannot find a single source that ships to me, it's more expensive as well.

I think BMP is for a synergistic effect with meclizine in building growth plate bone.

Also yes JFL, if I gain nothing out of this all that dopamine will be converted to cortisol, by then it'd be over.
it is very easy to source and it is very cheap. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Carusos-Vi...379748&hash=item34248f9364:g:AiEAAOSw33lcqAVm

Yehhhhhhhh, im only spending HOURS of MY research time to give a bunch of incels on the internet cope stacks and dopamine fuel JFL

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and randomguy1235
Yeah Iam scared of this tbh
What do you suggest?

the dose of Growth Hormone you will be releasing is not gonna make you grow cancer suuuper fast

• +1
it is very easy to source and it is very cheap. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Carusos-Vi...379748&hash=item34248f9364:g:AiEAAOSw33lcqAVm

Yehhhhhhhh, im only spending HOURS of MY research time to give a bunch of incels on the internet cope stacks and dopamine fuel JFL
Bro get your head out of your ass for once, like I said, none of the items ship to my country, and the ones that do are very expensive. This may apply to many besides me.

You're lucky you have an Australian source that sells it for a cheap price.

Aren't you like half nigger half curry?

Bro get your head out of your ass for once, like I said, none of the items ship to my country, and the ones that do are very expensive. This may apply to many besides me.

You're lucky you have an Australian source that sells it for a cheap price.

Aren't you like half nigger half curry?
if none of the items ship to your country it is over

• +1
if none of the items ship to your country it is over
Nah man it'll be alright. I got most except meclizine + BMP. There are zero reasons to further experiment with other shit and waste more cash, when according to your claims and thankfully from studies as well, that influencing DNA-M will be MORE than enough for height growth.

I've read up on this shit and it clicks, there is no point dealing with the rest when all is needed are your general folate intake and SAM-E. Meclizine and BMP bunk shit can be completely useless when your cells are like dead, methylation >>>>> any other crap.

Again, no one knows, but soon we will in less than 2 months. I'm ordering peptides and another supply of SAM-E the next 1-2 weeks. (this time for frequent dosing 2g ED).

• +1
Nah man it'll be alright. I got most except meclizine + BMP. There are zero reasons to further experiment with other shit and waste more cash, when according to your claims and thankfully from studies as well, that influencing DNA-M will be MORE than enough for height growth.

I've read up on this shit and it clicks, there is no point dealing with the rest when all is needed are your general folate intake and SAM-E. Meclizine and BMP bunk shit can be completely useless when your cells are like dead, methylation >>>>> any other crap.

Again, no one knows, but soon we will in less than 2 months. I'm ordering peptides and another supply of SAM-E the next 1-2 weeks. (this time for frequent dosing 2g ED).
When was the last time you’ve grown and you’re age?

Do you know any site despite .me that is talking about this stuff?

When was the last time you’ve grown and you’re age?
15, soon 16. Naturally I haven't grown for like a year, although at March I grew around an inch in like 5-6 weeks with peptides. I was going to stick with them but only recently have I got on an AI, plus it would probably be speeding up my growth without going past my genetic potential. Too risky and too late with the AI.
Do you know any site despite .me that is talking about this stuff?
no JFL, epigenetics in of itself is still somewhat recent that requires more research. I tried discussing with cucks at reddit but they just gaslight me.

Last edited:
  • +1
15, soon 16. Naturally I haven't grown for like a year, although at March I grew around an inch in like 5-6 weeks with peptides. I was going to stick with them but only recently have I got on an AI, plus it would probably be speeding up my growth without going past my genetic potential. Too risky and too late with the AI.
Okay I thought you’re plates were inactive so it would’ve took a lot longer, yeah than 2 months you should see results for sure.

Okay I thought you’re plates were inactive so it would’ve took a lot longer, yeah than 2 months you should see results for sure.
Thing is the anecdotes regarding methylation supplements and height growth involved a dude from the old grow tall forum that grew an inch with just folic acid and some weak peptide in mere 1.5 months!

This is why I have a plan B that's reliant to an AI, as it's been in clinical trials while the latter has not. (except w/ folinic acid given to rats to test out it's effectiveness against chemotherapy, which was shown to be effective. Still rats =/= clinical trials) as like everybody has been saying, it seems too good to be true.

