Thoughts on my heightmaxing stack?

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
After spending countless hours reading,watching and askin people for their experience I’ve came to conclusion:
2g SAM-e in the morning 1g before bed
800mcg folic acid
50mg mecilizine
2x of Hexarelin per day (50mcg in the morning and 50mcg in the afternoon) (can I inject this in 100mcg only once?)
Cjc dac (100mcg every day in the morning)
Amorasin (12.5mg every day)
25mg Mk-667 each day before sleep (personal)

What are your guys thoughts on this?(Also I will add Ostarine if I have any money left)

*I havent started this yet*
Guys who helped me with this: @JustTrynnaAscend @Strike_Poseidon @Bruh567

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
After spending countless hours reading,watching and askin people for their experience I’ve came to conclusion:
800mg folic acid
50mg mecilizine
2x of Hexarelin per day (50mcg in the morning and 50mcg in the afternoon) (can I inject this in 100mcg only once?)
Mk-667 (personal)

What are your guys thoughts on this?(Also I will add Ostarine if I have any money left)
Good luck finding all of those.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, JustTrynnaAscend, SoyGune and 1 other person
Switch out the mk for ghrp-2. I already ordered peptides since alibaba was taking too long and I assumed it got seized.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Good luck finding all of those.
Its actually pretty easy tbh,I found most of them online
Switch out the mk for ghrp-2. I already ordered peptides since alibaba was taking too long and I assumed it got seized.
Good luck man,that was my original plan but Iam too scared to take few injections per day

9 months later...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, DutchPrettyBoy, SoyGune and 1 other person
Yeah Iam scared of this tbh
What do you suggest?

All or nothing tbh, you must bravely sacrifice yourself to pave the way for heightmaxxing science

• +1
All or nothing tbh, you must bravely sacrifice yourself to pave the way for heightmaxxing science
Yeah,but tumors are rare right?Only if I fucked up the dosages right?

They are rare. Truth be told, not many people have actually used this amount of substances together. Be the test dummy.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Chad69
They are rare. Truth be told, not many people have actually used this amount of substances together. Be the test dummy.
Has anyone ever done this?I know a guy from here who was doing this for few weeks but thats not enough to give any possible side effects despite growing pains

• +1
800mg folic acid
50mg mecilizine

you mean 800mcg folic acid ?

3g of sam-e per day is asking for a tumor

• +1

The point of sam-e and folic acid is to induce a tumor to cause gigantism or something similar (what Strike said). So if youre not getting a tumor youre actually doing it wrong. Personally I don't want a tumor or gigantism because excessive HGH will fuck up your facial features and turn you into an ogre. Honestly if youre messing with DNA like this just expect the worst and be prepared if it happens even if its unlikely

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Chad69
Oooohhhh yea
only take 2g of sam-e and take it on an empty stomach, you want to avoid fueling the potential development of cancerous cells

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend, randomguy1235, Piro and 2 others
The point of sam-e and folic acid is to induce a tumor to cause gigantism or something similar (what Strike said). So if youre not getting a tumor youre actually doing it wrong. Personally I don't want a tumor or gigantism because excessive HGH will fuck up your facial features and turn you into an ogre. Honestly if youre messing with DNA like this just expect the worst and be prepared if it happens even if its unlikely
Fuck Iam legit scared now,any other possible way to prevent this?
only take 2g of sam-e and take it on an empty stomach, you want to avoid fueling the potential development of cancerous cells
Can I take less like 1.2 or 1.6?

i wanna try a similar stack soon too bro, lets ascend

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Chad69
u can get the tumor surgically removed in case you do get one

• +1
Fuck
Any other methods that don’t include tumor?
you shouldnt get one anyways from this stack, itll come *close* to a tumor but you most likely wont get it. and just incase you do get it, get it surgically removed once you get a height you like

but no this is probably the best method to grow taller past genetic limits

also probably try to build a facemask to avoid getting a longer face, besides face lengthening, excessive hgh actually looks good. makes ur jaw look robust asf

• +1
Reactions: Bromose, randomguy1235, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
you shouldnt get one anyways from this stack, itll come *close* to a tumor but you most likely wont get it. and just incase you do get it, get it surgically removed once you get a height you like

but no this is probably the best method to grow taller past genetic limits
Thanks bro
How can I know that Iam developing a tumor and where
Iam too lazy to google it

Thanks bro
How can I know that Iam developing a tumor and where
Iam too lazy to google it
if you get huge hands like the left
Unnamed 16

• +1

Can I take less like 1.2 or 1.6?

