• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Can I speed up the advancement of my maxilla just by the sheer use of my thumbs?

Can I speed up the advancement of my maxilla just by the sheer use of my thumbs?
you cannot reshape your maxilla with your thumbs unless your do it for 8 hours a day for 1 whole year, which is the time required to advance your maxilla with an orthodontic facepull headgear

mewing fans who claim thumbpulling works are idiot....

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
you cannot reshape your maxilla with your thumbs unless your do it for 8 hours a day for 1 whole year, which is the time required to advance your maxilla with an orthodontic facepull headgear

mewing fans who claim thumbpulling works are idiot....
legit
they think that results appear in weeks or months when reshaping bone takes years of substantial force especially when you're finished growing
Even Kike Jew himself states that it takes many many years to see even small improvements in your face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223
@CopeAndRope
what do you think now, is it legit?

i pushed my maxila soo much forward just by mewing 3 months now i look ridicouls my lower jaw remained back and i have longer nsoe and upper lip

I got huge results just by mewing, I started thumbpulling 4 days ago and I can feel my palate cracking

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
@CopeAndRope
what do you think now, is it legit?
I think it's the most autistic way of getting an uneven maxilla and to deform your alveolar bridge. Mse+fp is superior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 439
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope