Thumbpulling

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
Has anyone tried thumbpulling?
I'm considering starting to do that like once an hour, but I need some information.

How long do I need to pull my face forward every hour?
If anyone has tried it, does it help with forward growth?

it's legit, i did it for like 3 weeks. about 5 min every hour but i don't know if thats ideal or anything i just tried something out

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden and IWantToMax
it's legit, i did it for like 3 weeks. about 5 min every hour but i don't know if thats ideal or anything i just tried something out
Did you have visible changes in just 3 weeks?

Did you have visible changes in just 3 weeks?
It probably wasn't that visible but I surely noticed changes when I was feeling my palate with my fingers.

• Love it
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and IWantToMax
It probably wasn't that visible but I surely noticed changes when I was feeling my palate with my fingers.
I like it. How many hours a day?
I will probably be able to do it for 8 hours, as the rest of the DAY I'm either sleeping or outside

Too time consuming over a placebo affect, I'd rather have an appliance than my hands in my mouth for over an hour.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Too time consuming over a placebo affect, I'd rather have an appliance than my hands in my mouth for over an hour.
Not that much time consuming if I do it 5 minutes every hour. It's like 40 minutes a day.

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope
Not that much time consuming if I do it 5 minutes every hour. It's like 40 minutes a day.

Then nothing is going to happen without constant pressure (like mewing).

Then nothing is going to happen without constant pressure (like mewing).
I am hard mewing 24/7.
I know constant pressure is better for inducing bone remodeling, but it costs me nothing to try it out.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
what is thumbpulling
i saw @IWantToMax had great results with mewing so i'm in for whatever he's doing

• Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax
Has anyone tried thumbpulling?
I'm considering starting to do that like once an hour, but I need some information.

How long do I need to pull my face forward every hour?
If anyone has tried it, does it help with forward growth?
you need to do it for 8 hours a day to see a minimal change.
this is why facemask and facepullers require to be worn 8-12 hours a day

• +1
I like it. How many hours a day?
I will probably be able to do it for 8 hours, as the rest of the DAY I'm either sleeping or outside
yea 8 hours is what i took as a rule of thumb too

you need to do it for 8 hours a day to see a minimal change.
this is why facemask and facepullers require to be worn 8-12 hours a day
I imagine you're right, but as of now I don't have any device for that.
I will try just pulling with thumbs, and If I get even minimal results by the end of the month I will keep on doing it.

In the future I will go for devices
what is thumbpulling
i saw @IWantToMax had great results with mewing so i'm in for whatever he's doing
It's basically just pulling your maxilla forward using thumbs, when I'll get home I'll look up some reference for you to read

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
copepulling

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and IWantToMax
What is that

I imagine you're right, but as of now I don't have any device for that.
I will try just pulling with thumbs, and If I get even minimal results by the end of the month I will keep on doing it.

In the future I will go for devices

It's basically just pulling your maxilla forward using thumbs, when I'll get home I'll look up some reference for you to read

let me know

It's legit. I did it once an hour for 5 minutes (sometimes every 2 hours) because my face would get swollen from bruising and I would get headaches (this only happens to me when I go too fast. Otherwise it fixed my underbite and my subhuman maxilla that I used to have within 3 months. I plan on making a thread showing my results in about a month when my maxilla is closer to my end goal

• Love it
It's legit. I did it once an hour for 5 minutes (sometimes every 2 hours) because my face would get swollen from bruising and I would get headaches (this only happens to me when I go too fast. Otherwise it fixed my underbite and my subhuman maxilla that I used to have within 3 months. I plan on making a thread showing my results in about a month when my maxilla is closer to my end goal
DM current progress?

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden
let me know
There is a megathred already here:

Main intent of it is either pulling maxilla forward, hoping for upswing of the mandible and widening of both palate and mandible
How did you go about thumbpulling without touching your teeth?
I can't find a way to let my thumbs fit, although my palate is not particularly narrow.
I've read about people with narrower palates do it

Last edited:
There is a megathred already here:

Main intent of it is either pulling maxilla forward, hoping for upswing of the mandible and widening of both palate and mandible

How did you go about thumbpulling without touching your teeth?
I can't find a way to let my thumbs fit, although my palate is not particularly narrow.
I've read about people with narrower palates do it

this looks and feels so autistic when i do

but i think it is legit

i just hope it won't give me assymetry
i already have my jaw tilted to the right side, and i think there's a possibility it came from mewing, because i didn't align front teeth in the center

will try in the future days