Thoughts on this wraparound jaw implant result

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
My lower third looks similar to the one in the before pic. Obviously, we need to see the whole face to look at the affect on facial harmony.

https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=479946

Do you have good zygos?

My frontal view looks better than the left side pic but still lacks some angularity because my bigonial width is significantly smaller than my bizygomatic width (my gonial angle and profile is ideal tho). My surgeon also noticed this and proposed hyaluronic fillers for increasing gonial width. If it looks fine then I’ll probably look for perma fillers or implants.

Just dont get silicone

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Looks okay, nothing special.

Typical Point A to Point B implant result by him

Gotta see the side profile, which I’m sure is even more underwhelming.

If you’d be satisfied with that result for 20k then go for it..

You can go get it for 2k right now if you schedule a filler session with a good surgeon near you and they have room today jfl

Looks okay, nothing special.

Typical Point A to Point B implant result by him

Gotta see the side profile, which I’m sure is even more underwhelming.

If you’d be satisfied with that result for 20k then go for it..

You can go get it for 2k right now if you schedule a filler session with a good surgeon near you and they have room today jfl

Or just dont go to eppley theory

Or just dont go to eppley theory
The thing is, for a silicone implant (most people opt for these because they’re cheaper) this is probably the PEAK in quality that they can achieve. So it’s not eppley per say, as much as the limited cosmetic improvement that custom silicone jaw implants can achieve on someone who has a boneless, recessed lower third.

A chin implant on a recessed jaw and chin, just makes a big chin sticking out of the recessed jaw area. It’s still set back and looking like shit. Whether it’s big, or wide etc. it doesn’t matter.

If everything is not brought forward first, it creates an uncanny look that almost no human beings have. That’s why it looks so bad. 99% of people don’t have a thick chiseled, wide recessed jaw. Nature doesn’t allow or facilitate for it, it’s uncanny. And it reflects in the way it looks.

• +1
Reactions: kota and middayshowers
No but it's the same width as my jaw

What if my maxila and chin are a little forward grown but my jaw is still potato faced like the guy in the before?
If you have shit zygos then your jaw is probably narrow too. Doesn’t matter if it’s as wide as your bizygomatic or if you have some forward growth. You need width for good frontal projection view. Examples:
1CC8E3AC BB81 4C55 BEDB BA6010A025EE
EBD7AF92 7692 4103 B72A 3476216F1443

053BF402 D352 48B1 AAD0 6E40B3F6435F
3D936672 A31F 4B56 BEAC 4C2CEFAA4726

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
And if you’re white, forget about attempting to pull off Meeks tier lower third recession from a side profile view.
I profilemog him but his frontal mogs me into nothingness because of jaw width

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I profilemog him but his frontal mogs me into nothingness because of jaw width
Yeah. His eye area and zygos really halo him hard. His eye color and coloring is also pretty rare as well.

But yeah, he has a good amount of width which makes the front look really good. Really no point in him caring any further, as he already mogs pretty much everyone in terms of looks and is rich. Life on S EASY mode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
An improvement, but something about it looks off.
I have more of his 'before' face lol. Not good!!

it looks good. A decision to get jaw implants has to do more with just looks though. If you have narrow palate, bite or breathing issues you might want to consider jaw surgery first, that might be better for you. You might even need both.

it looks good. A decision to get jaw implants has to do more with just looks though. If you have narrow palate, bite or breathing issues you might want to consider jaw surgery first, that might be better for you. You might even need both.
Getting double jaw surgery and some implant after, could be the real incel to chadlite transformation that we have never seen.
I will be the first person ever going this road.
Taban for eyes, double jaw at brusco, and eppley for wraparound and temple implants. 60k

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Usum
Undeniably an improvement but it looks like hes recessed and needed bimax first

Bimax + fillers mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
@cocainecowboy thoughts. Was this cope?

• +1
Reactions: rayman