Thoughts on Tribulus?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I've heard people say it boosts testosterone and how it has alot of benefits, but then there's also alot of people saying it's placebo and it doesn't do jack shit. Is it worth a try?

Weak aphrodisiac, no effect on T

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
copeulus
tribucope

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 1 other person
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
I've heard people say it boosts testosterone and how it has alot of benefits, but then there's also alot of people saying it's placebo and it doesn't do jack shit. Is it worth a try?
If you want a legit test booster look up clomid.

It's literally prescription only, you might as well have mentioned Trenbolone

It is placebo, it does have a mild effect on libido though (testosterone-independent)

It's literally prescription only, you might as well have mentioned Trenbolone

Very funny man haha :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Stop being a jew man c'mon, lets be real stop coping and just rope. I love you and all that but you are making really retarded posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Stop being a jew man c'mon, lets be real stop coping and just rope. I love you and all that but you are making really retarded posts
Just said that if you're going to mention a prescription drug, you might as well mention a good one, not a fucking SERM

Clomid boosts your production of endogenous testosterone, trenbolone is exogenous suppresses your natural levels.
Well maybe ur right, dont know about Clomid

He clearly doesnt have ways to buy it if he is looking into Tribulus kek

I ve used it. Didn’t notice any effects

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I ve used it. Didn’t notice any effects

Does this image accurately represent your face?

Just said that if you're going to mention a prescription drug, you might as well mention a good one, not a fucking SERM
Yea man, sorry I am not getting my Phd at aspie science.

Im the furthest you can be from a scientist tbh
Yeah man you nailed me harder than jesus christ, thats what I wanted to be in life and you killed my dream. No hope for me, I am a fallen brother

Yeah man you nailed me harder than jesus christ, thats what I wanted to be in life and you killed my dream. No hope for me, I am a fallen brother
0 clue what you are trying to say

0 clue what you are trying to say
Dont worry brother, literature is not your profession. Keep burping out drug names, while I try to sneak out of your swamp

Dont worry brother, literature is not your profession. Keep burping out drug names, while I try to sneak out of your swamp
Bro...

Test boosters are fucking gimmick products. They're more like acne boosters. Exercise more and stop fapping all the time and you should be able to keep healthy levels. If you're low T then go on TRT, and if you're fine and nothing's actually wrong except the sudden psychological delusion that you NEED your testosterone levels raised, then do nothing... especially if you're a teen. We talk enough about drugs on here and they have their place, but all these "GNC"-esque products are fucking junk. If you want a libido booster then look no further than PT-141.

Your best bet would be to BOOST yourself off of the internet and create a routine that you'll stick to involving resistance training, HIIT and more exercise (join a sports team).

Tribulus is turbo-cope and will probably give you acne. Unless there's an actually serious problem with your testosterone levels then don't even read into this "test booster" crap. It's a bunch of junk marketed as something that actually works. And some of them probably contain DHEA, which is not good..

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 685
Test boosters are fucking gimmick products. They're more like acne boosters. Exercise more and stop fapping all the time and you should be able to keep healthy levels. If you're low T then go on TRT, and if you're fine and nothing's actually wrong except the sudden psychological delusion that you NEED your testosterone levels raised, then do nothing... especially if you're a teen. We talk enough about drugs on here and they have their place, but all these "GNC"-esque products are fucking junk. If you want a libido booster then look no further than PT-141.

Your best bet would be to BOOST yourself off of the internet and create a routine that you'll stick to involving resistance training, HIIT and more exercise (join a sports team).

Tribulus is turbo-cope and will probably give you acne. Unless there's an actually serious problem with your testosterone levels then don't even read into this "test booster" crap. It's a bunch of junk marketed as something that actually works. And some of them probably contain DHEA, which is not good..
gimmick products
acne boosters

if they dont do anything, how do they cause acne?

exercise raises T by max 1 hour

He's not looking for a PCT man come on. He doesn't NEED clomid. Why would anyone just randomly take clomid.

He's not looking for a PCT man come on. He doesn't NEED clomid. Why would anyone just randomly take clomid.
Every man needs 1000ng/dl free T

if they dont do anything, how do they cause acne?

exercise raises T by max 1 hour
The DHEA will cause acne and gyno. Other shit like trans-resveratrol can cause acne without doing shit for testosterone. And raised testosterone will cause acne. Either the test boosters don't work at all, or they work and slightly increase test levels whilst fucking up tons of other endocrine processes.
Every man needs 1000ng/dl free T
Can't argue with that :redpill::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
?
Some doctors prescribe clomid as trt instead of test.

Took this around November 2014. "Stoked! by AI Sports Nutrition". Gained a lot of weight and a lot of strength. Never ever had acne before this. 3 days after starting this "Test Booster" I was getting out of control acne, and it got worse and worse. After 10 days or so I stopped taking it. Acne kept getting worse. December 2014 I was prescribed Tetracycline, Doxycycline, Minocycline, Clindamycin, Epiduo; each after the other as none of them worked and acne kept getting worse. Prescribed Accutane in February 2015. 20mg wasn't working, 40mg and 4 months in and my acne wasn't getting better. Dermatologist tried putting me up to 60mg and I got so mad and emotional and short fused that I once threw a plate at the wall (while eating my dinner because my lips were so dry and would crack and start bleeding when I tried to eat). Went back down to 40mg and after a few more months my acne did mostly clear. Pretty depressing time though ngl.

So... All the best with your test booster endeavours. If a test booster helps you so much with looksmaxing and becomes the main reason you ascend, I owe you my life and eternal apologies.
?
Some doctors prescribe clomid as trt instead of test.
Oh, didn't know that.

clomidifies me

Attachments

• a45ee7fc314dcc80a1dc08917a506a74[1].png
    a45ee7fc314dcc80a1dc08917a506a74[1].png
    164.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
The DHEA will cause acne and gyno. Other shit like trans-resveratrol can cause acne without doing shit for testosterone. And raised testosterone will cause acne. Either the test boosters don't work at all, or they work and slightly increase test levels whilst fucking up tons of other endocrine processes.

Can't argue with that :redpill::feelshaha:
So basically youre saying DHEA causes acne and gyno, but doesnt help with T at all?

Also resveratrol has the bioavailability of sand, it doesnt even enter your blood stream. And how would it even cause acne without raising T?

You are really pushing broscience here, go back to bodybuilding forums

JUST INJECT

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome