THYROID FUNCTION MEGATHREAD

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Thyroid function is crucial for health and looks.

Incels are fucking up their thyroid by starving themselves and having a sedentary lifestyle with little sun exposure.

Hypothyroidism signs and symptoms may include:
  • Fatigue
  • Increased sensitivity to cold
  • Constipation
  • Dry skin
  • Weight gain
  • Puffy face
  • Hoarseness
  • Muscle weakness
  • Elevated blood cholesterol level
  • Muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness
  • Pain, stiffness or swelling in your joints
  • Heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods
  • Thinning hair
  • Slowed heart rate
  • Depression
  • Impaired memory
  • Enlarged thyroid gland (goiter)
To check for hypothyroidism at home measure your body temperature in the morning.
if your body temperature is less than 36.5 degrees Celsius you are fucked. Optimal being 36.5-36.9.

You should also check your tsh and t4 levels if you think you have an underactive thyroid.
TSH -> .5-1 ideal range
FT4 -> 0.8-1.5 ideal range

https://healevate.com/solutions-to-the-real-root-causes-of-hypothyroidism/
read this guide tbhtbh
try these solutions before going for a check-up.
Tbh my temperature seems good, but i may have mild hypothyroidism tbhngl.

Someone post info about hyperthyroidism too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copeful, Newguyaround and 3 others
another autistic cope I can practisize, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Swagwaffle, androidcel and 1 other person
I've been diagnosed with hypothyroidism when I was still in elementary school. Looking back at it now I think early diagnosis saved me from legit inceldom. I stopped growing for a while and after getting on meds I started grewing again and I'm now 190cm. Low hypo is also associated with obesity and I really was a fat kid before meds. After a few years I was underweight.
Thinning hair is also legit, I have thin eyebrows and had a shitty hairline even as a kid. I'm also really sensitive to cold. My voice is hoarse, sometimes I sound like Future but sometimes I can barely be heard like Vito Corleone. I guess the only good thing is low blood pressure.

Annoying disease that can't kill you. Anxiety and depression are also good indicators of this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
I've been diagnosed with hypothyroidism when I was still in elementary school. Looking back at it now I think early diagnosis saved me from legit inceldom. I stopped growing for a while and after getting on meds I started grewing again and I'm now 190cm. Low hypo is also associated with obesity and I really was a fat kid before meds. After a few years I was underweight.
Thinning hair is also legit, I have thin eyebrows and had a shitty hairline even as a kid. I'm also really sensitive to cold. My voice is hoarse, sometimes I sound like Future but sometimes I can barely be heard like Vito Corleone. I guess the only good thing is low blood pressure.

Annoying disease that can't kill you. Anxiety and depression are also good indicators of this shit.
anxiety and deprrssion are indicators of an ugly face

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

Yeah it is legit death. Good thyroid + immune system + high T and HGH + good phenotype = SLAYER

problem is a lot of the symptoms can caused by other shit

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Majorcope

My thyroid is fucked up and i've booked and appointment.

MEGATHREAD

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
All you need is salt
That helps for thyroid function

Iodine helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back