The good news there's no documented evidence that it'll actually give you cancer, but there's only been ~3 reports of this stack being used on forums. The reports never updated months after to say if they got cancer either so they might have but we just don't know it. So the chance you get cancer is probably between 1% to 50%.

You can think about it from 2 perspectives, either taking this stack is like smoking where it will increase chances of lung cancer by 20x but its still fairly unlikely to get in the first place. Or taking the stack will automatically give you cancer 50-70% of the time, in that case just look for brain cancer treatments.

• +1
Fuck that looks disgusting tbh
I might try
Iam deathly scared of tumor tbh
Also can my frame grow?
yea frame will get wider

• +1
Or taking the stack will automatically give you cancer 50-70% of the time, in that case just look for brain cancer treatments.
Thats brutal.....fuck
Who has been using this stack?I only know one guy tbh
yea frame will get wider
Its worth then,my frame is pretty wide now but imagine it after this stack JFL
I would look soo intimidating
Also lot of users think that excessive GH can worsen your face which I personally dont agree,it helps you with brow ridge,ramus,cheekbones and mandible growth in my opinion

Fuck that looks disgusting tbh
I might try
Iam deathly scared of tumor tbh
Also can my frame grow?
Cuz he's landwhalemaxxed

• +1
can you link the post where he says "The point of sam-e and folic acid is to induce a tumor"

I thought it was a risk not the purpose

• +1
I will go on the same stack without the folic acid and sam e,if i see no result in a few months i wil probably start it as well

• +1
can you link the post where he says "The point of sam-e and folic acid is to induce a tumor"

Soo it causes a brain tumor that can be deadly but in the trade off I get 1 inch per month + frame growth?
I will go on the same stack without the folic acid and sam e,if i see no result in a few months i wil probably start it as well
Yeah that was my plan in the beginning but @Strike_Poseidon dont agrees with only peptide stack

• +1
Its worth then,my frame is pretty wide now but imagine it after this stack JFL
yea this + swimming and u can get massive frame gains i bet

Also lot of users think that excessive GH can worsen your face which I personally dont agree,it helps you with brow ridge,ramus,cheekbones and mandible growth in my opinion
as long as u use facemask (which should give you legit gains if this stack is legit) to keep midface short then you should get all the face gains from high gh
300px Acromegaly facial features 2

look at that insane chin and ramus

• +1
yea this + swimming and u can get massive frame gains i bet

as long as u use facemask (which should give you legit gains if this stack is legit) to keep midface short then you should get all the face gains from high gh
View attachment 419123
look at that insane chin and ramus
Yeah I was about to post this pic but I was too lazy finding it
Wdym by face mask + this gives longer midface?

Yeah Iam scared of this tbh
What do you suggest?
(Almost) Anything that should make you grow, increases your risk of cancer. If you eat a bulking diet it theoretically will increase your cancer risk, because you never get in to autophagy and self-heal. I would always recommend fasting for cancer prevention, because your body cleans up every waste that is stored in your cells, and it is easier for your body to clean and heal itself when it is not 24/7 in an anabolic state

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Wdym by face mask + this gives longer midface?
no im saying a facemask will prevent you from getting a longer midface which is bound to happen with the longitutal skeletal growth this stack (hopes) will do

• +1
you are literally trying to reach or get close to dna hypermethylation of course there is a risk of tumours or whatever

• +1
How’d you come to the conclusion 3g is a safe amount? I’m not even sure how @Strike_Poseidon came to the conclusion 2g is a safe amount. I believe he just went off whatever amount that xcrunner guy was giving his patients.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend, randomguy1235, bossman and 1 other person
800mcg folic acid
50mg mecilizine

