Thugmaxxing Guide

futurekellyoubre

futurekellyoubre

Iron
This guide is for niggas serious about getting some pussy and neck. If ur picky and only want PSL8 bitches this isn't the guide for you. I've done most of this stuff and smash decent looking foids (PSL 3.5-6). This is better for black and Latinos but if you're white and lowinhib may work for you.

Step 1: Looks
- You don't have to be good-looking but can't be goofy or nerdy looking. You gotta be decent size or muscular and have low trust. If you look too soft or are fat foids won't take you seriously.
- Get a common fuckboi hairdo like dreads, waves, or a fade. Just look at your favorite rappers or what foids in your area like on Instagram.
- Get tattoos. Don't get anything gay or artistic looking. Best places are your arms, chest, hands, shoulders. Don't get any below your upper body it looks gay.
- NO gay piercings in your face. Can get your ears pierced but only wear studs or gold nugget earrings.
- Make sure you look overall clean dude. Get a good skincare routine and take care of your looks. Nothing detracts females more than looking dirty or having acne imo.

Step 2: Style
- Look at rappers or hood niggas on social media for tips on how to dress. Don't gotta too crazy with the outfits but make sure it looks decent.
- A regular shirt or jacket, good briefs (polo/designer/Ethika type. foids thing cheap underwear=broke), some jeans, nice sneakers and you're good. Don't wear tight ass jeans all the way up to your waist bro, sag them a little bit. NBA youngboy is a good example of how they like hood niggas to dress.

- If you can look a little flashy even better. Designer clothes, grills, chains, watches, belts, etc. all give the impression you have money and can dress which bitches love. Don't be out here looking like Gucci Mane tho you WILL get robbed jfl
- Wear some stuff to show off your tats. Idk why but they love to see them lmao
- Get some good smelling cologne and spray it before you leave the crib. Smelling good turns them on especially if you give them your hoodie or something and it smells like it they'll think about you and come back to neck you :lul:

Step 3: Social Media, Personality and Status
- Most
important imo, you can have the look but if you don't talk and act right say goodbye to the bitches.
- Make sure you act lowinhib. Have a mindset like you don't give a fuck about anything and do and say what's on your mind (as long as it's not weird jfl). If you act like it eventually you'll just become it over time tbh
- Be bold and confident, can't be scared to get rejected or shit like that.
- Don't ever show your weaknesses or act as a pussy in front of females they'll remember that.
- Make some friends that are tough or have the "thug" look. Hanging out with your old dweeb friends will give you away off the rip.

- On social media subtly show off stuff that looks like you have status or are tough. Don't post hella shit or talk shit on social media all day you'll look dumb and like a tryhard. Post the occasional pic or story with money, weed, weapons etc. no lie I've had hoodrats suck me off just so they could take pics with my shit
- Be chill overall and don't get into too much drama but if someone tries to fuck with you don't be scared to get disrespectful or fight. Imo it's better to fight and lose than to look pussy and not fight at all. As long as you put up a good fight.
- If you need quick street cred or respect try niggas you know you can beat up easily :lul: if you're cumskin you need to work a little harder to be taken seriously
- Moneymaxx and subtly display it. (i used to fraudmaxx and post shit from it. females have an obsession with "scammer" niggas. They want you to teach them and think you're rich type shit shit lol)

Step 4: How to get with bitches
- Be smooth with females, but let them know what you want off the rip. Don't be an asshole about it but try to ease them into giving it up for you.
I can't share all my methods in-depth or this post will be long as shit at but I'll give a rundown of what I usually do and some shit that's worked for me

- Target females that are easy or insecure. Usually, it's easy to tell who is based off word of mouth or what they post on the media.
- Smoke weed with them or drink with them. Some will link up with you JUST because they want to get high and will fuck you cuz their more lowinhib. If it's a girl that's never done that stuff before even better.
- Go to a lot of functions and parties where females go and get them to leave with you.
- I never had to rape females I mostly convince them with wordplay or just by being smooth and easing them into it. A lot will just fuck me because they want a thug boyfriend and end up getting sad when I dip jfl

I hoped this helped a little I've slayed a decent amount of foids using these and will probably make a more in-depth version talking about what types of females I target and more specifics on getting them to give it up. But this was just a basic rundown of the shit I've done over time. good luck on slaying dudes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, zeshama, Deleted member 16209 and 17 others
@goat2x here you go bro

• +1
Reactions: PYT and goat2x
maybe make a disclaimer to be at leat 5PSL

+ I would not try to spend to much on clothes etc.
rather save for other looksmaxxing procedure if you need them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, PYT and futurekellyoubre
Thugmax is cope, what's the point of killing if you can die shot by the police at any time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, PYT and Tyronecell

