Tiege Hanley Skincare Review (In Progress)

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
I've purchased the Tiege Hanley Level 2 system (for those who've watched AlphaM videos, it should sound familiar), and it arrived in the mail yesterday. I'll be sharing my thoughts on the system in about a month, so I have time to actually evaluate the products inside. I can share some early opinions though.

-It contains a face wash that's supposed to be used twice a day, an exfoliating scrub used twice a week, an AM&PM moisturizer, and the level 2 system includes an eye cream.
-The products feel really good to use. Most of them leave your skin feeling tingly, especially the scrub, which has a peppermint smell. The face wash has an earthy smell, also really nice.
-Your skin needs to be wet before applying most of this stuff, mostly because the products are very thick and condensed, probably to save space in the container.

"Why did you buy this?"
I had been doing the same old skincare routine, and wanted to try something new.

"How much money is it?"
Purchased from their website, it's 25USD a month for the level 1 routine. Each level adds 10USD, I bought the Eye Cream level because I have dark circles under my eyes that don't really seem to go away with sleep, so I wanted to see if this worked.

"Can't you just buy all of this stuff separately?"
For sure. Nothing here is really that special, you can get all of this stuff on Amazon from other companies, probably for less money too. If you already know what products you like, then by all means, don't bother with this. As said before, I just wanted to try something new, and I've been satisfied so far.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, Deleted member 470, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
No Tiege Hanley for Alpha M's height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RationalBrody, Currycellmate, RichardSpencel and 22 others
Tell us final thoughts at the end of the month

Does the eye cream have vitamin E/k2/caffeine?

The facial products are only protective/cleansing. Nothing regenerating or targeting the retinoid receptors.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Mewisthekey
Does the eye cream have vitamin E/k2/caffeine?

The facial products are only protective/cleansing. Nothing regenerating or targeting the retinoid receptors.

That's a great question. I didn't notice Vitamin E or K2, but it does include Caffeine. I'll list the full ingredients below.

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Caffeine, Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone Beeswax, C32-36 Isoalkyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Cetearyl Glucoside, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, JellyBelly and Extra Chromosome
Tbh I wish this was available in India. Good luck with it and let us know.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Tricky
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8
Good.
Niacinamide
Vitamin B.
Good.
Good.
Tocopheryl Acetate
Vitamin E.
Great.

Please report back.
Personally I am injecting the GHK-cu itself. Not a big believer in most of the topicals.

Tazarotene, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin E, caffeine and a few others are legit.

While your eye cream does include some of them. I do believe you have no way of telling the exact dosage, hence impairing any predictions with the efficacy of the product and the accuracy of the results.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Stingray, Sizzurp and 2 others
Good.

Vitamin B.
Good.

Good.

Vitamin E.
Great.

Please report back.
Personally I am injecting the GHK-cu itself. Not a big believer in most of the topicals.

Tazarotene, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin E, caffeine and a few others are legit.

While your eye cream does include some of them. I do believe you have no way of telling the exact dosage, hence impairing any predictions with the efficacy of the product and the accuracy of the results.
You have a lot of knowledge of skincare bro. Tag me in ur uocoming megathread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dude bro man, Stingray and Sizzurp
Good.

Vitamin B.
Good.

Good.

Vitamin E.
Great.

Please report back.

@Extra Chromosome i need some assistance man, Ive been using Retinol and Vit C for under the eyes to thicken the skin under there because you can see right through it, Been using it over a month and hasnt done anyhting, Should i visit the derma or somehting or you know anything that could fix the issue

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
@Extra Chromosome i need some assistance man, Ive been using Retinol and Vit C for under the eyes to thicken the skin under there because you can see right through it, Been using it over a month and hasnt done anyhting, Should i visit the derma or somehting or you know anything that could fix the issue
Retinol will make your under eye skin thinner. You SHOULD NOT USE IT at that place, compare with older pictures and see if it got worse. Other places are fine because it will make the face lighter.

As for a real solution. Vitamin C, E, K, caffeine can help. @Squirtoutmabooty have used a dermaroller for dark undereyes (genetic)with caffeine and it helped him.

