Thread for @Lifeisgood72

That's fucking stupid.

Fucking mods, autists don't realize that they literally removed this site's #1 asset.
He requested the ban

But frankly he deserves to be banned for threatening to dox another user.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Apparently he figured out where I live and he's booking a flight to the U.S to visit my house. It's the second time he's done this to someone, I'm gonna beat his ass when he gets here.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Apparently he figured out where I live and he's booking a flight to the U.S to visit my house. It's the second time he's done this to someone, I'm gonna beat his ass when he gets here.
He just wants to help fix your collagen problem in person 😉

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Blast his ass with some american freedom

Have u tried some laser BTW? Im sick of using so many useless creams so Im going with that this week since there's an offer, I hope it's not a watered down version :feelswhy:

Have u tried some laser BTW? Im sick of using so many useless creams so Im going with that this week since there's an offer, I hope it's not a watered down version :feelswhy:
Laser is not gonna fix my issue, just cover it up with a bandaid.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
wait wait wait what the fuck? elab

why'd he threaten you i thought you two were friends?

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
Don't tell me that :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
It'll probably do good for you because you didn't use minoxidil and your skin probably looks decent anyways.

I can garuntee you that my skin looks at least 2x as bad as yours does. I basically have the skin of a 40 year old at 16, minoxidil literally edits gene expression. Laser treatment would probably make my skin look good for 2 days and then back to normal.

It'll probably do good for you because you didn't use minoxidil and your skin probably looks decent anyways.

I can garuntee you that my skin looks at least 2x as bad as yours does. I basically have the skin of a 40 year old at 16, minoxidil literally edits gene expression. Laser treatment would probably make my skin look good for 2 days and then back to normal.

Imma just say I've been called sir and uncle :feelswhy: :feelswah:

Imma just say I've been called sir and uncle :feelswhy: :feelswah:
Lol... I have the same problem truthfully, I’m 16 and people have said I look like their professor, and I always get mistaken for being 28-30. And yes I do get called sir in public.

But collagen levels can be easily recovered especially if you never took drugs that fucked them up.

• +1
Lol... I have the same problem truthfully, I’m 16 and people have said I look like their professor, and I always get mistaken for being 28-30. And yes I do get called sir in public.

But collagen levels can be easily recovered especially if you never took drugs that fucked them up.

I used minoxidil for 1 week but my skin has bounced bad to look nice after that.

I've been using LLLT, had some results but they're not permanent and might go away within hours...

I've been reading about a new type of radio-frequency that targets your skin at molecular level and stimulates collagen production to such degree that gives you new skin. Price is at the bare minimum 1k tho.

I think that in my case there is smth going on that I still haven't found out causing me the 40yo skin tbh.

I used minoxidil for 1 week but my skin has bounced bad to look nice after that.

I've been using LLLT, had some results but they're not permanent and might go away within hours...

I've been reading about a new type of radio-frequency that targets your skin at molecular level and stimulates collagen production to such degree that gives you new skin. Price is at the bare minimum 1k tho.

I think that in my case there is smth going on that I still haven't found out causing me the 40yo skin tbh.
I used Minoxidil and I’m 5 months of that bitch and still haven’t returned to normal. It’s very likely that min Ian what caused your skin aging. It edits cells at a transcriptional level

• So Sad