D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Truly zero fucks given at this point

4AB3F986 D941 4744 AF59 CA184C515FD7

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, everythingisacope, Deleted member 11748 and 14 others
Chad getting tatted up like that

Ded srs? Bet so glad I got it on my forearm then
full srs (srs) shit is cool af I screenshotted tbh, really youthful and got spirit

Another one?

My entire arm is getting covered I literally don’t care at this point and my artist is really good
I c
I might get tattoo tbh

Is having a poster like that a looksmin or a looksmax?????????????????????????
I have girls in my room all the time and I let them see my sexual shit all over the place I really don’t care

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
I have girls in my room all the time and I let them see my sexual shit all over the place I really don’t care
Mirin chad but what do they say about it?

american traditional fucked up by different line weight tattoos in a tattoo
truly saddening, when someone knows what it supposed to look like its bad if not its good
Truly saddening?

Truly saddening?
yes it hurts me because it tries to break traditional tattoo style into neotraditional.
in traditional there is bold linework of one thickness
in neotraditional there are 2-4 line thicknesses of line
there is also a lot of other imporatant things like pallete, shading and lightwork.
those tattoo in tattoo scribles look like a sore thumb and out of place in style it tries to emulate which would be Sailor Jerry's style

the shading style and pallete are 100% correct the scribles just ruin it

yes it hurts me because it tries to break traditional tattoo style into neotraditional.
in traditional there is bold linework of one thickness
in neotraditional there are 2-4 line thicknesses of line
there is also a lot of other imporatant things like pallete, shading and lightwork.
those tattoo in tattoo scribles look like a sore thumb and out of place in style it tries to emulate which would be Sailor Jerry's style
You got so caught up in trying to separate art into different categories that you discredit an entirely good piece just because it doesn’t follow the regular patterns most tattoos have

Better not to be tatted but now that you started you might as well go the full sleeve + neck route to run dark triad bad boy game

You got so caught up in trying to separate art into different categories that you discredit an entirely good piece just because it doesn’t follow the regular patterns most tattoos have
I just like tattoos and tattoos history. I'm just talking about what for example a judge on Ink Master may grade a tattoo on and fire a contestant.

I just like tattoos and tattoos history. I'm just talking about what for example a judge on Ink Master may grade a tattoo on and fire a contestant.
Thank you for the honest feedback I have to be less biased with my own shit.

• +1
Reactions: Satan
looks cool, id get one if i was low inhib enough and didnt look like a twink

No lie I actually fuck with it. Original piece or did you find it on google

it looks good but these tattoos in tattoo look kinda bad, I suggest you find somebody better to continue drawing on you

Why u chose AF instead of navy or army

you need a traditional full sleeve now

High JB appeal

I don't know about Navy, but why would anyone choose Army of the Marines?
Yeah maybe AF has a better lifestyle than the army or Marines.

I was in the army in my home country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Stats on that gold bracelet tho?

Yeah maybe AF has a better lifestyle than the army or Marines.

I was in the army in my home country.
Air Force has the best food, that's for sure. Navy has the second best, and more girls in it than any other branch.

Where are you from?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Air Force has the best food, that's for sure. Navy has the second best, and more girls in it than any other branch.

Where are you from?
Finland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Honestly think all small/isolated tattoos look cringe, I would only go for a full sleeve or something even bigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and Stare
Honestly think all small/isolated tattoos look cringe, I would only go for a full sleeve or something even bigger
I want a sleeve but I’m in the military and don’t have a solid schedule to actually get the entire sleeve done at once so I went with traditional and I’m just going to get 1 small piece added at a time as money and time permits until this entire arm is a sleeve. It will look better when my arm is more covered for sure, I definitely agree with what you are saying. I just don’t have the time or money to get it all done at once.

No lie I actually fuck with it. Original piece or did you find it on google
I found this on google

B9108388 9E6B 4C2E A632 704FEE1D2D61

But wanted it modified with him evil smiling and a gold tooth and different words so my artist drew it up real quick and I was cool with it

Looks awesome

google tattoo...

tell me at least you actually do martial arts

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7