A real dermatologist with good knowledge will most likely spot other factors that a person behind a keyboard who never saw you will.

TLDR
hould i visit the derma or somehting or you know
Both:feelspanties:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Retinol will make your under eye skin thinner. You SHOULD NOT USE IT at that place, compare with older pictures and see if it got worse. Other places are fine because it will make the face lighter.

As for a real solution. Vitamin C, E, K, caffeine can help. @Squirtoutmabooty have used a dermaroller for dark undereyes (genetic)with caffeine and it helped him.

A real dermatologist with good knowledge will most likely spot other factors that a person behind a keyboard who never saw will.

TLDR

Both:feelspanties:

I read the whole thing dont worry, i have this genetically its been pissing me off for far too long, Its not because of no under eye support, Its the skin, My sister has very large zygos/Cheekbones and she has the same issue. I will make a appointment at the doc.

@Extra Chromosome how the fuck do you fix gay skin? When I go in direct sunlight I have like 100 wrinkles on my face, random spots where my skin is darker and shit and very pale skin.

I have been on trenitoin 0.02% with polyvynil 0.2% and glycolic acid 4%.

It looks normal when not in a strong light. Should I rope asap?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
@Extra Chromosome how the fuck do you fix gay skin? When I go in direct sunlight I have like 100 wrinkles on my face, random spots where my skin is darker and shit and very pale skin.

I have been on trenitoin 0.02% with polyvynil 0.2% and glycolic acid 4%.

Did you adjust to tretinoin?
If so, then switch to maximum strength tazorac, use sun screen and moisturizer, use vitamin C and E serum.
Good luck kneegrow.

Anyone under 6'2 should rope anyways.

Did you adjust to tretinoin?
If so, then switch to maximum strength tazorac, use sun screen and moisturizer, use vitamin C and E serum.
Good luck kneegrow.

Anyone under 6'2 should rope anyways.
I got a red skin retardation on the first day, then it was fine. I use a shit ton of it too and my skin is fine. I use vitamin b5 for mousturizing

When I go to my dermajewlogist I will ask her about tazorac tbh

And ofc i should rope, it was a meme question

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
I got a red skin retardation on the first day, then it was fine. I use a shit ton of it too and my skin is fine. I use vitamin b5 for mousturizing

When I go to my dermajewlogist I will ask her about tazorac tbh

And ofc i should rope, it was a meme question
Good luck nick.

We all gonna make it.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
dont use male targeted skin care shit lmfao

youre a small brained consumer slave
:feelsuhh:

Just got done sucking off a few guys from corporate, you wanna go back and finish them off?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I tried it it breaks me out such shit products tbh

bump what are the results?

What's the point of this compared to regular products?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and dude bro man
I use tiege hanley I feel my skin is softer, smoother and glows well.

they have this on sale for 7$ new years deal
any updates

I've purchased the Tiege Hanley Level 2 system (for those who've watched AlphaM videos, it should sound familiar), and it arrived in the mail yesterday. I'll be sharing my thoughts on the system in about a month, so I have time to actually evaluate the products inside. I can share some early opinions though.

View attachment 37481
-It contains a face wash that's supposed to be used twice a day, an exfoliating scrub used twice a week, an AM&PM moisturizer, and the level 2 system includes an eye cream.
-The products feel really good to use. Most of them leave your skin feeling tingly, especially the scrub, which has a peppermint smell. The face wash has an earthy smell, also really nice.
-Your skin needs to be wet before applying most of this stuff, mostly because the products are very thick and condensed, probably to save space in the container.

"Why did you buy this?"
I had been doing the same old skincare routine, and wanted to try something new.

"How much money is it?"
Purchased from their website, it's 25USD a month for the level 1 routine. Each level adds 10USD, I bought the Eye Cream level because I have dark circles under my eyes that don't really seem to go away with sleep, so I wanted to see if this worked.

"Can't you just buy all of this stuff separately?"
For sure. Nothing here is really that special, you can get all of this stuff on Amazon from other companies, probably for less money too. If you already know what products you like, then by all means, don't bother with this. As said before, I just wanted to try something new, and I've been satisfied so far.
The nostalga when i would red pill vids came in lol