I’m pretty average and works for me but I agree don’t spend too much on clothes if you planning procedures
Are nike airforces good or they are too popular tiktok fags wear it nowadays
Yeah but only white AF1s or Jordan 1s don’t get the colored fag ones

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shyguy19, PYT and goat2x
Thugmax is cope, what's the point of killing if you can die shot by the police at any time
i don’t kill ppl bro I just sell weed and scam get some pussy before the police kill you at least tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6423, shyguy19 and 4 others
Just be a low IQ ape theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, JihadChad, Lux and 5 others
Tldr
Just be a nigger regardless of your skin Color

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 5891, JizzFarmer and 5 others
Send this to FaceandLMS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wasted, Mexicanboi, maxxedfalloutdweller and 4 others
First thugmaxxed african American male on a looksmaxing forum, the cultural diffusion is real
Which Jordan’s are your favorite?

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
5 PSL FACE OR COPE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, PYT and GigaMogger
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: PYT
This guide is for niggas serious about getting some pussy and neck. If ur picky and only want PSL8 bitches this isn't the guide for you. I've done most of this stuff and smash decent looking foids (PSL 3.5-6). This is better for black and Latinos but if you're white and lowinhib may work for you.

- You don't have to be good-looking but can't be goofy or nerdy looking. You gotta be decent size or muscular and have low trust. If you look too soft or are fat foids won't take you seriously.
- Get a common fuckboi hairdo like dreads, waves, or a fade. Just look at your favorite rappers or what foids in your area like on Instagram.
- Get tattoos. Don't get anything gay or artistic looking. Best places are your arms, chest, hands, shoulders. Don't get any below your upper body it looks gay.
- NO gay piercings in your face. Can get your ears pierced but only wear studs or gold nugget earrings.
- Make sure you look overall clean dude. Get a good skincare routine and take care of your looks. Nothing detracts females more than looking dirty or having acne imo.

- Look at rappers or hood niggas on social media for tips on how to dress. Don't gotta too crazy with the outfits but make sure it looks decent.
- A regular shirt or jacket, good briefs (polo/designer/Ethika type. foids thing cheap underwear=broke), some jeans, nice sneakers and you're good. Don't wear tight ass jeans all the way up to your waist bro, sag them a little bit. NBA youngboy is a good example of how they like hood niggas to dress.
View attachment 488065
- If you can look a little flashy even better. Designer clothes, grills, chains, watches, belts, etc. all give the impression you have money and can dress which bitches love. Don't be out here looking like Gucci Mane tho you WILL get robbed jfl
- Get some good smelling cologne and spray it before you leave the crib. Smelling good turns them on especially if you give them your hoodie or something and it smells like it they'll think about you and come back to neck you :lul:

- Most
important imo, you can have the look but if you don't talk and act right say goodbye to the bitches.
- Make sure you act lowinhib. Have a mindset like you don't give a fuck about anything and do and say what's on your mind (as long as it's not weird jfl). If you act like it eventually you'll just become it over time tbh
- Don't ever show your weaknesses or act as a pussy in front of females they'll remember that.
- Make some friends that are tough or have the "thug" look. Hanging out with your old dweeb friends will give you away off the rip.

- On social media subtly show off stuff that looks like you have status or are tough. Don't post hella shit or talk shit on social media all day you'll look dumb and like a tryhard. Post the occasional pic or story with money, weed, weapons etc. no lie I've had hoodrats suck me off just so they could take pics with my shit
- Be chill overall and don't get into too much drama but if someone tries to fuck with you don't be scared to get disrespectful or fight. Imo it's better to fight and lose than to look pussy and not fight at all. As long as you put up a good fight.
- If you need quick street cred or respect try niggas you know you can beat up easily :lul: if you're cumskin you need to work a little harder to be taken seriously
- Moneymaxx and subtly display it. (i used to fraudmaxx and post shit from it. females have an obsession with "scammer" niggas. They want you to teach them and think you're rich type shit shit lol)

- Be smooth with females, but let them know what you want off the rip. Don't be an asshole about it but try to ease them into giving it up for you.
I can't share all my methods in-depth or this post will be long as shit at but I'll give a rundown of what I usually do and some shit that's worked for me

- Target females that are easy or insecure. Usually, it's easy to tell who is based off word of mouth or what they post on the media.
- Smoke weed with them or drink with them. Some will link up with you JUST because they want to get high and will fuck you cuz their more lowinhib. If it's a girl that's never done that stuff before even better.
- Go to a lot of functions and parties where females go and get them to leave with you.
- I never had to rape females I mostly convince them with wordplay or just by being smooth and easing them into it. A lot will just fuck me because they want a thug boyfriend and end up getting sad when I dip jfl

I hoped this helped a little I've slayed a decent amount of foids using these and will probably make a more in-depth version talking about what types of females I target and more specifics on getting them to give it up. But this was just a basic rundown of the shit I've done over time. good luck on slaying dudes

fraudmaxxing is legit PM me nigga

• +1
JBW theory mogs you to death jfl

White guys get noticeably uncomfortable whenever white females like ethnic guys

First thugmaxxed african American male on a looksmaxing forum, the cultural diffusion is real
Which Jordan’s are your favorite?

