thoughts on the phone front facing camera?

quinn24

quinn24

死にたいよwwwww
do you think that its bad due to inaccuracy?

or that its blackpilled and that if you don't look good in every angle/lens then its over?

It’s over

it’s bad, i look completely different on back camera

4yZht6i.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and shimada
look like shit with front and back camera

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1464
DSLR is the only way

My face looks fatter with the front camera

The back Camera and candid is more accuate
* accurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Selfie camera I look subhuman but back camera I look ok. I believe back camera is more true to real life.

some phones are more ok than others but generally they're dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Front selfies will never be the real you due to mm quality and the fisheye effect of the small lense.

It wraps your face and makes it more feminine that’s why girls look better in selfies most of the time

Even the back camera isn’t as accurate depiction of you. Because it will take awhile for technology to catch up in phones to match the human eye.

Humans eyes are 60mm equivalent to a camera. A front camera is 25-30mm plus the fish eye effect. The back camera is 30-40 mm with no fish eye but less quality.

This gif will explain it
7864D35E 52D6 40DC B6D5 FA344A66AFE4

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
I look scuffed as fuck on my back camera. For some reason my back camera increases the contrast and everything looks way worse. I have a Chinese phone btw.

no camera for your face

if you dont look good in every camer and lens and lighting its over and ur subhuman

do you think that its bad due to inaccuracy?

or that its blackpilled and that if you don't look good in every angle/lens then its over?
Nobody looks good in every angle/lens. If Sean O'pry and Chico look bad on selfies, don't expect yourself to be perfect in every angle.

suicidefuel, stay away at all costs fukkkk

snapchat camera mogs

Front selfies will never be the real you due to mm quality and the fisheye effect of the small lense.

It wraps your face and makes it more feminine that’s why girls look better in selfies most of the time

Even the back camera isn’t as accurate depiction of you. Because it will take awhile for technology to catch up in phones to match the human eye.

Humans eyes are 60mm equivalent to a camera. A front camera is 25-30mm plus the fish eye effect. The back camera is 30-40 mm with no fish eye but less quality.

This gif will explain it
View attachment 93171
Lifefuel tbh
Pity and
Nobody looks good in every angle/lens. If Sean O'pry and Chico look bad on selfies, don't expect yourself to be perfect in every angle.
lol opry and Chico look great taking selfies. Stop coping

selfies distorts your face to the hell

chad look like chad in selfie and subhuman look subhuman in selfie

• So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel