thugmaxxing/badboygame

C

ChaddestLite

Iron
Anyone else?

Currently gymcelling, started a sleeve tattoo and wearing more rings/necklaces etc.

So legit where I live all foids go for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, owlofathena and Lorsss
tats are gross get one if you're gay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvik, Germania, BigBiceps and 3 others
Anyone else?

Currently gymcelling, started a sleeve tattoo and wearing more rings/necklaces etc.

Article 0 1BC2E1E400000578 959 634x645

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Anyone else?

only works with status and you are probably high inhib cuck so yeah lol ngl tbh

tats are gross get one if you're gay.
Cope, women love sleeves. Signals bad boy douchebag / dark triad. Smoothskins are gay fucks.

Are tattoos idiotic and stupid? Yes.

Do they increase sex appeal? Yes.

That is why I will be getting fool sleeve while claiming to everyone tattoos are for low IQ pleb degenerate idiots. "B-bb-but, you have a tattoo..." "Yes"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Tats are for low class tryhard subhumans lmao. I'd never get one unless it had alot of meaning

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
Cope, women love sleeves. Signals bad boy douchebag / dark triad. Smoothskins are gay fucks.

Are tattoos idiotic and stupid? Yes.

Do they increase sex appeal? Yes.

That is why I will be getting fool sleeve while claiming to everyone tattoos are for low IQ pleb degenerate idiots. "B-bb-but, you have a tattoo..." "Yes"
fucking legit

Tattoos don't increase sex appeal.
for hqnps it doesnt for most foid it does

roid-tat-tan is one of most legit theory to begin with

i dont do any of those 3, but i still acknowlege it

all those 3 are unhealthy and low class shit but they work cuz ive seen it happen a lot

guys with incel faces ascend and LTR 6+ psl foids through RTT gymcel game

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and OCDMaxxing
for hqnps it doesnt for most foid it does

roid-tat-tan is one of most legit theory to begin with

i dont do any of those 3, but i still acknowlege it

all those 3 are unhealthy and low class shit but they work cuz ive seen it happen a lot

guys with incel faces ascend and LTR 6+ psl foids through RTT gymcel game
I've literally never seen this happen here in the Netherlands. Not even once

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL
I've literally never seen this happen here in the Netherlands. Not even once
its cultural difference i guess. my country is a mix of western eu / EE(balkans) so theres more of an EE badboy/thug influence than your country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
stop capping either you are a badboy or you arent its testosterone stop pretending like youre something you arent you fkn pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01 and Deleted member 685
Dont works if you dont have a thug social circle with friends and thots

Only work with jeremy meeks cranium cheekbones and jaw. Shape yourself, stubble on, and try

Full tatted roided body is godsend, because:

1) It distracts from non-perfect face
2) It captures attention (which is mandatory to survive in 2019)
3) it shows you are low inhib
4) it shows you can afford them
5) it shows you are bad boy

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and GoMadAndSTFU
LMAO the fake jugs on the first girl.

Full tatted roided body is godsend, because:

1) It distracts from non-perfect face
2) It captures attention (which is mandatory to survive in 2019)
3) it shows you are low inhib
4) it shows you can afford them
5) it shows you are bad boy
you will never get married with tats like tat also only complete thots would date them and still they prefer pretty boys like di caprio and brad pit that they can walk togheter poroud and shwo to theyr friends moms dads with ease without being judged badly....Woman hate being judged badly

Tattos DO work, steroids work, but face works the best plus it offers HUGE halo affect on everybody.

So yeah hop on juice and tats but dont rely on it, only after face is maxed out

Basically the harder it is change the better it is so:
Face > Body ( lean gains and roids ) > Tattos and Tan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
you will never get married with tats like tat also only complete thots would date them and still they prefer pretty boys like di caprio and brad pit that they can walk togheter poroud and shwo to theyr friends moms dads with ease without being judged badly....Woman hate being judged badly

Who wants to get married these days mr.bluepill?

you're gonna get mugged
Did he say Crips or Bloods are his neighbors? If he doesn't live in a ghetto, no way he is getting mugged for some rings and jewelry, unless he's wearing like patek philippe watches and purd gold shit.

T
how poor do you have to be to not be able to afford some tattoos?

Cost several thousand per tattoo where I live

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
What kind of a cuck would want to get married? LMAO @ thinking girls wouldn't want to marry a tatted guy. They dream of marrying and tying down a wild stallion. There is no achievement in marrying a beta cuck.

You want to look like low inhib Instagram tattoo model. That is why you need neck and hand tattoos...to show you don't give a shit

What kind of a cuck would want to get married? LMAO @ thinking girls wouldn't want to marry a tatted guy. They dream of marrying and tying down a wild stallion. There is no achievement in marrying a beta cuck.

You want to look like low inhib Instagram tattoo model. That is why you need neck and hand tattoos...to show you don't give a shit
girls care what tothers think they will never marry or go out with a guy that looks like a criminal at least good girls

you need big skull for sure

girls care what tothers think they will never marry or go out with a guy that looks like a criminal at least good girls
You are absolutely delusional. Opposites attract, the "good girls" want the wild tatted, scarred stallion the most. Girls are intimidated by those guys because they are fuckboys. If you are in nerd mindset and RTTmaxx you will have plenty of girls wanting a stable LTR and marriage with you.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deusmaximus

Cope.
Girls want to tie down a bad boy who can't be changed etc. If you like low inhib/dark triad/thug you look like you are oozing sex appeal and girl will want you all to yourself

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Cope.
Girls want to tie down a bad boy who can't be changed etc. If you like low inhib/dark triad/thug you look like you are oozing sex appeal and girl will want you all to yourself
Most girls are intimidated only thots at clubs might fall for that and not for dating
You are absolutely delusional. Opposites attract, the "good girls" want the wild tatted, scarred stallion the most. Girls are intimidated by those guys because they are fuckboys. If you are in nerd mindset and RTTmaxx you will have plenty of girls wanting a stable LTR and marriage with you.
neevr seen these guys with girls expect thots

Most girls are intimidated only thots at clubs might fall for that and not for dating

Who gives a fuck about dating/marriage in this day and age anyway? It's dead.

Just slay and be happy. And every foid will want to tie you down.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus

Blue pill fag

Who gives a fuck about dating/marriage in this day and age anyway? It's dead.

Just slay and be happy. And every foid will want to tie you down.
Its all gbullshit and you know it