Thoughts on my heightmaxing stack?

Traxanas

Traxanas

Legit
Time online
7d 17h 36m
if none of the items ship to your country it is over
Nah man it'll be alright. I got most except meclizine + BMP. There are zero reasons to further experiment with other shit and waste more cash, when according to your claims and thankfully from studies as well, that influencing DNA-M will be MORE than enough for height growth.

I've read up on this shit and it clicks, there is no point dealing with the rest when all is needed are your general folate intake and SAM-E. Meclizine and BMP bunk shit can be completely useless when your cells are like dead, methylation >>>>> any other crap.

Again, no one knows, but soon we will in less than 2 months. I'm ordering peptides and another supply of SAM-E the next 1-2 weeks. (this time for frequent dosing 2g ED).

J

JustTrynnaAscend

Adept
Time online
5d 22h 56m
Nah man it'll be alright. I got most except meclizine + BMP. There are zero reasons to further experiment with other shit and waste more cash, when according to your claims and thankfully from studies as well, that influencing DNA-M will be MORE than enough for height growth.

I've read up on this shit and it clicks, there is no point dealing with the rest when all is needed are your general folate intake and SAM-E. Meclizine and BMP bunk shit can be completely useless when your cells are like dead, methylation >>>>> any other crap.

Again, no one knows, but soon we will in less than 2 months. I'm ordering peptides and another supply of SAM-E the next 1-2 weeks. (this time for frequent dosing 2g ED).
When was the last time you’ve grown and you’re age?

Chad1212

Chad1212

YouTubercel
Time online
47d 8h 31m

Do you know any site despite .me that is talking about this stuff?

Traxanas

Traxanas

Legit
Time online
7d 17h 36m
When was the last time you’ve grown and you’re age?
15, soon 16. Naturally I haven't grown for like a year, although at March I grew around an inch in like 5-6 weeks with peptides. I was going to stick with them but only recently have I got on an AI, plus it would probably be speeding up my growth without going past my genetic potential. Too risky and too late with the AI.
Do you know any site despite .me that is talking about this stuff?
no JFL, epigenetics in of itself is still somewhat recent that requires more research. I tried discussing with cucks at reddit but they just gaslight me.

Last edited:
J

JustTrynnaAscend

Adept
Time online
5d 22h 56m
15, soon 16. Naturally I haven't grown for like a year, although at March I grew around an inch in like 5-6 weeks with peptides. I was going to stick with them but only recently have I got on an AI, plus it would probably be speeding up my growth without going past my genetic potential. Too risky and too late with the AI.
Okay I thought you’re plates were inactive so it would’ve took a lot longer, yeah than 2 months you should see results for sure.

Traxanas

Traxanas

Legit
Time online
7d 17h 36m
Okay I thought you’re plates were inactive so it would’ve took a lot longer, yeah than 2 months you should see results for sure.
Thing is the anecdotes regarding methylation supplements and height growth involved a dude from the old grow tall forum that grew an inch with just folic acid and some weak peptide in mere 1.5 months!

This is why I have a plan B that's reliant to an AI, as it's been in clinical trials while the latter has not. (except w/ folinic acid given to rats to test out it's effectiveness against chemotherapy, which was shown to be effective. Still rats =/= clinical trials) as like everybody has been saying, it seems too good to be true.

@Strike_Poseidon Any more info about the dude from the forum that grew in just 1.5 months? He must've taken his folic acid much longer.

Last edited:
Fukkenthots

Fukkenthots

Trainee
Time online
1d 14h 12m
12.5mg of legit aromasin ED is a ton unless you aromatize a lot but you’re not even taking test.

Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Professional
Time online
29d 7h 19m

no JFL, epigenetics in of itself is still somewhat recent that requires more research. I tried discussing with cucks at reddit but they just gaslight me.
no, no need for more research, look up DMNT3A overgrowth syndrome, weaver syndrome(EZH2) and and sotos syndrome (NSD1), all epigenetic defects, ALL lead to tall stature. Nevertheless hypermethylation is a far more powerful tool

Last edited:
Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Professional
Time online
29d 7h 19m
what do the BMP capsules do?
upregulates FGF-2 BMP'S IGF-1 and raise KSBGF's which are BDNF's BMP's and various growth factors and proteins and proteins secreted by the kidney, essential for maintaining the structure of the growth plate, combined with the CNP effect of the meclizine it expands the growth plate, no it is not bunk, everything in my stack is essential for a reason.

Incoming

Incoming

Time online
30d 20h 0m
upregulates FGF-2 BMP'S IGF-1 and raise KSBGF's which are BDNF's BMP's and various growth factors and proteins and proteins secreted by the kidney, essential for maintaining the structure of the growth plate, combined with the CNP effect of the meclizine it expands the growth plate, no it is not bunk, everything in my stack is essential for a reason.
BMP w/ hgh, glucosamine + msm would be enough to be effective alone?

Traxanas

Traxanas

Legit
Time online
7d 17h 36m
no, no need for more research, look up DMNT3A overgrowth syndrome, weaver syndrome(EZH2) and and sotos syndrome (NSD1), all epigenetic defects, ALL lead to tall stature. Nevertheless hypermethylation is a far more powerful tool
So if hypermethylation is such a powerful tool, then why are you recommending other experimental shit son?

I wouldn't be concerned about the thought of not growing quick enough as peptides will take care of that while assisting in craniofacial growth. (bone metabolism, sutural growth, etc..)

Btw I forgot to mention that if you're planning to inject peptides, it has to be a full stack involving a GHRH, CJC-1295. You'll get a micropenis of a spike in GH with just Hexarelin for instance, not worth it.

Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Professional
Time online
29d 7h 19m
So if hypermethylation is such a powerful tool, then why are you recommending other experimental shit son?

I wouldn't be concerned about the thought of not growing quick enough as peptides will take care of that while assisting in craniofacial growth. (bone metabolism, sutural growth, etc..)

Btw I forgot to mention that if you're planning to inject peptides, it has to be a full stack involving a GHRH, CJC-1295. You'll get a micropenis of a spike in GH with just Hexarelin for instance, not worth it.
because, if u hypermethylation ur DNA to point of kid in puberty u would only gain an inch every 3 month bro, this is to get it much faster and give more consistent results. you are correct u can take a hypermethylation stack only, but i am recommending the most effective stack with relatively no sides

Traxanas

Traxanas

Legit
Time online
7d 17h 36m
Peptides-Graph.jpg
This is the reference, 0.1mg = 100mcg, you typically inject 300 mcg a day.

I can't say for sure with how it'll be effective in of itself, but if you want to grow consistently an inch or so a month, you'll need the full stack, if you're taking meclizine & BMP or whatever then yeah I guess it'll be enough.

@Strike_Poseidon Separate question, could you expand on meclizine? As in, do you need to take it with BMP for it to do much?

GarouTheIncel

GarouTheIncel

Elementalist
Time online
17d 3h 57m
The point of sam-e and folic acid is to induce a tumor to cause gigantism or something similar (what Strike said). So if youre not getting a tumor youre actually doing it wrong. Personally I don't want a tumor or gigantism because excessive HGH will fuck up your facial features and turn you into an ogre. Honestly if youre messing with DNA like this just expect the worst and be prepared if it happens even if its unlikely
can u then just fast the tumor away sheesh this sounds like cancer

anthropology pill

anthropology pill

Banned
Time online
4d 10h 38m
Tumor would be good for you. You can neetmaxx off parents and have a story to tell foids
Cancermaxx asap

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)