You're missing an anti e if youre a growthplatesstillopencel

If your growth plates are closed, this is a waste of money. Its probably already a waste of money to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Chad69
no im saying a facemask will prevent you from getting a longer midface which is bound to happen with the longitutal skeletal growth this stack (hopes) will do
Yeah I know
Soo I can use basic corona virus face mask?
How’d you come to the conclusion 3g is a safe amount? I’m not even sure how @Strike_Poseidon came to the conclusion 2g is a safe amount. I believe he just went off whatever amount that xcrunner guy was giving his patients.
One user told me so

• JFL
Reactions: bossman and TheEndHasNoEnd
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose, randomguy1235, Solidcoin and 3 others

He didnt say giving a tumor directly, but he said its to induce gigantism, which is literally a condition where you have a tumor in the pituitary gland. Maybe he meant that as mimicking the effects of gigantism by pumping copious amounts of HGH into your blood stream but I understood it as just trying to get gigantism.

And he said if you fuck up the "balance" you'll get a tumor I don't really know how that works tbh. Im assuming he meant that if you fuck up the balance you will get a cancerous tumor, while with the recommended dose you get a controlled non-cancerous tumor?

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Solidcoin
How much are u expecting to gain? 1inch? 2?

watch out brah

800mcg folic acid
50mg mecilizine

Stack seems nice but why there isnt a AI in it ?

• +1

And xcrunner was apparently copying off the Erdal Can Alkoçlar guy. I just don't see why this stack is so obscure if it really helps you grow. I can see it as two possibilities:

1. Everything xcrunner says is true, and the stack is insanely good. However if it was so good why wouldn't he be more popular, or even start a legitimate business and make a fortune instead of selling only 1-2 shipments off of random height forums? It could be that the stack is extremely dangerous (causes tumors), so trying to sell legitimately would get him sued and sent to jail because of complaints of tumors.

2. Or its all just a scam so he can make a quick profit, all of the anecdotes of height growth were fabricated by him and he was copying science off of Erdal Can Alkoçlar to sound legit when he had plans to scam the entire time.

The biggest thing that made me doubt all this heightmaxxing science is the seller on https://adultheightincrease.blogspot.com (which isnt xcrunner but in the same vein as xcrunner's science). In one of his products he is literally selling "meditation" to make you grow:

I can understand taking a pill to grow taller but he's literally fucking MEDITATING to send brainwaves to his subjects or some subliminal shit and claiming its giving his subjects 0.1-1 cm of growth. How can you trust anything this guy says after reading that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Stack seems nice but why there isnt a AI in it ?
Thanks bro
Yeah I forgot to add Amorasin (12.5mg or nothing)
And xcrunner was apparently copying off the Erdal Can Alkoçlar guy. I just don't see why this stack is so obscure if it really helps you grow. I can see it as two possibilities:

1. Everything xcrunner says is true, and the stack is insanely good. However if it was so good why wouldn't he be more popular, or even start a legitimate business and make a fortune instead of selling only 1-2 shipments off of random height forums? It could be that the stack is extremely dangerous (causes tumors), so trying to sell legitimately would get him sued and sent to jail because of complaints of tumors.

2. Or its all just a scam so he can make a quick profit, all of the anecdotes of height growth were fabricated by him and he was copying science off of Erdal Can Alkoçlar to sound legit when he had plans to scam the entire time.

The biggest thing that made me doubt all this heightmaxxing science is the seller on https://adultheightincrease.blogspot.com (which is in the same vein as xcrunner's science). In one of his products he is literally selling "meditation" to make you grow:

View attachment 419154

I can understand taking a pill to grow taller but he's literally fucking MEDITATING to send brainwaves to his subjects or some subliminal shit and claiming its giving his subjects 0.1-1 cm of growth. How can you trust anything this guy says after reading that.
And how much does that meditation treatment cost?Its better then getting tumor anyway JFL

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab