Thoughts on this girl who has written elaborate larps about me having sex with her?

It's like these dumb whores don't understand SMV even a bit. I could never be seen in public with a 100 dick broad. Like, shit you're lucky if I fuck you. I've caught the clap before, I know the risk.
Chad mindset, unfortunately I am a virgin and place myself with zero value so I think I would take just about anything ngl

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and sensen
Chad mindset, unfortunately I am a virgin and place myself with zero value so I think I would take just about anything ngl
If she knows you have a small dick, she'll immediately ghost you unless she wants to sympathy fuck you. Teach yourself to eat pussy and finger. If you fuck her, be careful. I'm not gonna tell you to wear aq condom because LOL CONDOMS but I will say be careful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
what do foids talk like? lol
like basic as fuck, using emojis constantly, and being generally retarded:

@werty1457

• WTF
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, Be_ConfidentBro, Austrian Oak and 2 others
like basic as fuck, using emojis constantly, and being generally retarded:
View attachment 1004214
View attachment 1004213
View attachment 1004212
View attachment 1004211
View attachment 1004210
@werty1457
"The only issue could be them hearing some clapping and going 'I thought he was a HS friend' "

If it wasn't already obvious by her behavior, this girls father is a fucking faggot who probably lets his wife step on his balls. Jesus, fucking sick.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 6095 and 1 other person
"The only issue could be them hearing some clapping and going 'I thought he was a HS friend' "

If it wasn't already obvious by her behavior, this girls father is a fucking faggot who probably lets his wife step on his balls. Jesus, fucking sick.
yeah she has a stepdad who probably wants to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560 and sensen
yeah she has a stepdad who probably wants to fuck her
be more surprised if he didn't wanna fuck her. She's cute but yuck. This is the kind of girl I would purposely get to fall in love with me just to teach her a lesson about why men dont want whores.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6095
be more surprised if he didn't wanna fuck her. She's cute but yuck. This is the kind of girl I would purposely get to fall in love with me just to teach her a lesson about why men dont want whores.
based if I could pull something like that off

Indeed one of her "stories" was her stepdad walking in her being clapped from the back. Her reddit name was also something daddy issues. They def know shes a gigawhore, and she said If i came over she would lie and say I was a highschool friend

broootal, pure blackpill here

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6095
Wait until she finds out that she in fact can't stroke your 3 inches with both of her hands.

• +1
My thoughts?
Gigantosaurus (from the Greek "Γίγας" and "σαυρος", meaning "giant lizard") is a sauropod dinosaur genus from the Late Jurassic Kimmeridge Clay Formation of England.[1] The type species, Gigantosaurus megalonyx, was named and described by Harry Govier Seeley in 1869.[2] Its syntype series consists of several separately discovered sauropod bones found in Cambridgeshire, including two caudal (tail) vertebrae (CAMSM J.29477 and CAMSM J.29478), the distal end of a tibia (CAMSM J.29483), a cast of the right radius (CAMSM J.29482), a cast of phalanx (CAMSM J.29479) and an osteoderm (CAMSM J.29481).[3] It was synonymised to Ornithopsis humerocristatus by Richard Lydekker in 1888[4] and to Pelorosaurus by Friedrich von Huene in 1909.[5] Today it is considered a nomen dubium.
Binomial name
Scientific classificationedit
Gigantosaurus
Temporal range: Kimmeridgian, 157–152 Ma
PreꞒ

O
S
D
C
P
T
J
K
Pg
N

Kingdom:Animalia
Phylum:Chordata
Clade:Dinosauria
Clade:Saurischia
Suborder:Sauropodomorpha
Clade:Sauropodiformes
Clade:Anchisauria
Clade:Sauropoda
Genus:Gigantosaurus
Seeley, 1869
Species:G. megalonyx
Gigantosaurus megalonyx
Seeley, 1869
Because of these references Eberhard Fraas incorrectly assumed in 1908 the name was available for other species and he used it, despite it being preoccupied, for African material totally unrelated to the British finds.[6] As a result, the name Gigantosaurus factored into the convoluted taxonomic history of the African dinosaurs Barosaurus, Tornieria, and Janenschia. A discussion of this can be found in the main Tornieria article.

References​

Last edited 1 month ago by ItsJustLukas

RELATED ARTICLES​

wikipedia-wordmark-en.svg

Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.

I'll read this thread later, but you're a worthless dog

• Ugh..
Indeed life is a joke
Bro with that thickness I feel like your dick was supposed to grow to at least 7 inches in length. God has just decided to play a joke on your ass.
Clown world.

• So Sad
Bro with that thickness I feel like your dick was supposed to grow to at least 7 inches in length. God has just decided to play a joke on your ass.
Clown world.
Yeah I think my dad is even at least 4 inches flaccid from what I remember seeing in the shower when young

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Why is this screenshot showing the "editing mode" (ie you can remove/add pics) of the profile signaling that you're the owner of the profile?
idk thats what she posted to truerateme

• +1
Reactions: Howl
You caping hard bro thats a LIE or this bitch is head of ceo of whores
I got a video on snapchat earlier, she really is the ceo of whores. Next time she sends a pic ill take a pic with desktop cam

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me
I got a video on snapchat earlier, she really is the ceo of whores. Next time she sends a pic ill take a pic with desktop cam
Send us too, make her fingerfuck herself that bitch wild

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 6095
What's your height incel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
3 inch, the whole 3 inch, i cant believe what you got son... It is a true catastrophe.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me
Yep she already talked about how tall I was when I mentioned my height and wanted me to lift her up everywhere. I'm sure she thinks I have an 8x7 instead of a 3.5x5.5 JFL
you have 3.5x5.5?? giga cope you have 5" length at least

It seems kinda fake, or like she is playing with you. Why a girl should talk like this to somebody who she never saw?

If she know she is talking to a chad i would understand but..

BTW shes 19 and has a body count of like 30 and given head to like 100, so it's pretty over for society.

Wtf, life in easy mode

• +1
Am I the only one who noticed this

• +1
🥵🥵 IG of the cuttie?

• JFL
🥵🥵 IG of the cuttie?
She didn't give me it tbh. Also after that whole thing I think she got embarrassed she ghosted me. But its all good bc another foid started messaging me immediately after.

• JFL
I'm in a somewhat similar situation jfl. Thank god my ragefuel is bigger than yours.