Thoughts on self tanner

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I truly don’t give a fuck at this point it’s winter here this girl said she would get self tanned with me lmao imma see her results and then try it myself

any veterans out there?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
0 thoughts because am already brown

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
FBA3F675 50DF 430A B92A 75D61F37308A

long time vet here, my SMV is through the roof

Bump anyone got any tips? Don’t do it, do so it, fuck it low inhib or death?

Im not injecting that fucking melotan shit into my ass by the way

I tried St. Tropez. Gave me a tan. I don't know if people think it's fake or not - no one said anything about it, but often people are polite. Of course, if you get self-tan and you see the same people that saw you just before without tan they know it's self-tan. It might still make you look better if you are pale.

Exfoliate the day before.

I tried St. Tropez. Gave me a tan. I don't know if people think it's fake or not - no one said anything about it, but often people are polite. Of course, if you get self-tan and you see the same people that saw you just before without tan they know it's self-tan. It might still make you look better if you are pale.

Exfoliate the day before.
I don’t really care if people know it’s fake tan. I’m doing it with a girl in my friend group and I want to see what hers looks like today and then I’ll take her advice on it.

I truly don’t care literally like if anyone fucking asks I’ll straight up tell them it’s a fake tan lmao

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I don’t really care if people know it’s fake tan. I’m doing it with a girl in my friend group and I want to see what hers looks like today and then I’ll take her advice on it.

I truly don’t care literally like if anyone fucking asks I’ll straight up tell them it’s a fake tan lmao
Check St. Tropez. It's probably the best. Costs a bit but good.