There’s been a couple already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
White guys get noticeably uncomfortable whenever white females like ethnic guys

There’s been a couple already
black guys get noticeably uncomfortable whenever black females like white guys
its the sme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and GigaMogger
black guys get noticeably uncomfortable whenever black females like white guys
its the sme

I guess but tbh never seen a psl6+ black girl with a white guy irl (not saying it doesn’t happen tho)

the most attractive high e hood goddesses are always with blacks or spanish niggas

I guess but tbh never seen a psl6+ black girl with a white guy irl (not saying it doesn’t happen tho)

the most attractive high e hood goddesses are always with blacks or spanish niggas
because white guys doesnt need to virtue signal they "admit" that they doesnt want interracial ratings
high e hood goddesses obviously
because only spanish and niggas are in the hood

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 6128

View attachment 488065

- Most

You should add putting slits in your eyebrows. Also if you’re cum skinned none of this will work honestly. And everyone if you’re going to go out with jewelry be careful that shit doesn’t get snatched by a low inhib nigga, if you get your shit snatched it’s a automatic fight unless you want to come off weak. Always tuck your chains if you’re going to play basketball

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and futurekellyoubre
because white guys doesnt need to virtue signal they "admit" that they doesnt want interracial ratings
high e hood goddesses obviously
because only spanish and niggas are in the hood

in big cities they go to the popping clubs everyone goes to

Excatly, black bros we need to focus less on these autistic surgeries (jaw, cheekbone, etc) and focus more on hair, body, and inhibition...unless u are literraly deformed but thats not most ppl on dis site.

Further more dont talk about school or jobs to females.

• +1
Excatly, black bros we need to focus less on these autistic surgeries (jaw, cheekbone, etc) and focus more on hair, body, and inhibition...unless u are literraly deformed but thats not most ppl on dis site.

Further more dont talk about school or jobs to females.
Cope bro

Doesn't work as well if you're light-skinned

fucking niggers with their weird clothes

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and futurekellyoubre
not in the us maybe in other countries
Not from U.S tbh, the darker you are the more you can thugmax you're seen as more threatening, light guys are seen as more domesticated

Not from U.S tbh, the darker you are the more you can thugmax you're seen as more threatening, light guys are seen as more domesticated
depends
if u are from a 90% white country then its the same
if a niga tried to thugmax in a 90% white country he would get execuded by nazis and shit

• JFL
good thread bro I might try this

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Im almost thugmaxxed tbh, I just need to stop being skinny as fuck

As someone who is and always be about that life, most of you will die trying to fake this shit I promise, either you're about it or you ain't, the majority of you are best off upper class maxxing and socially climbing your way into upper class circles than trying to compete in literal working class street war culture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Highrise, lifestyle21873 and 1 other person

Not even close to true. PSL 3 could easily thugmax thugmax is the crutch a lot of uglier dudes use and it works. Get big arms and thug out

Low class thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 4310 and GigaMogger
As someone who is and always be about that life, most of you will die trying to fake this shit I promise, either you're about it or you ain't, the majority of you are best off upper class maxxing and socially climbing your way into upper class circles than trying to compete in literal working class street war culture
stfu you LARPING FAGGOT

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
Can whites even thugmaxx?
It seems like a black/ethnic only thing

• JFL
Nigger am UK paki, I'm involved, one day you'll get g checked and I hope you can back that talk
you little paki fuck, you're nothing compared to white men like me you fucking inbred mutt

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
  • JFL
@theREALbleachcel idk if he is a gang member
He is thugmaxxed so very high possibilty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164

View attachment 488065

- Most

Bruh if your on this site already don’t even think about ever tryna be a thug

• Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x
holy shit

Motherfuckers tryna act like they belong to the hood while im trying to get OUT of it

Insane Fking retards why would you choose this life if u had the option.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Motherfuckers tryna act like they belong to the hood while im trying to get OUT of it

Insane Fking retards why would you choose this life if u had the option.
I'm from the hood too but i wouldn't be able to get any girls here if i wasn't thugged out tbh

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I'm from the hood too but i wouldn't be able to get any girls here if i wasn't thugged out tbh
There is a difference between acting and doing

ask the real ones they will tell you this life isnt worth it

Im also thugmaxxed but its cuz I live in a shithole and i hang around bad ppl

but if ur white and upper class this is useless

There is a difference between acting and doing

ask the real ones they will tell you this life isnt worth it

Im also thugmaxxed but its cuz I live in a shithole and i hang around bad ppl

but if ur white and upper class this is useless
i know him irl
he a real shoota bro

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873