tie a noose around your scrawny neck and jump off a balcony if you eat the pussy

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
End it right now you low t gobshite. If you eat pussy, suck her nipples or eat ass that is cuck behaviour. Thats the kind of advice r***it fags give to cucks who have a dick too small to please a woman. Youare lowering yourself to becoming a submissive twink bitch. Is this what you want? A man is supposed to be low inhib and dominant and do shit like grab her hair and choke her within an inch of her foid life. I dont care if you are gl if you eat pussy do me a favour rn mate and just jump out your apartment window and crack your fat head on the shit pavement you utter waste of oxygen. no one gives a single one in this entire society mate, off yourself, KYS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Lifelet, Chadelite and 26 others
I like sucking tits tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2581, Dogs and 11 others
LEGIT THREAD.
Image result for MR BEAN GIF

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Autist, Ritalincel and 4 others
eats me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, Insomniac and Coping

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: xit, currymax, dogtown and 8 others
@Lumbersexual

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, itsoverbuddyboyo, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
images-gif.29566

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Coping and Insomniac
Cope

• Woah
Reactions: Coping
OP, does that include virgin JB puss?

KARA BOGA
"So basically last week i went to pick up the kids from school as usual, nothing interesting was happening until i came back home with the kids. We went to the bedroom to greet mama, and lo and behold. A big black nigger dick staring right at my face. It was incredible, majestic, fabolous and BLACK like the KARA BOGA TENGRI. The nigger tried to run away but i whipped him on the ass. Afterwards i grabbed the ole wife beater and beat the shit out of my wife in front of my kids. Then i fucked her and the nigger, in front of the kids. The kids fucked my ass for long enough at this point so i raped them too, little faggot niggers distracting me from fucking this nigger. All in all it went down smooth when i fucked the retard's head forever fucked retards. 12/12/22 11/19/19a" - Ghandi 9000

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides, ElliotRodgerJr, kobecel and 2 others
never began for deadhorsecels
Equine Necrobeastiality
To perform sexual intercourse with a dead horse.

This was practice was common among cowboys and indians alike but is thought to have originated on the Stepps of Northern Asia by the Mongolians who's affection for horses is legendary.

I banged that dead horse like a cheap screen door and she would have loved it if she were not dead as a doornail.

by Haywood Jablowme July 16, 2004

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, HorseFace, Insomniac and 1 other person
End it right now you low t gobshite. If you eat pussy, suck her nipples or eat ass that is cuck behaviour. Thats the kind of advice r***it fags give to cucks who have a dick too small to please a woman. Youare lowering yourself to becoming a submissive twink bitch. Is this what you want? A man is supposed to be low inhib and dominant and do shit like grab her hair and choke her within an inch of her foid life. I dont care if you are gl if you eat pussy do me a favour rn mate and just jump out your apartment window and crack your fat head on the shit pavement you utter waste of oxygen. no one gives a single one in this entire society mate, off yourself, KYS.
legit af

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
I like titties man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Insomniac
OMG this 1000x this!! Take my upvote you magnificent bastard!! The true meme is in the comments!! Orange man bad omg everyone give this guy blue arrows!!! [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] meanwhile.... wubbalubbadubdub!!!! I’m pickle riiiiick!! This. I came here to say this! I might get downvoted for this but (insert extremely popular opinion). Username checks out!! Sigh.. unzips I don’t know why you’re being downvoted. Yes officer this post right here! Sorry if my English is bad (top reply: actually it’s pretty good! It’s better than a lot of native English speakers...) what the fuck is wrong with America? Here in (other country) we do (something else). How do I delete another users post?? I exhaled air out of my nose slightly faster than usual. (Anything remotely about having an SO or about sex) r/ihavesex!!! You said it on the internet it must be true!! R/prequel memes is leaking! This is so sad! Alexa play despacito! HENLO HOOMIN GIVE SCRITCHES TO THIS GOODEST BOYE PUPPER DOGGO FLOOF WE DONT DESERVE DOGS. Thanks, I hate it. Risky click of the day! Nice. Lemme post this here for 7 upvotes xD! Even with context!! I voted today!! (Gamer girl cosplay with 10000000 upvotes) I read this in (insert celebrities name)’s voice. I was gonna make a throwaway for this... my first reddit gold! Thanks kind stranger! Weird flex but okay. I’m a simple man! I see (something they like), I upvote! AlTeRnAtInG uPpEr AnD lOwEr CaSe!!! Username checks out! Source? For science / asking for a friend! Include me in the screenshot ! Wow this subreddit has gone to shit. Edit: rip inbox! Wow I can’t believe my highest rated comment is about ____ xD xD mom’s spaghetti! The only real celebrity death to affect me. Good bot! I feel attacked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blitz, ElliotRodgerJr, Insomniac and 2 others
OMG this 1000x this!! Take my upvote you magnificent bastard!! The true meme is in the comments!! Orange man bad omg everyone give this guy blue arrows!!! [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] [deleted] meanwhile.... wubbalubbadubdub!!!! I’m pickle riiiiick!! This. I came here to say this! I might get downvoted for this but (insert extremely popular opinion). Username checks out!! Sigh.. unzips I don’t know why you’re being downvoted. Yes officer this post right here! Sorry if my English is bad (top reply: actually it’s pretty good! It’s better than a lot of native English speakers...) what the fuck is wrong with America? Here in (other country) we do (something else). How do I delete another users post?? I exhaled air out of my nose slightly faster than usual. (Anything remotely about having an SO or about sex) r/ihavesex!!! You said it on the internet it must be true!! R/prequel memes is leaking! This is so sad! Alexa play despacito! HENLO HOOMIN GIVE SCRITCHES TO THIS GOODEST BOYE PUPPER DOGGO FLOOF WE DONT DESERVE DOGS. Thanks, I hate it. Risky click of the day! Nice. Lemme post this here for 7 upvotes xD! Even with context!! I voted today!! (Gamer girl cosplay with 10000000 upvotes) I read this in (insert celebrities name)’s voice. I was gonna make a throwaway for this... my first reddit gold! Thanks kind stranger! Weird flex but okay. I’m a simple man! I see (something they like), I upvote! AlTeRnAtInG uPpEr AnD lOwEr CaSe!!! Username checks out! Source? For science / asking for a friend! Include me in the screenshot ! Wow this subreddit has gone to shit. Edit: rip inbox! Wow I can’t believe my highest rated comment is about ____ xD xD mom’s spaghetti! The only real celebrity death to affect me. Good bot! I feel attacked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Insomniac, dodt and 2 others
> r/copypasta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
What if you want to

Sucking tits is fine.

You need to visit Gandy if you eat pussy or ass though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, Insomniac, androidcel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 656 and manlet cUnt
Beats sucking cock. Which I'm guess most people itt do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, jefferson and 4 others