@Strike_Poseidon Any more info about the dude from the forum that grew in just 1.5 months? He must've taken his folic acid much longer.

Last edited:
12.5mg of legit aromasin ED is a ton unless you aromatize a lot but you’re not even taking test.

no JFL, epigenetics in of itself is still somewhat recent that requires more research. I tried discussing with cucks at reddit but they just gaslight me.
no, no need for more research, look up DMNT3A overgrowth syndrome, weaver syndrome(EZH2) and and sotos syndrome (NSD1), all epigenetic defects, ALL lead to tall stature. Nevertheless hypermethylation is a far more powerful tool

Last edited:
what do the BMP capsules do?
upregulates FGF-2 BMP'S IGF-1 and raise KSBGF's which are BDNF's BMP's and various growth factors and proteins and proteins secreted by the kidney, essential for maintaining the structure of the growth plate, combined with the CNP effect of the meclizine it expands the growth plate, no it is not bunk, everything in my stack is essential for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
upregulates FGF-2 BMP'S IGF-1 and raise KSBGF's which are BDNF's BMP's and various growth factors and proteins and proteins secreted by the kidney, essential for maintaining the structure of the growth plate, combined with the CNP effect of the meclizine it expands the growth plate, no it is not bunk, everything in my stack is essential for a reason.
BMP w/ hgh, glucosamine + msm would be enough to be effective alone?

no, no need for more research, look up DMNT3A overgrowth syndrome, weaver syndrome(EZH2) and and sotos syndrome (NSD1), all epigenetic defects, ALL lead to tall stature. Nevertheless hypermethylation is a far more powerful tool
So if hypermethylation is such a powerful tool, then why are you recommending other experimental shit son?

I wouldn't be concerned about the thought of not growing quick enough as peptides will take care of that while assisting in craniofacial growth. (bone metabolism, sutural growth, etc..)

Btw I forgot to mention that if you're planning to inject peptides, it has to be a full stack involving a GHRH, CJC-1295. You'll get a micropenis of a spike in GH with just Hexarelin for instance, not worth it.

So if hypermethylation is such a powerful tool, then why are you recommending other experimental shit son?

I wouldn't be concerned about the thought of not growing quick enough as peptides will take care of that while assisting in craniofacial growth. (bone metabolism, sutural growth, etc..)

Btw I forgot to mention that if you're planning to inject peptides, it has to be a full stack involving a GHRH, CJC-1295. You'll get a micropenis of a spike in GH with just Hexarelin for instance, not worth it.
because, if u hypermethylation ur DNA to point of kid in puberty u would only gain an inch every 3 month bro, this is to get it much faster and give more consistent results. you are correct u can take a hypermethylation stack only, but i am recommending the most effective stack with relatively no sides

Peptides Graph
This is the reference, 0.1mg = 100mcg, you typically inject 300 mcg a day.

I can't say for sure with how it'll be effective in of itself, but if you want to grow consistently an inch or so a month, you'll need the full stack, if you're taking meclizine & BMP or whatever then yeah I guess it'll be enough.

@Strike_Poseidon Separate question, could you expand on meclizine? As in, do you need to take it with BMP for it to do much?

The point of sam-e and folic acid is to induce a tumor to cause gigantism or something similar (what Strike said). So if youre not getting a tumor youre actually doing it wrong. Personally I don't want a tumor or gigantism because excessive HGH will fuck up your facial features and turn you into an ogre. Honestly if youre messing with DNA like this just expect the worst and be prepared if it happens even if its unlikely
can u then just fast the tumor away sheesh this sounds like cancer

Tumor would be good for you. You can neetmaxx off parents and have a story to tell foids
Cancermaxx asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Traxanas
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
keep coping

bro u gotta take folinic acid, and the BMP formula https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/bmp and u gotta take si wu tang and glucosamine chondroitin msm for this to be effective, no need for AI, or mk677 or cjc1295

Would CJC-1295 help out if I WERE to jump on it? I have some extra cash.. Also, Why no AI? It prevents growth plate closure I thought.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946